Nose slimming while sleeping/operating computer

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
WIN 20221002 08 55 38 Pro

I am wearing this while sleeping and while operating my computer. Surprisingly, I can wear it without the need to mouth breathe. Inb4 you say it's cope, I am not claiming it works; I myself am skeptical. But it's an experiment. I must make my nose slimmer to whitemax and also to fix my nose width/mouth width ratio. After I take it off, it stays in a position intermediate between fully pinched and the original form. Then it gradually widens over the course of the day, and this process is sped up when it experiences deformation. Lifefuel for widenosecels if works.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mug, materialistic, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 5 others
View attachment 1891735
I am wearing this while sleeping and while operating my computer. Surprisingly, I can wear it without the need to mouth breathe. Inb4 you say it's cope, I am not claiming it works; I myself am skeptical. But it's an experiment. I must make my nose slimmer to whitemax and also to fix my nose width/mouth width ratio. After I take it off, it stays in a position intermediate between fully pinched and the original form. Then it gradually widens over the course of the day, and this process is sped up when it experiences deformation. Lifefuel for widenosecels if works.
Seems legit, But i think just putting pressure on the nose won't change it's shape but that's just my opinion. Maybe it could work but it will take months or years for any change i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Just get rhinoplasty, it's cheap (especially in noodleland) and there's not much the doc can fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 22708
What's your ethnicity bro, I'm moroccan and i have the same problem as you do, I don't have a really wide ethnic nose but my nose tip is definitely ethnic and people can tell i am ethnic by just looking at it.

• +1
Seems legit, But i think just putting pressure on the nose won't change it's shape but that's just my opinion. Maybe it could work but it will take months or years for any change i guess.
I agree. I'd be fine with months, but not years jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22708
Just get rhinoplasty, it's cheap (especially in noodleland) and there's not much the doc can fuck up.
Yeah the only problem with rhino is that if you have a bad doctor he can make your nose look very feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
What's your ethnicity bro, I'm moroccan and i have the same problem as you do, I don't have a really wide ethnic nose but my nose tip is definitely ethnic and people can tell i am ethnic by just looking at it.
hapa
:feelswhy:

• +1
View attachment 1891735
bro stop with this cope just get rhinoplasty

• +1
bro stop with this cope just get rhinoplasty
My parent's wouldn't let me, my mom said it was weird when I said I wanted to chew gum to improve my jaw. Also this is better in some ways as it's free and would also yield knowledge on it's effectiveness. If it doesn't work than at least I know it doesn't work, and I am trying to do the most I can in my current situation.

My parent's wouldn't let me, my mom said it was weird when I said I wanted to chew gum to improve my jaw. Also this is better in some ways as it's free and would also yield knowledge on it's effectiveness. If it doesn't work than at least I know it doesn't work, and I am trying to do the most I can in my current situation.
it will give you wrinkled up deformed nose by mid 20s tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Verse
When autism meets genius

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 1901
ina blassa flmghreb azbi hhhh

• Hmm...
Thought of making a similar one, but instead of pressing the nose in between, it would push the nose tip down a bit, to fix slight nostril show, inspired by @BigJimsWornOutTires 's thread titled "looksmax's origin dates back hundreds of years" or something like that.
ina blassa flmghreb azbi hhhh
Shut up lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22708, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 1901
Just ruin your nose cartilage and give yourself botched instagram pinched nose theory

• Woah
Thought of making a similar one, but instead of pressing the nose in between, it would push the nose tip down a bit, to fix slight nostril show, inspired by @BigJimsWornOutTires 's thread titled "looksmax's origin dates back hundreds of years" or something like that.

Shut up lmao.
that was a failed looksmax apparatus. and besides, that thread was a mockery of plastic surgery and looksmax methods.

Shut up lmao.
nigga I'm talking to my moroccan brocel you little bitch / twink / faggot , mind your anus business or imma pull up on you with a fucking rpg

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22708 and Hipcel
that was a failed looksmax apparatus. and besides, that thread was a mockery of plastic surgery and looksmax methods.
I know, but that hollow cheek creating device device gave me an idea

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I know, but that hollow cheek creating device device gave me an idea
Accept who you are and embrace the soul, not the flesh. The majority of our existence will be of spirit. Not flesh. This Earth is merely a job interview.

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
Accept who you are and embrace the soul, not the flesh. The majority of our existence will be of spirit. Not flesh. This Earth is merely a job interview.
No, I want to become a chad. Also don't believe in supernatural things lmao.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
this shit will 100% not work

No, I want to become a chad. Also don't believe in supernatural things lmao.
But you exist because of supernatural things. You do understand you're spinning really fast and moving quickly around a giant ball of fire, correct? That's supernatural. Thus a sun that can fit 1.3 million Earths inside. Supernatural.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel
But you exist because of supernatural things. You do understand you're spinning really fast and moving quickly around a giant ball of fire, correct? That's supernatural. Thus a sun that can fit 1.3 million Earths inside. Supernatural.
Nope. That's the result of physical laws. Spirits aren't.