Nosejob experts gtfih

D

Doomerspn

Iron
My nose massively fallios me it's shot too upturned and the tip is too big, the base is also to big for my mouth but that's a secondary problem. I've been reading that correcting a short and upturned nose is actually one of the most difficult rhino procedures. Also, there are 2 alternatives as far as I now :

Extended Spreader Grafts​

Caudal Septal Extension Grafting

Which one do u think is better?

Also how can I know which nosejob surgeons does this procedures

Thank u all in advance

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou and MarstonAlloy
Odds are your nose isn't your biggest issue.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 13754
Ppst
My nose massively fallios me it's shot too upturned and the tip is too big, the base is also to big for my mouth but that's a secondary problem. I've been reading that correcting a short and upturned nose is actually one of the most difficult rhino procedures. Also, there are 2 alternatives as far as I now :

Extended Spreader Grafts​

Caudal Septal Extension Grafting

Which one do u think is better?

Also how can I know which nosejob surgeons does this procedures

Thank u all in advance
Post nose

• +1
Reactions: Epola and bysontallou
Ppst

Post nose
I'm not posting it because taking into account the weird shape and some moles it would be like doxig myself but the side profile (of the nose) is similar to this one:
Rhinoplasty patient 55 l profile montage

The problem is that as it is upturned but at the same time has a bulbous tip and is too wide so it get all the attention when someone looks at me
OP your maxilla is probably fucked.
I measured it and I have a forward growth maxila, it is not perfect but is not in the recessed side of the distribution, I also have a compact midface so I don't think my maxilla is the problem
Odds are your nose isn't your biggest issue.
Actually is my jawline and chin but I'm already working on that (I already have an appointment with an orthognathic surgeon to evaluate it)

Last edited:
I'm not posting it because taking into account the weird shape and some moles it would be like doxig myself but the side profile (of the nose) is similar to this one:
View attachment 1136632

I measured it and I have a forward growth maxila, it is not perfect but is not in the recessed side of the distribution, I also have a compact midface so I don't think my maxilla is the problem

Actually is my jawline and chin but I'm already working on that (I already have an appointment with an orthoganic surgeon to evaluate it)
Holy shit op I thought you were rocking a river phoenix nose or something
Yeah Im not too educated on surgery but I'm 99% sure something can be done

• +1
Reactions: Doomerspn
Holy shit op I thought you were rocking a river phoenix nose or something
Yeah Im not too educated on surgery but I'm 99% sure something can be done
Thank U :)

Brb using my imagination as OP didn't post pics :ogre:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back