Nose Size Indicated Maximum Penile Length

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Mod - Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Staff
Japanese researchers studied the corpses of 126 middle-aged men (30s-50s) within 3 days of their death.
BMI: Body mass index
CT: Computed tomography
FPL: Flaccid penile length
PC: Penile circumference
PSA: Prostate-specific antigen
SPL: Stretched penile length
As expected, a significant correlation was found between SPL and FPL. This finding is attributed to the fact that a person with a longer FPL may naturally have a longer SPL given the flexibility of penile tissue. Contrary to our data, showing that FPL was negatively correlated with penile stretched rate would suggest that the individual had a different penile extension rate. The same result was also noted in another report. The elasticity of a small, flaccid penis may be greater than that of a large, flaccid penis.
Statistical analysis revealed nose length was correlated to the size of a person's engorged member.
They found men with noses smaller than 1.8 inches had a penis size of up to 4.1 inches.
However, for people with a nose that is 22 per cent bigger and measures 2.2 inches long, their penises were larger, measuring 5.3 inches long.
In previous reports, embryonic androgens and androgen receptors were associated with penile growth.
However, there was no connection between the size of a man's nose and the length of his penis when soft.
The researchers did not look into why nose size and penis size had a direct correlation.

They also measured their nose size which was documented by measuring the distance from between a person's eyes to where the nostril starts near the tip of the olfactory organ.
42552622 9540707 image a 5 1620121076956

Graph showing the relationship between penis size and nose length. It reveals that, on average, penis size increases with nose size.
42552620 9540707 Pictured a graph showing the relationship between penis size and a 3 16201366

Relationship between nose size and stretched penile
length

Relationship between nose size and stretched penile length

TLDR:
  • Researchers measured the size of the male reproductive organs of 126 corpses
  • They found a link between nose size and a cadaver's 'stretched penile length', nose size was highly related to stretched penile length in Japanese male cadavers
  • Men with biggest noses have a penis 1.2 inches (29%) longer than those with the smallest noses
  • The fact that nose size is related to SPL indicates that penile length may not be determined by age, height or body weight but has already been determined before birth

@john2 @the next o'pry @Chintuck22 @reptiles @volcelfatcel @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @tyronelite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Racky, Deleted member 5608 and 28 others
jews are dick moggers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Sickchuck, Deleted member 5608 and 12 others
Japanese researchers studied the corpses of 126 middle-aged men (30s-50s) within 3 days of their death.

They also measured their nose size which was documented by measuring the distance from between a person's eyes to where the nostril starts near the tip of the olfactory organ.
View attachment 1124597

Graph showing the relationship between penis size and nose length. It reveals that, on average, penis size increases with nose size.
View attachment 1124598

length

View attachment 1124599

TLDR:
  • They found a link between nose size and a cadaver's 'stretched penile length', nose size was highly related to stretched penile length in Japanese male cadavers
  • Men with biggest noses have a penis 1.2 inches (29%) longer than those with the smallest noses
  • The fact that nose size is related to SPL indicates that penile length may not be determined by age, height or body weight but has already been determined before birth

@john2 @the next o'pry @Chintuck22 @reptiles @volcelfatcel @AscendingHero @Austrian Oak @tyronelite
I saw something like this today on purefxrm's IG

Anways good thread @Kingkellz will read later

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Kingkellz
High IQ and high effort. @SubhumanCurrycel made some shit about it as well. Thought this was a meme but legit, high pren t is involved as well

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
farming rep here

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Yerico7, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Dude, i have a 17cm dick but not a quite broad nose (As shown in the picture). I think that study is generalizing the population, but the exceptions exists hovewer 👍

High IQ and high effort nonetheless!

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Yerico7, Gestapo and 3 others
Dude, i have a 17cm dick but not a quite broad nose (As shown in the picture). I think that study is generalizing the population, but the exceptions exists hovewer 👍
17cm isnt a big dick dude

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz

View attachment 1124597

View attachment 1124598

length

View attachment 1124599

TLDR:

Stolen from Purefxrm

• +1
Reactions: CANI, AscendingHero and Kingkellz
imagine doing that study tbh. stretching the dicks of the corpses of middle aged men

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Beetlejuice, Papal_Guard and 14 others
Stolen from Purefxrm
Yep. Everybody steals here and from each other tbh. Most of the info has already been said. But yes @Kingkellz this is a copypasta jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Yerico7 and Kingkellz
bruh these gooks don't waste no time...

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Lmao, Deleted member 12611 and 5 others
Yep. Everybody steals here tbh. Most of the info has already been said. But yes @Kingkellz this is a copypasta jfl
It doesn't matter, it's still a good thread nonetheless, everything high IQ, i would not mind it

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, datboijj, Yerico7 and 2 others
Yep. Everybody steals here tbh. Most of the info has already been said. But yes @Kingkellz this is a copypasta jfl
It doesn't matter, it's still a good thread nonetheless, everything high IQ, i would not mind it
tbf he has posted stuff I posted well before he did. He lurks here, I have nothing against him tho lol

• +1
Reactions: CANI, datboijj, Gestapo and 2 others
JFL just saw a tiktok abt this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Kingkellz and AscendingHero
tbf he has posted stuff I posted well before he did. He lurks here, I have nothing against him tho lol
True, does he have an acc here btw?

• +1
PEOPLE THIS IS A CORRELATION NOT A CAUSATION :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

U FUCKING IDIOTS :p:p JUST CUS U HAVE A BIG NOSE WONT MEAN U HAVE A BIG DICK AND VICE-VERSA U FUCKING MONGOLOIDS :p:p:p

THIS IS A STUDY THAT FOUND A CORRELATION :p:p:p THATS IT:p:p:p

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, .👽., volcelfatcel and 2 others
True, does he have an acc here btw?
no idea
my guess is he is just lurking not registered or has some small account with just enough rep to see the bob section

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gestapo and AscendingHero
PEOPLE THIS IS A CORRELATION NOT A CAUSATION :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

U FUCKING IDIOTS :p:p JUST CUS U HAVE A BIG NOSE WONT MEAN U HAVE A BIG DICK AND VICE-VERSA U FUCKING MONGOLOIDS :p:p:p

THIS IS A STUDY THAT FOUND A CORRELATION :p:p:p THATS IT:p:p:p
pmuch, dick size is still genetic. But its a cool correlation

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Gestapo, Kingkellz and 2 others
JFL just saw a tiktok abt this
show
no idea
my guess is he is just lurking not registered or has some small account with just enough rep to see the bob section
JFL raise the rep requirement for BOTB to at least 500+ asap, actually make it 1k instead. We don't need new fags getting access to good shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6128 and Kingkellz
Over for Barrett
Over for barrett
Barrett penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Inscol, datboijj and 3 others
farming rep here
How's that going for you?

High IQ and high effort nonetheless!
It's just a correlation broski, larger noses generally had larger penises than guys with smaller noses.
@BalkanPig has a large nose but small penis so exceptions certainly exist. I'm sure there is someone with a large penis but very small nose.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Chintuck22, Kingkellz and 1 other person
High IQ and high effort. @SubhumanCurrycel made some shit about it as well. Thought this was a meme but legit, high pren t is involved as well
My nose is big and my D is big the theory is legit.

• +1
@AscendingHero @Chintuck22
Sugary carbonated drinks are some of the most dopaminergic items a human can consume. This is important for those in puberty because high energy output can be used to workout and no pufas. The only downside is if you become physically inactive or consume it to the point where it causes your daily caloric intake to exceed your bmr.

Pasteurized milk is good because it kills harmful organisms responsible for diseases such as listeriosis, typhoid, brucellosis, and tuberculosis. Unpasteurized milk is responsible for almost 95% of the 761 illnesses and 22 hospitalizations in the US that occur annually. There is no meaningful difference in the nutritional value t pasteurized and unpasteurized milk. Only that pasteurized kills harmful bacteria.

Processed meat is just as good as raw meat it is one of the reasons why even poor can survive. The added hormones will boost development and give you supraphysiological levels of growth and energy.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 11479, Kingkellz and 1 other person
@AscendingHero @Chintuck22
Sugary carbonated drinks are some of the most dopaminergic items a human can consume. This is important for those in puberty because high energy output can be used to workout and no pufas. The only downside is if you become physically inactive or consume it to the point where it causes your daily caloric intake to exceed your bmr.

Pasteurized milk is good because it kills harmful organisms responsible for diseases such as listeriosis, typhoid, brucellosis, and tuberculosis. Unpasteurized milk is responsible for almost 95% of the 761 illnesses and 22 hospitalizations in the US that occur annually. There is no meaningful difference in the nutritional value t pasteurized and unpasteurized milk. Only that pasteurized kills harmful bacteria.

Processed meat is just as good as raw meat it is one of the reasons why even poor can survive. The added hormones will boost development and give you supraphysiological levels of growth and energy.
Wise words and knowledge 👍👍 we need more like minded people to fix this shitty forum

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Kingkellz
Wise words and knowledge 👍👍 we need more like minded people to fix this shitty forum
Coca cola + Double cheeseburger + ice cream sundae = heaven

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Chintuck22 and Kingkellz

View attachment 1124597

View attachment 1124598

length

View attachment 1124599

TLDR:

I never understood how the penis grew but just a quick skim of the things i got from this study were.

1 Penis size is realted to androgen receptors nothing except know we know a wider nose is linked with a larger length but not size or length of a flaccid dick though it's more likely for a larger flaccid dick to have a larger erect length due to the soft tissues being streatched out further.

2 I also don't know if the correlation means much tbqh cause taller people also typically have a longer dick same with people with larger hands which should be clear because both height and hand length is down to the 4d:2nd digit So i don't know how much we can infer from this. Though from what i'm getting wider noses seem to be a more of a dimorphic trait so perhaps the reason asians have smaller dicks on the average is because of lower T naturally and yeah this can be a racial thing it doesn't have to be a indivudal thing if your race has clinically low amounts of testarone your child is only gonna inherit that.

That being said and all the penis can still be grown non naturally past the growth state this is because unlike height which has ephyisial growth plates closing at 19 your dick has no growth plates it just won't grow on it's own past a certain point so the only other option is to use a form of distraction osteogensis on the penis.

Small microfractures from light tractions lead to scars these scars heal up leading to new length this ends up both widening and lengthening the penis.

• +1
I legit got a prettyboy chad nose, small perfect length and "cute" and guess what? I got an 8x6 dick lol

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag and Kingkellz

View attachment 1124597

View attachment 1124598

length

View attachment 1124599

TLDR:

This is talking about nose width not length btw like is incels😪

• +1
Do you recommend taking cardarine with mk677?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Digit ratio
Nothing else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 5786
Lifefuel for black guys

• +1