Nose vs Jaw surgery

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
If someone with a big jewish nose and softer features like for example a weak jawline and chin , not anything too dramatic tho just not optimal, has to choose a surgery between rhinoplasty and chin/jaw surgery which one would be better?

I feel like a nice nose is kinda more important but I bet many of you think otherwise. Some example pics if u have any would be welcome.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Jaw and eyes are the most important features besides maybe harmony as well. getting a rhino should come later.

Jaw and eyes are the most important features besides maybe harmony as well. getting a rhino should come later.
What if jaw surgery wouldn’t be available for a few years, would it be better to get a rhinoplasty in the meantime or wait till u got the jaw done ?

If someone with a big jewish nose and softer features like for example a weak jawline and chin , not anything too dramatic tho just not optimal, has to choose a surgery between rhinoplasty and chin/jaw surgery which one would be better?

I feel like a nice nose is kinda more important but I bet many of you think otherwise. Some example pics if u have any would be welcome.
usually the nose can exaggerated because of a weak jaw/chin so that's why it is argued that jaw is more important

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

read this thread

Gandy, Cruise, O'Pry etc all have convex noses, even the looksmaxxer cruise did not get rhino, I mean get it if you want but it is not top priority and if you do it, combine it with a septoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
men can get away with a big nose, but not a weak jaw

women can get away with a weak jaw, but not a big nose.

• +1
Reactions: stevenashbaby and Oberyn

Jaw surgery could change the nose in some cases (upper jaw moved forward = more upwardly rotated nose). Bones are more fundamental, soft tissues are secondary

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Oberyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back