Nosecel Exposed, Rate

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
Link

How can i ascend and will mewing help?

Do i need mouth and lip and nose surgery?

Oh man, I'm so sorry. If you can afford, surgeries will drastically improve quality of your life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2810, JustTrynaGrow and 2 others
Looks upturned? Size is fine.

lose weight first then see what u need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Nosecel9000
  • So Sad
Reactions: LDNPari
Upturned nose? Just bend your head down I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Upturned nose? Just bend your head down I guess
Upturned nose is feminine low T
Oh man, I'm so sorry. If you can afford, surgeries will drastically improve quality of your life.
Damn im so fucking glad im richcel
Also my upper half is much better , i got hunter eyes , brow bridge and square low hairline

Fuller lips and you would be good

• Woah
Reactions: Nosecel9000
injecting HGH will fix that.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Link

Mewing will help, and you should start worrying less about your height boy. You need good amounts of t wmduring puberty

• +1
Reactions: Usum
injecting HGH will fix that.
Lol at people who deny heightpill
Life begins at 5'10
Pdlk00hqmg711

Fuller lips and you would be good
But I already have full lips ? I need mouth widening surgery though. My palate expanding braces didnt show results yet

Last edited:
oh it's over, the bottom half of your face is atrocious, I can only imagine what the top half looks like.

• JFL
Reactions: LDNPari
lose weight first then see what u need
Youre damn right im bloated at around 20% bf
oh it's over, the bottom half of your face is atrocious, I can only imagine what the top half looks like.
Top half is much better tbh
Also lower third can easily be improved with surgery ....

Unlike other parts

Get rid of your acne WTF

Get rid of your acne WTF
No accutane for growing teencels

Im eating healthy , doing sports, drinking 3L liquid ( milk and water) per day , carrots for beta carotene, cream with vit a vit c aloe vera etc and a acne foam wash

I also inject HGH which is Extreme Collagen Booster

If that doesnt help jfc

Probably just invisible, like most guys in fact.

Focus on what you can do right now, especially your height and you have all the time you want in your life for surgeries

• +1

Im eating healthy , doing sports, drinking 3L liquid ( milk and water) per day , carrots for beta carotene, cream with vit a vit c aloe vera etc and a acne foam wash

If that doesnt help jfc
IDK man micro dose or some shit. Acne is death sentence

Do you agree that 20 iu are needed for noticable growth ( would cost me 125k)
It's too much, you risk diabetes and other rather serious complications. And no, that's not true, any increase in IGF-1 rates over the long term is a plus for your growth as long as your plates are open.

Also is an AI more harmful than good?
This is not going to be particularly good for your health, but the side effects are considered in many studies of young teenagers in search of growth as "negligible". And yes it is totally beneficial because you delay the closing of the growth plates.
Also, no one can predict your response to a certain dose of IGF-1, but the ideal would be to arrive at rates equal to those of adolescents between 12 and 14 years of age, and this over the long term

oink oink

• JFL
Upturned nose is feminine low T

Damn im so fucking glad im richcel
Also my upper half is much better , i got hunter eyes , brow bridge and square low hairline
Lol what. Upturned nose is because of something to do with lip seal and maxilla

• +1
Reactions: defluvz
Upturned nose is good lol. So you're telling me you want a droopy tip? Yea not thanks lol. That'll Literally make you look like utter shit. Upturned nose is high class. Sure it's a bit feminine, but it's nothing to fuss about.

In my personal opinion, it think you will definitely benefit from a rhino. Your nose needs septoplasty , tip reduction and finessing. However, wait till you lose weight and wait till you turn 21.

• +1
Upturned nose is good lol. So you're telling me you want a droopy tip? Yea not thanks lol. That'll Literally make you look like utter shit. Upturned nose is high class. Sure it's a bit feminine, but it's nothing to fuss about.

In my personal opinion, it think you will definitely benefit from a rhino. Your nose needs septoplasty , tip reduction and finessing. However, wait till you lose weight and wait till you turn 21.
Yeah
Have to drug and softmax and low bf%max until then

Link

Currently you look repulsive. If your top half is as good as you say just walk around with a mask covering your lower half. You'll slay bro

• Woah
Buddyboyo, you need to lose weight.

• +1
Currently you look repulsive. If your top half is as good as you say just walk around with a mask covering your lower half. You'll slay bro
Lower third is pretty Easily fixable
Will get rhinoplasty + chin implant for broader chin anyways
I feel my biggest last failos will be mouth width and shape then

Lower third is pretty Easily fixable
Will get rhinoplasty + chin implant for broader chin anyways
I feel my biggest last failos will be mouth width and shape then
Later in puberty use dht gel to promote masculine growth if you need it. Probably mew too it doesn't hurt

If that doesnt help jfc
imagine drinking liquid estrogen that causes acne, fucking moron, don't waste your money on all that useless shit when you still drink milk, acne is a sign of high estro btw. Your plates are definitely fused, it's over.

imagine drinking liquid estrogen that causes acne, fucking moron, don't waste your money on all that useless shit when you still drink milk, acne is a sign of high estro btw. Your plates are definitely fused, it's over.
Acne is actually a sign of high IGF1 levels
5EE5956E 1AA6 45D0 8CCD FA295E1C2D9A