Nose power (Legit must see), end of all copes.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
A large nose is an indicator of High Testosterone, I''M ACTUALLY TALKING about wide noses with a hump that visibly look strong and solid. Not some shitskin o u g r e bulbous trash nose.
The greatest and smartest and most powerful humans in history had a similar looking nose, regardless of race.
JFL at anyone still denying nose power, i am accepting applications to join.
Nose is also a high T feature, and a very dimorphic feature, jfl at looking pretty it's all about looking dominant, atleast that's what i care the most about, dominating and leading anyone in my vicinity.
Alexander the Great:

Hannibal Barca:

King Darius:

Emperor Constantine:

Josephus Flavius:

Emperor Lucius:

Gandy

These are the most significant emperors in history of mankind, the fact that constantine, hannibal, alexander, darius have thise powerful nose makes my theory legit, keep coping noselets
JFL even the most popular guy on this forum has one.
@Nibba @dogtown @CupOfCoffee @future chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 8 others
Model me2

Nose theory in action. The nose is so important boyos. Roman nose for life

Are you related to Greg O'gallager?
Yes he's my retarded brother that I keep in my basement. I let him do his videos once in a while tho

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Wincel
On even months
Serious Greg gives off incel gayish vibes. Imo. If he wasn't rich off inheritance he would be loser.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Nibba
Serious Greg gives off incel gayish vibes. Imo. If he wasn't rich off inheritance he would be loser.
I agree 100%. Seems like a Bateman wannabe

Snapchat 1816213627

@future chadlite

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Nibba
A large nose is an indicator of High Testosterone, I''M ACTUALLY TALKING about wide noses with a hump that visibly look strong and solid. Not some shitskin o u g r e bulbous trash nose.
The greatest and smartest and most powerful humans in history had a similar looking nose, regardless of race.
JFL at anyone still denying nose power, i am accepting applications to join.
Nose is also a high T feature, and a very dimorphic feature, jfl at looking pretty it's all about looking dominant, atleast that's what i care the most about, dominating and leading anyone in my vicinity.
Alexander the Great:
View attachment 16053View attachment 16054
Hannibal Barca:
View attachment 16055
King Darius:
View attachment 16057
Emperor Constantine:
View attachment 16058
Josephus Flavius:
View attachment 16059
Emperor Lucius:
View attachment 16060
Gandy
View attachment 16061
These are the most significant emperors in history of mankind, the fact that constantine, hannibal, alexander, darius have thise powerful nose makes my theory legit, keep coping noselets
JFL even the most popular guy on this forum has one.
@Nibba @dogtown @CupOfCoffee @future chadlite

Legit thread bro, what do you think about my nose ?

Don’t really now if I had these features can you look at and tell me ?

Your nose is tiny are you kidding. No gvng for you. Btw are those acne scars?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Your nose is tiny are you kidding. No gvng for you. Btw are those acne scars?

My nose is short but wide( above average width I measure) and no there are hyperpigmentation

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
My nose is short but wide( above average width I measure) and no there are hyperpigmentation
Damn is there a way you're gonna fix it

Of course it fixed when acne disappear
Honestly man, cigarettes are going to destroy your skin in the long run. What are your thoughts on quitting?

Honestly man, cigarettes are going to destroy your skin in the long run. What are your thoughts on quitting?

I will note quite, just need to fix my acnea, i always had a perfect skin before that

1adc3b8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
This would be lifefuel for me if my nose wasn't comically bigger than these romans

Honestly, I thought your profile was a bit better ngl.

Front is all that matters anyways tbh
That's not my profile

While most powerful people in history (romans, greeks, vikings) had big nose it's not attractive also they had thin nose and not wide (africans, curries and asians have wide noses)
Wide noses are more likely to get hit and thus are not attractive as the nose is one of the most sensitive areas in the face, it doesn't matter that wide noses are more robust as you need VERY little force to break a nose this is why thin noses are superior as they have higher chances of avoiding the blow

While most powerful people in history (romans, greeks, vikings) had big nose it's not attractive also they had thin nose and not wide (africans, curries and asians have wide noses)
Wide noses are more likely to get hit and thus are not attractive as the nose is one of the most sensitive areas in the face, it doesn't matter that wide noses are more robust as you need VERY little force to break a nose this is why thin noses are superior as they have higher chances of avoiding the blow
lol you fucking autist, what kinda logic is this u clown, a wide nose is the best nose when it comes to fighting, a small nose gets broken easier, dont believe me? see every motherfucking nigger boxer, and tell me if you're cute little nose has a higher chance of surviving those blows the wide nosed guys take.
if you get hit in the midface ur getting your whole face hit, small or wide nose ddoesnt mean shit, everything's getting hit.
im not talking about attractiveness, i dont even give a shit about it u little coping low iq
negroid skull can take more damage, and they all have wide noses

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Well I have the longest nose here and its convex but I am extremely low T. I call that bullshit theory

Well I have the longest nose here and its convex but I am extremely low T. I call that bullshit theory
it's a sign of High T in development phases, god at the low IQ.

cope jew

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, NormieKilla and JimJones
No wonder the jews rule the world

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Maybe. A small nose will always look better though. Imo a narrow nose improves your facial harmony and makes you look more respectable.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Final82 and NormieKilla
Maybe. A small nose will always look better though. Imo a narrow nose improves your facial harmony and makes you look more respectable.
depends on the size of the skull, imagine gandy with a nose like lEonardo jfl

I think a smaller nose would make gandy look even better.
stop coping jfl, STOP THE COPE, no he will not look better with a smaller nose, you cant look better than that
his profile looks alpha asfuck, i cant see him with a small nose

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
stop coping jfl, STOP THE COPE, no he will not look better with a smaller nose, you cant look better than that
his profile looks alpha asfuck, i cant see him with a small nose
Sure he looks good, but he's could look better. A less crooked nose alone would improve his look.

Sure he looks good, but he's could look better. A less crooked nose alone would improve his look.
im not talking about crookedness, but making his nose ANY SMALLER than that it would look disproportionate