Nose Size Reduction via Softmaxing, or Why you may NOT need a Rhino

xnj

xnj

ascend
Welcome to yet another banger thread, my lovely buddy boyos!

You probably need a smaller nose. Nose-related ratios play a huge part in your facial harmony, and unless you’re a lucky bastard with a tiny nose already - you will see what I mean; for example after you reduce your nose size, even slightly, in a morph, you may see a noticeable harmony improvement. (I am not tryna nosepill you, I am simply being real with you)
Also if your nasal bone itself is fucked, then rhino it is (at least for now).

For example, here is a face of one of the most average-looking men, with different nose sizes (original nose size on the pic is the bigger one, the smaller variant has been morphed by me):

RPReplay Final1723782021 ezgifcom video to gif converter
(expand if aspect ratio is fucked up or the gif is to small)

And what if I were to tell you that this type of change is achievable with only softmaxing, and I myself have reduced my nose size by 0.5cm after just two weeks of using only 50% of this method? (before and after later on)

Well look no further, I got you pookies:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:(i need help)

The nerdy shit:

To separate the scientific part from the method itself, I will put all the scientific stuff into the spoiler below, to save your time, although I recommend you read it anyways:

Let’s start with hydrocortisone:

Hydrocortisone is a topical steroid ((no, not the scary roids like anabols, this is just a name)) used to treat inflammation, redness, swelling, etc.

One of its side effects is shrinking of skin. That is exactly what we are after. We will use it to our advantage by applying it directly to our nose for, first, a set period of time, in order to get our body used to it, and to get the desired effect, after which, will just apply it before going out, but more on that in a bit.

Next up, we have tretinoin:

Tretinoin is used to treat acne, skin darkening and quite a few other conditions, by affecting the way skin cells develop;

One effect of this change is the shrinking of pores, which is also what we are looking for.

IMPORTANT INFO:
Before you read anything below, make sure that you are aware of any allergies you may have, as small amount of people that are allergic to products listed, may experience some nasty side effects. Some side effects may even apply to people who do not suffer from said allergies, so please read the spoiler below to familiarize yourself with said side effects and ways to mitigate them:

(These side effects are not that common, but I still have to include them for your own safety)

Hydrocortisone:
Hcsides
(expand the image if aspect ratio is fucked)

If you experience any of these right away, it may very much mean that this is not for you at all. If you experience them some time into using them, you should gradually hop off for a break, treat any side effects, and hop back on but with much smaller frequency.

Additionally, if youd like to hop off HC for good, you will have to do it gradually, in order to avoid withdrawals.

Tretionoin:
This post goes pretty in-depth on tret, listing most known sides, counters and other valuable info, so I will just have that as the explanation.
(credits go to @khaleejicel)

Application:

Do it in this order. If results from hydrocortisone on its own satisfy you, do not move onto tret.

1. Hydrocortisone

Start off with hydrocortisone 1% cream. The one I used was Hydrocortisone Acetate 1% cream from Sovereign Medical, I bought it in the UK for piss cheap, the total was like £6.99, including delivery charges. I started off with applying it once every day for 7 days, after which I only applied it before going out (pea sized drop each time, rubbing it into the nose only thoroughly until it is fully absorbed). I felt some fucking liquid coming out the top of my nose, which is actually a good sign, as it is your nose excreting water and debloating.

I did not go further than hydrocortisone, as I am satisfied with results that hydrocortisone is giving me, so here is the comparison:
(I did not even have hydrocortisone applied in the after pic in that exact moment, it would be even smaller if I did, I just wanted to show how also, after extensive use, it gets smaller on its own and remains like that. There was also nothing wrong with my nose, it was always big and red, LMFAO. Lip size remains pretty much the same in the pic, positioning may change a little due to the original pic being taken before I have expanded my maxilla, which actually repositioned my nose a little bit, lighting is barely relevant before anyone starts yapping about it)

MyMovie166 720p30 ezgifcom video to gif converter
(expand image for better view)

2. Tretinoin

Do 0.05% tretinoin from a known, good brand before bed for 7 days straight with hydrocortisone, then hop off completely. Similarly to hydrocortisone, apply a pea-sized drop on the nose and rub in until absorbed. The reason why you should do it before bed is that tret is photosensitive and breaks down upon contact with most types of light, so it will simply be wasted if you wear it outside during the day. Every single tret user I have spoken to have confirmed that their nose has shrunk after using it. If this is STILL not enough for you (JFL if this is the case), 0.1% tret or even accutane also exist, but that is as much info as you will get about any higher potencies than 0.05% tret from me.

You can probably source both of them without a prescription, although the difficulty may vary on your location.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THROUGH THIS BHAIS, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, DO MAKE SURE YOU REACH OUT! GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love::lul::feelsmage:❤️

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: manletmogger, PsychoH, 97baHater and 38 others
Honestly dnr but probably a good thread nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, buflek, yeahyux21 and 7 others
Actually legit thread , i can vouch and say that 0.1% actually works

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Swarthy Knight, aber and 5 others

You probably need a smaller nose. Nose-related ratios play a huge part in your facial harmony, and unless you’re a lucky bastard with a tiny nose already - you will see what I mean; for example after you reduce your nose size, even slightly, in a morph, you may see a noticeable harmony improvement. (I am not tryna nosepill you, I am simply being real with you)

For example, here is a face of one of the most average-looking men, with different nose sizes (original nose size on the pic is the bigger one, the smaller variant has been morphed by me):

View attachment 3099336(expand if aspect ratio is fucked up or the gif is to small)

And what if I were to tell you that this type of change is achievable with only softmaxing, and I myself have reduced my nose size by 0.5cm after just two weeks of using only 50% of this method? (before and after later on)

Well look no further, I got you pookies:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:(i need help)

The nerdy shit:

To separate the scientific part from the method itself, I will put all the scientific stuff into the spoiler below, to save your time, although I recommend you read it anyways:

Hydrocortisone is a topical steroid ((no, not the scary roids like anabols, this is just a name)) used to treat inflammation, redness, swelling, etc.

One of its side effects is shrinking of skin. That is exactly what we are after. We will use it to our advantage by applying it directly to our nose for, first, a set period of time, in order to get our body used to it, and to get the desired effect, after which, will just apply it before going out, but more on that in a bit.

Tretinoin is used to treat acne, skin darkening and quite a few other conditions, by affecting the way skin cells develop;

One effect of this change is the shrinking of pores, which is also what we are looking for.

IMPORTANT INFO:
Before you read anything below, make sure that you are aware of any allergies you may have, as small amount of people that are allergic to products listed, may experience some nasty side effects. Some side effects may even apply to people who do not suffer from said allergies, so please read the spoiler below to familiarize yourself with said side effects and ways to mitigate them:

(These side effects are not that common, but I still have to include them for your own safety)

Hydrocortisone:
View attachment 3099291(expand the image if aspect ratio is fucked)

If you experience any of these right away, it may very much mean that this is not for you at all. If you experience them some time into using them, you should gradually hop off for a break, treat any side effects, and hop back on but with much smaller frequency.

Additionally, if youd like to hop off HC for good, you will have to do it gradually, in order to avoid withdrawals.

Tretionoin:
This post goes pretty in-depth on tret, listing most known sides, counters and other valuable info, so I will just have that as the explanation.

Application:

Do it in this order. If results from hydrocortisone on its own satisfy you, do not move onto tret.

1. Hydrocortisone

Start off with hydrocortisone 1% cream. The one I used was Hydrocortisone Acetate 1% cream from Sovereign Medical, I bought it in the UK for piss cheap, the total was like £6.99, including delivery charges. I started off with applying it once every day for 7 days, after which I only applied it before going out (pea sized drop each time, rubbing it into the nose only thoroughly until it is fully absorbed). I felt some fucking liquid coming out the top of my nose, which is actually a good sign, as it is your nose excreting water and debloating.

I did not go further than hydrocortisone, as I am satisfied with results that hydrocortisone is giving me, so here is the comparison:
(I did not even have hydrocortisone applied in the after pic in that exact moment, it would be even smaller if I did, I just wanted to show how also, after extensive use, it gets smaller on its own and remains like that. There was also nothing wrong with my nose, it was always big and red, LMFAO. Lip size remains pretty much the same in the pic, positioning may change a little due to the original pic being taken before I have expanded my maxilla, which actually repositioned my nose a little bit, lighting is barely relevant before anyone starts yapping about it)

View attachment 3099383(expand image for better view)

2. Tretinoin

Do 0.05% tretinoin from a known, good brand before bed for 7 days straight with hydrocortisone, then hop off completely. Similarly to hydrocortisone, apply a pea-sized drop on the nose and rub in until absorbed. The reason why you should do it before bed is that tret is photosensitive and breaks down upon contact with most types of light, so it will simply be wasted if you wear it outside during the day. Every single tret user I have spoken to have confirmed that their nose has shrunk after using it. If this is STILL not enough for you (JFL if this is the case), 0.1% tret or even accutane also exist, but that is as much info as you will get about any higher potencies than 0.05% tret from me.

You can probably source both of them without a prescription, although the difficulty may vary on your location.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THROUGH THIS BHAIS, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, DO MAKE SURE YOU REACH OUT! GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love::lul::feelsmage:❤️
Wont tret do the opposite of what you're trying to achieve? By increasing collagen wont you be making the nose skin thicker or am i misunderstood

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Very sigma
IMG 4514

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, itzyaboyJJ, aestheticsrespecter and 3 others
Wont tret do the opposite of what you're trying to achieve? By increasing collagen wont you be making the nose skin thicker or am i misunderstood
shrinks pores and helps hydrocortisone, tested.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
I've been using retinoids since 2017
Many people mentioned that my nose appears to be slimer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, rubberduck and xnj
I have a big nose and I'll do this method

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
most people who need or get rhino do that because they have a bump or a crooked nose, not really a ''wide nose''

but legit and good thread

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Step 2 is to apply a product that thickens skin, high IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, heyheyheybro22, mathis and 1 other person
Yup, these illiterate fucks keep repeating a study on accutane because the medical name is similar (isotretinoin), takes 30 seconds of googling to find that tretinoin thinning skin is a total myth and it increases collagen production & is anti aging, hence it thickens skin.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Tyrant

View attachment 3099336(expand if aspect ratio is fucked up or the gif is to small)

The nerdy shit:

IMPORTANT INFO:

Hydrocortisone:

Tretionoin:

Application:

1. Hydrocortisone

2. Tretinoin

Take triamcinolone acetonide. Its way more effective

@bekaura here's the thread greycel

• +1
Reactions: bekaura
Instead of tret or hydrocortisone?
Yes. Im making a thread rn on the best way ever to slim your nose with this product. Will be out in less than an hour. You can associate it with tret

• +1
Reactions: umer444, ErbCel and caiolindo
Can i make nose smaller from profile? The tip of the nose?

Yes. Im making a thread rn on the best way ever to slim your nose with this product. Will be out in less than an hour. You can associate it with tret
Tag me then please

• +1
Reactions: mathis

The nerdy shit:

IMPORTANT INFO:

Hydrocortisone:

Tretionoin:

Application:

1. Hydrocortisone

2. Tretinoin

I got both, but how can you be sure it'll shrink exactly the way you want and not deform into a weird shape ?

• +1
Reactions: bekaura
mark me

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Yup, these illiterate fucks keep repeating a study on accutane because the medical name is similar (isotretinoin), takes 30 seconds of googling to find that tretinoin thinning skin is a total myth and it increases collagen production & is anti aging, hence it thickens skin.
Yea i thought so. Theyre better off using Latisse/Bimatoprost since its a fat burner

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and rubberduck
But nigga he said to use tret only for a week.

Tret will initially disrupt your skin barrier long before it starts thickening the skin. You'll take advantage of that amount of time for the cortisol to penetrate deeper into your nose.

You could achieve this with any other acid or peeling agent, you could even exfoliate/scrub your nose manually jfl. It's just that tret is the strongest option

• +1
Reactions: xnj
I got both, but how can you be sure it'll shrink exactly the way you want and not deform into a weird shape ?
shape generally doesnt change. just apply it evenly, put a drop on it on the tip and just rub it all over the nose. you really cant go wrong w this chief.

shape generally doesnt change. just apply it evenly, put a drop on it on the tip and just rub it all over the nose. you really cant go wrong w this chief.
How far is it safe to go ?

i know the differences between accutane and tret (there isnt actually that many). i know what i was saying. its proven to reduce nose size, many peoples nose shrunk after tret, and at least everybody i asked, who was on tret, did confirm it.

Something to reduce the “sides of the nose “ like the bulbousness around the bone, some soft tissue has grown orizontally due to punches, is there some sort of way to fix it?

Something to reduce the “sides of the nose “ like the bulbousness around the bone, some soft tissue has grown orizontally due to punches, is there some sort of way to fix it?
elaborate

@SecularIslamist lifefuel or copefuel for nosecels like me?

Yea i thought so. Theyre better off using Latisse/Bimatoprost since its a fat burner
thats an option too but this is just the easiest + high inhib method, + this one will probably shrink more naturally and is almost impossible to fuck up.

elaborate
If u ever get punched in the face u noticed that even thought the nose didn’t break, the sides of just grow wider there is basically more tissue around it, that makes it flat/bulbous just look at fighters nose they are not slim but they more orizzontally projected . Look at guy in the pic all that shit has grown around his nose but u can see that the actual bone is thinner

Attachments

• IMG_2663.png
    IMG_2663.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
thats an option too but this is just the easiest + high inhib method, + this one will probably shrink more naturally and is almost impossible to fuck up.
Latisse one mogs tbh

Latisse one mogs tbh
i seen it used too, but these work perfectly fine already, so i see no point in using anything else unless ure impatient (even tho it doesnt take that much time anyways) then just pin lipo/some other shit

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
If u ever get punched in the face u noticed that even thought the nose didn’t break, the sides of just grow wider there is basically more tissue around it, that makes it flat/bulbous just look at fighters nose they are not slim but they more orizzontally projected . Look at guy in the pic all that shit has grown around his nose but u can see that the actual bone is thinner
the bone grew.

ngl i think maybe tret can even be used either way for more permanent results, somebody confirm or deny this:lul:

The nerdy shit:

IMPORTANT INFO:

Hydrocortisone:

Tretionoin:

Application:

1. Hydrocortisone

2. Tretinoin

I was going to do this thread. Thank you for stealing my reps :hnghn:

• Love it
Reactions: xnj
Does that prove that bonesmashing is legit?

@SecularIslamist lifefuel or copefuel for nosecels like me?
Too lazy to read. I don't believe you're a nosecel. You still haven't shown me. Not even a drawing. Take a pic and cartoonify it at least :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: xnj and JohnDoe
Is it permanent?

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Does that prove that bonesmashing is legit?
depends, because nose is made of cartilage not of pure bone but bone grows if smah it thats obivous look at "sean strickland leg x-ray " there is extra bone in the leg, but bro u need years of fractures if u want that result on your face thats not possible also because the bone grows irregularly so its not aestetich at all

• +1
Reactions: umer444 and Litekiller11
title is a bit misleading, I don’t know that anyone would get a rhino over a nose this size, nevertheless, I will by trying this and tagging you with the results in a week.

• +1
Reactions: umer444 and xnj
title is a bit misleading, I don’t know that anyone would get a rhino over a nose this size, nevertheless, I will by trying this and tagging you with the results in a week.
if someones nose is way too big, they may want a rhino. good shit tho, i hope it goes well for u.

Too lazy to read. I don't believe you're a nosecel. You still haven't shown me. Not even a drawing. Take a pic and cartoonify it at least :forcedsmile:
okay bhai nose pic soon, then u can stop the gaslighitng

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Is it permanent?
paired with tret it more or less is, but imo if youre using hydrocortisone, it should just be part of your skincare routine

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight