nostalgia can be dangerous

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
it fucks with your head, i just think nostalgia makes us romanticize the past and only remember the good moments and not all the shitty moments we had which makes it seem better than it actually was. usually at night i get nostalgic as fuck when im listening to certain songs, remembering games i used to play online that are dead now, irl things i used to do or places that don't even exist anymore around where i live, shit can make you sad as fuck even depressed. anyone know what i mean?

• +1
Reactions: silencio, LancasteR, horizontallytall and 10 others
yea bro i get you :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Hozay
It's so strange bro. At night I'm so sad and crushed when I wake up. I sometimes cry. Like I start feeling emotions and start understanding what I'm missing out on due to being almost walking corpse long ago dead and crushed I forgot everything. I'm missing out on life on being alive something thats unbelievable uncomprehendable and won't happen again. But when I wake up monotony of life and pain sets in and it all disappears.

I think I'm gonna regret it all in last moments. When all copes of brain disappear before death. Even now when I said death while writing this I almost felt something like I'm actually gonna die and I'm alive. I wish it was different.

Idk why I'm saying all this stuff tbh it doesn't matter but still I feel like it should

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Hozay
It's so strange bro. At night I'm so sad and crushed when I wake up. I sometimes cry. Like I start feeling emotions and start understanding what I'm missing out on due to being almost walking corpse long ago dead and crushed I forgot everything. I'm missing out on life on being alive something thats unbelievable uncomprehendable and won't happen again. But when I wake up monotony of life and pain sets in and it all disappears.

I think I'm gonna regret it all in last moments. When all copes of brain disappear before death. Even now when I said death while writing this I almost felt something like I'm actually gonna die and I'm alive. I wish it was different.

Idk why I'm saying all this stuff tbh it doesn't matter but still I feel like it should
I wish we could meet and get drunk bro

• Love it
Reactions: LocalDanger
Rosy Retrospection. We truly do, as people, look back with fondness, not remembering the bad moments.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Hozay
I wish we could meet and get drunk bro
Yeah bro would be cool ngl if we lived near I would do it I like to do random stuff like that what else is there in life anyways once you are old. But I'm from Balkans we won't ever meet :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 13332
Work Yes GIF by Offline Granny!