nose/mouth ratio

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
to improve my nose/mouth ratio should i be more worried in shrinking my nose or making my mouth wider. i feel as widening ur mouth is easier/cheaper than getting rhino no? especially since i have a narrow mouth to begin with. does anybody have positive experiences with facial flex?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 97baHater, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Solution
the opposite.

the only surgery to widen the mouth tends to look like shit.
fuck okay. are u a facial flex/mouth widening device believer or no

fuck okay. are u a facial flex/mouth widening device believer or no
I have one, it does more for the lips than for the mouth.

and you're better off just getting fillers for the lips to flip them outwards, or botox, or threads, because most of the time it's not your mouth that's narrow.

didnt you make a thread on pdo mouth widening?
yeah, but you can get the same effect with botox or fillers, just depends on what you want.

I shoved more wires into my lips the other day they look even better now.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
yeah im gonna go for it if bimax doesnt widen mouth enough as well
why would bimax do anything for the lips, if they're shit that's a soft tissue issue, it's unrelated to your bones, lots of people just have poor structural support in their philtrum.

the skin on top of your mouth is like 1 cm thick, many issues are more soft tissue related than they are bone in this area.

the opposite.

the only surgery to widen the mouth tends to look like shit.
eppley botched tons of these @NorwoodAscender dont do mouth widening

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and NorwoodAscender
almost all mouth widening results look like shit.

before & before

why would bimax do anything for the lips, if they're shit that's a soft tissue issue, it's unrelated to your bones, lots of people just have poor structural support in their philtrum.

the skin on top of your mouth is like 1 cm thick, many issues are more soft tissue related than they are bone in this area.
when i smile my lips stretch out and my mouth looks really nice, they feel squashed together and look a bit too big(vertically) when i hold my mouth in a neutral position, im hoping that bimax might help with that since a lot of patients seem to get wider mouths post op. although youre right it might do nothing in which case i will do threads

can't tell the difference.

the only ones that see significant changes also end up with permanent joker tier scars next to the mouth.
when i smile my lips stretch out and my mouth looks really nice, they feel squashed together and look a bit too big(vertically) when i hold my mouth in a neutral position, im hoping that bimax might help with that since a lot of patients seem to get wider mouths post op. although youre right it might do nothing in which case i will do threads
mouth posture also affects your lips.

can't tell the difference.

the only ones that see significant changes also end up with permanent joker tier scars next to the mouth.

mouth posture also affects your lips.
so ig there is no way to cope

we aint making it to gandy heaven

Bimax can stretch out the soft tissue and as a result widen the mouth.

I've noticed that people who use botox/fillers long term end up with stretched wide mouths, but it also makes it look retarded.
what abt it retarded? a wide mouth could help me

it only looks wide in my avi cuz im smirking

is it better to constantly keep my mouth at a bit of a wider neutral position?
hover your teeth above each other instead of biting down, that should push them outwards more too.
Bimax can stretch out the soft tissue and as a result widen the mouth.

it also makes your nose look bigger so it probably won't affect your nose mouth ratio, and isn't really associated with any significant changes in the upper lip.
what abt it retarded? a wide mouth could help me

it only looks wide in my avi cuz im smirking

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
to improve my nose/mouth ratio should i be more worried in shrinking my nose or making my mouth wider. i feel as widening ur mouth is easier/cheaper than getting rhino no? especially since i have a narrow mouth to begin with. does anybody have positive experiences with facial flex?
U can use a device to widen lips

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
I have one, it does more for the lips than for the mouth.

and you're better off just getting fillers for the lips to flip them outwards, or botox, or threads, because most of the time it's not your mouth that's narrow.

how often you think youd have to do upkeep with botox on the lips though?