NoSun. Now. (VampireMaxxing)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
As part of my YouthMaxxing (https://looksmax.org/threads/youthmaxxing.2667/#post-37768) I try to avoid the sun as much as possible.

The sun is actually horrible for you. It's a complete lie that sun is good.

I am actually getting enraged right now thinking of my grandmother telling me how people need to go out in the sun and "get vitamin d" and "how you need the sun."

tumblr_n2zufebvdR1t0sy23o1_500.jpg

You ever wonder why westeners faces end up looking like baseball gloves by the time they're 25?

Outside of their degenerate lifestyles it's also because they're always out in the sun and never wear sunscreen.

I see these western WHORES laying down in bikinis at my local park on bright days "tanning."

Tanning is a ZOG scam designed to give goyim skin cancer and age them. It is completely retarded.

In a based society like Asia people wear massive visors, walk around with umbrellas, wear full bathing suits, copious amounts of sunscreen all to avoid the sun.

But dumb westerners are willingly giving themselves cancer and think it's good for them.

I wish I had an Asian grandmother to tell me how awful the sun is so I would know from a young age, thankfully my mom (who looks slightly mongoloid but not nearly as much as I do) SkinPilled me by saying the secret to how youthful she is is she wears sunscreen every single day.

Though I have no idea why she had to wait until I was 23 to tell me that instead of from when I was a kid but it's not too late since life ends at 25 if you don't take care of your collagen.

Collagen is the ultimate secret to BoyMaxxing (https://incels.is/threads/boymaxxing.83498/) because collagen determines youthfulness.

Without your collagen you're done, you're old, it's over. As long as you preserve your collagen you can at least still BoyMaxx (which for me is the most important kind of MAXXing).

Now here's how the vampire stuff comes in.

You have to sleep as often as possible like a vampire in a crypt and never leave the house to avoid the sun unless you absolutely have to and even then you try to wear long sleeves/pants to avoid contact with the sun. (I was thinking of buying a sun umbrella / HatMaxxing to minimize my contact with the sun even further).

I call it AlucardMaxxing.

E55D9E8C8E23401E8B672D09596BA4B0B082FD9A

Post NoSun, VampireMaxxing strats below.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, CarlSagan96, Redrighthand and 4 others
lmao xd jfl are you serious ?!! :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
High IQ asf. The sun is literally cancer radiation. Buy vitamin D supplements and protect your collagen

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and CopeMaxxer
Wtf are you saying

I'm a southern spaniard and the Sun is my brother, I don't care if some puny Asians reject the Sun or some faggot prettyboi does, sun4life Bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and LooksJourney
gay

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
High IQ asf. The sun is literally cancer radiation. Buy vitamin D supplements and protect your collagen
Mosquito IQ comment from a God IQ poster.
As part of my YouthMaxxing (https://looksmax.org/threads/youthmaxxing.2667/#post-37768) I try to avoid the sun as much as possible.

The sun is actually horrible for you. It's a complete lie that sun is good.

I am actually getting enraged right now thinking of my grandmother telling me how people need to go out in the sun and "get vitamin d" and "how you need the sun."

tumblr_n2zufebvdR1t0sy23o1_500.jpg

You ever wonder why westeners faces end up looking like baseball gloves by the time they're 25?

Outside of their degenerate lifestyles it's also because they're always out in the sun and never wear sunscreen.

I see these western WHORES laying down in bikinis at my local park on bright days "tanning."

Tanning is a ZOG scam designed to give goyim skin cancer and age them. It is completely retarded.

In a based society like Asia people wear massive visors, walk around with umbrellas, wear full bathing suits, copious amounts of sunscreen all to avoid the sun.

But dumb westerners are willingly giving themselves cancer and think it's good for them.

I wish I had an Asian grandmother to tell me how awful the sun is so I would know from a young age, thankfully my mom (who looks slightly mongoloid but not nearly as much as I do) SkinPilled me by saying the secret to how youthful she is is she wears sunscreen every single day.

Though I have no idea why she had to wait until I was 23 to tell me that instead of from when I was a kid but it's not too late since life ends at 25 if you don't take care of your collagen.

Collagen is the ultimate secret to BoyMaxxing (https://incels.is/threads/boymaxxing.83498/) because collagen determines youthfulness.

Without your collagen you're done, you're old, it's over. As long as you preserve your collagen you can at least still BoyMaxx (which for me is the most important kind of MAXXing).

Now here's how the vampire stuff comes in.

You have to sleep as often as possible like a vampire in a crypt and never leave the house to avoid the sun unless you absolutely have to and even then you try to wear long sleeves/pants to avoid contact with the sun. (I was thinking of buying a sun umbrella / HatMaxxing to minimize my contact with the sun even further).

I call it AlucardMaxxing.

E55D9E8C8E23401E8B672D09596BA4B0B082FD9A

Post NoSun, VampireMaxxing strats below.
Mosquito IQ thread.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, averageblokecel, dogtown and 1 other person
That's called hermitmaxxing,I've gotten so pasty from not seeing the sun,but I can't go in the sun,if the normies catch me out they will throw me in the zoo with the rest of the sub8s.

moonmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Mosquito IQ comment from a God IQ poster.

Mosquito IQ thread.
Pure arabcel defending the sun, jfl if you aren't sunmaxxing

Incels stay all day long in their DARK rooms

Pure arabcel defending the sun, jfl if you aren't sunmaxxing

Incels stay all day long in their DARK rooms

@averageblokecel

japan.jpg

It's all part of my JapanMaxxing boyo.

moonmax

• +1
Correct, the sun is terrible for your skin
In my country it’s rare to get days hotter than 20 Celsius you may get 30days in the hole year that hit that or go above. I’m pale af. But I used to go on holidays over Spain, and got tanned although not much I looked a lot better with some tanned ish skin. I suppose it hides the early signs of aging makes me wonder if I could try and replacate that here..

• +1
Correct, the sun is terrible for your skin
In my country it’s rare to get days hotter than 20 Celsius you may get 30days in the hole year that hit that or go above. I’m pale af. But I used to go on holidays over Spain, and got tanned although not much I looked a lot better with some tanned ish skin. I suppose it hides the early signs of aging makes me wonder if I could try and replacate that here..

tanning causes aging my boyo

don't hide to hide your impurities with darker skin, you need to treat your skin not cover it up

Just fucking lol
Humans have been around for 6000 years and they never needed sunscreen and never had cancer it's only until the zoglords made sunscreen.

JFL if you avoid the sun. Nothing on the planet would exist without sunlight. Lowest IQ post on this entire site.

Just fucking lol
Humans have been around for 6000 years and they never needed sunscreen and never had cancer it's only until the zoglords made sunscreen.

Asians have been avoiding the sun for just as long.

Happy3

Yes goy wear (((sunscreen))) with chemicals and xenoestrogens in it to protect you from the life source of our planet! :bluepill:

@extreme-overthinker
@averageblokecel

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Yes goy wear (((sunscreen))) with chemicals and xenoestrogens in it to protect you from the life source of our planet! :bluepill:

@extreme-overthinker
@averageblokecel
sunscreen is for FUCKING PUSSIES

I live IN FUCKING SUNLAND and I KNOW NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE WITH SKIN CANCER

How to get fucking skin cancer:
-Stay 12 or more hours with the sun hitting your skin directly
-Be photosensitive (jfl at this condition, may you kill yourself already if you have it srs)
-Be wimp tiny boy
-Eat like fucking shit

Now if you don't full fill any of these conditions, nice! You don't have skin cancer! Now go out and get some sun LIKE HUMANS HAVE DONE FOR FUCKING THOUSANDS OF YEARS aka vitamin D and stop coping in your dark incel room already ffs

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

-Be photosensitive (jfl at this condition, may you kill yourself already if you have it srs)
-Be wimp tiny boy
-Eat like fucking shit

Now if you don't full fill any of these conditions, nice! You don't have skin cancer! Now go out and get some sun LIKE HUMANS HAVE DONE FOR FUCKING THOUSANDS OF YEARS aka vitamin D and stop coping in your dark incel room already ffs
Cancer=shit genetics, not sunlight jfl

OH WE DON'T NEED VIT D BOYO IT'S POISON!

-Be wimp tiny boy
-Eat like fucking shit

How to get skin cancer:

be an inferior non-melanated snow nigger

This guy tries everything to become as incel as possible. All the Stuff he mentions for "looksmaxing" does the exact opposite and will make you more and more an outcast lmao. I dont know a Single Girl thats into a guy that looks far too young. I guess thats what too much anime does to you. Should have watched more berserk or dbz if it has to be anime

• +1

@extreme-overthinker
@averageblokecel
I didn't know this. Sunscreen contains estrogen?

I didn't know this. Sunscreen contains estrogen?
I doubt it I was mostly meming, but it does sometimes contain arsenic and other harmful compounds

-Be wimp tiny boy

@averageblokecel

Over for me.

This guy tries everything to become as incel as possible. All the Stuff he mentions for "looksmaxing" does the exact opposite and will make you more and more an outcast lmao. I dont know a Single Girl thats into a guy that looks far too young. I guess thats what too much anime does to you. Should have watched more berserk or dbz if it has to be anime

@Soontm

> Berserk
> Griffith

__griffith_berserk_drawn_by_black_xiao_hei__0c20bc5699fd8f62ada1f8d4f26c9e09.jpg

> DBZ
> Gohan

c5ff8f827e8cde5640410a3083dfbca5.jpg

@averageblokecel

Over for me.

@Soontm

> Berserk
> Griffith

__griffith_berserk_drawn_by_black_xiao_hei__0c20bc5699fd8f62ada1f8d4f26c9e09.jpg

> DBZ
> Gohan

c5ff8f827e8cde5640410a3083dfbca5.jpg
you are fucking brainwashed and will hit a huge wall when in Japan, people have been telling you it for fucking ages but if it's true that when you fail you will rope then you are fucking going directing your life to the rope jfl

you are fucking brainwashed and will hit a huge wall when in Japan, people have been telling you it for fucking ages but if it's true that when you fail you will rope then you are fucking going directing your life to the rope jfl
The yellow pill is potent

• +1
Wtf are you saying

I'm a southern spaniard and the Sun is my brother, I don't care if some puny Asians reject the Sun or some faggot prettyboi does, sun4life Bro
necroposted cause OP was a massive faggot nigger

Avoids me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685