Nostalgia gotta be the best and worst feeling oat

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,160
Reputation
13,475
I have very strong nostalgia for the 23/24 school year

I got into high school I meet new friends and life was sweet

And school was fun

all my friends were still in the same boxing gym so we almost died every training of laughing

The games at the moments were peak

Especially Fortnite og

I don’t know if I’m happy or sad when I feel nostalgia

And i didn’t give a fuck about my looks even tho I knew about the bp and this forum
 
Og Fortnite is the only thing I truly have nostalgia for
 

Similar threads

Manueh
Replies
0
Views
17
Manueh
Manueh
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
22
Views
83
roymustang
roymustang
Sköll12
Replies
18
Views
74
Sköll12
Sköll12
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
0
Views
15
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
Prøphet
Replies
11
Views
91
tansel
tansel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top