Nose to masseter ratio is more important than nose to bizygo width

niggersodomizer69

niggersodomizer69

Iron
Unless you've got giga low set cheekbones or giga long nose (basically if the bottom of your nose is on the level of the zygos). Illusions of width are created by combinations of the thing that are more or less at the same level. At the end of the day no one gives a shit bout fucking mouth to forehead width. That's why nose to mouth ratio is cared about more about than mouth to bizygo
So training masseters might be a good idea unless you are zygos 404 or have narrow mouth

Last edited:
Unless you've got giga low set cheekbones or giga long nose (basically if the bottom of your nose is on the level of the zygos). Illusions of width are created by combinations of the thing that are more or less at the same level. At the end of the day no one gives a shit bout fucking mouth to forehead width. That's why nose to mouth ratio is cared about more about than mouth to bizygo
So training masseters might be a good idea unless you are zygos 404 or have narrow mouth
zygo to gonion
nose to lips ratio are the two that matter more than nose to zygo or whatever

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69
Not even in animals is the bottom of the nose at the same level of the zygos what are u talking about greycel

Not even in animals is the bottom of the nose at the same level of the zygos what are u talking about greycel
That was the fucking point of the post. Becuase most of the time zygos are not at the same level as zygos, you should not worry abut this ratio.
Unless youre arguing with this part of the post:
"Unless you've got giga low set cheekbones or giga long nose (basically if the bottom of your nose is on the level of the zygos)"
I didnt say this happens, but that theoretically if this happened, then nose to zygo ratio would matter

That was the fucking point of the post. Becuase most of the time zygos are not at the same level as zygos, you should not worry abut this ratio.
Unless youre arguing with this part of the post:
"Unless you've got giga low set cheekbones or giga long nose (basically if the bottom of your nose is on the level of the zygos)"
I didnt say this happens, but that theoretically if this happened, then nose to zygo ratio would matter
Ok I understand but I meant that that can’t happen naturally. At the end of the day bigger masseters are always good