Nostrilcels gtfih, need help on surgery/filler

Phad

Phad

JATT
Everytime I see my nose since mewing it’s flared more because of my nasal passage opening up but it makes my nose look worse in pics.

Need help knowing what type of filler/surgery would my case be.

Can you guys look at the part above my nostrils and the nostrils themselves and compare to the other guys nose area. There’s look more well put together and compact.

What type of surgery/filler if possible would help this?

Attachments

• A11E6D22-35DF-4ABC-A90C-45BA72C0D57D.jpeg
    A11E6D22-35DF-4ABC-A90C-45BA72C0D57D.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 9304B8B4-397A-4433-A18C-B3AA93C9887C.png
    9304B8B4-397A-4433-A18C-B3AA93C9887C.png
    422.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 492E9713-3B4A-4ACA-9B49-82D15E11CA9A.jpeg
    492E9713-3B4A-4ACA-9B49-82D15E11CA9A.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 25
honestly dude just visit a surgeon and ask. they'll give way better advice than any of us

you look like the second pic, just grow a beard

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Lorsss and androidcel
Everytime I see my nose since mewing it’s flared more because of my nasal passage opening up but it makes my nose look worse in pics.

Can you guys look at the part above my nostrils and the nostrils themselves and compare to the other guys nose area. There’s look more well put together and compact.

Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty and Tip plasty
20190125 113506

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, dogtown and Lorsss
Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty and Tip plasty
View attachment 15984
How about the tip. The after part makes the tip more apparent. Can that be fixed or is that bone
honestly dude just visit a surgeon and ask. they'll give way better advice than any of us
I’m not low inhib in things I’m insecure about. Only things ik I can control I’m low inhib in
you look like the second pic, just grow a beard
Yea ty, I’ll shower too :lul::feelswah: jk jk. thanks tho

Last edited:
How about the tip. The after part makes the tip more apparent. Can that be fixed or is that bone

I’m not low inhib in things I’m insecure about. Only things ik I can control I’m low inhib in

Yea ty, I’ll shower too :lul::feelswah: jk jk. thanks tho
I left the tip as is so you can still look like a curry

How much do u recon this type of surgery would be. You should make yours smaller than your mouth or widen your mouth to get closer to like a wide lip look just a recommendation.

I left the tip as is so you can still look like a curry

That’s not just a thing which Indians have. Jews tend to have a droopy tip too along with some other minorities
How much do u recon this type of surgery would be. You should make yours smaller than your mouth or widen your mouth to get closer to like a wide lip look just a recommendation.

5-7k where I live. And I actually like my lips as they are ngl. If I had a wide lip seal I would look weird af