Not a single time has a girl ever been nice to me

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
girls have and will always be mean to me. in 2019, i had 3 instances in just 1 month and it devastated me:

1.was at a BBQ, where the guy invited me out of pity. We were talking about playing charades, and a girl, whom i had just met said "Ok, just shut up". I complied and didnt speak again. She put me in my place. She was a short ltb but it doesnt matter.

2.I was walking down the stairs in uni and two girls just looked at me and laughed. WHATS SO FUNNY DAMMIT???

3.I was giving a presentation and a girl humilitiated me in public by asking me "Are you done buddy?"

And ofc the stuff that came later was even worse. I was out with a girl and she told me to leave, multiple girls ghosting me, girls calling me a nerd in my face etc. just sad experiences one after the other.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill, AngryShortMale, Nick.Harte and 7 others
bro how ugly are u? jesus christ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PSL Accuracy, jdz6777, AngryShortMale and 3 others
go back on .is

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Deleted member 57464
Girls have Always hated, literally loathed me but i still get JB's Here and there If it helps You cope.

idc faggot I’m not dr Phil

girls have and will always be mean to me. in 2019, i had 3 instances in just 1 month and it devastated me:

1.was at a BBQ, where the guy invited me out of pity. We were talking about playing charades, and a girl, whom i had just met said "Ok, just shut up". I complied and didnt speak again. She put me in my place. She was a short ltb but it doesnt matter.

2.I was walking down the stairs in uni and two girls just looked at me and laughed. WHATS SO FUNNY DAMMIT???

3.I was giving a presentation and a girl humilitiated me in public by asking me "Are you done buddy?"

And ofc the stuff that came later was even worse. I was out with a girl and she told me to leave, multiple girls ghosting me, girls calling me a nerd in my face etc. just sad experiences one after the other.
you are such a fucking loser bro got bitched by an actual woman holy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jdz6777 and Primalsplit
Self-hating sex haver ramblings. Dnrd

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Deleted member 57464
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Primalsplit
Girls have Always hated, literally loathed me but i still get JB's Here and there If it helps You cope.
Girls hate you because you’re ugly accept it embrace your ugliness or be an envious incel

Don't worry. You're not THAT ugly. If you were, foids would actually be nice to you in order to virtue signal.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
sex haver chad problems dnrd

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr Test and Deleted member 57464

no

I can relate to the title of te thread big time.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Lol. Girls don't treat pathetic shrimp dick beta males nicely in general.

Don't worry. You're not THAT ugly. If you were, foids would actually be nice to you in order to virtue signal.
virtue signalling doesnt exist in my country

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MikołajPolesUgliest and yirma19
  • JFL
Bro we got similar experiences. Over for subhumans

• So Sad

im sorry brocel

• So Sad

Honestly you’re just a bitch dog. If i was unfortunate enough to be in any of these situations these foid would either go home crying or go with me to give me good head

Honestly you’re just a bitch dog. If i was unfortunate enough to be in any of these situations these foid would either go home crying or go with me to give me good head
you would have roped if you were in these situation

Gymmaxx to the extreme u have nothing to loose

You really got it in ultra hard.

I've never seen anything this bad

:cry: :cry:

my condolences brother.

• +1
You really got it in ultra hard.

I've never seen anything this bad

:cry: :cry:

my condolences brother.
i deserve it for not being locked i prison

• So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill
It's brutal when the only girls that have been nice to me or had a crush on me were ugly and I'm a 6/10 in the PSL scale while they were like a 4 or less. I don't understand it but is not over, if I were a 4/10 omg I wouldn't be here. Just think about it, if the average man and HTN are having trouble (60% young male incels) how hard it has to be for the sub 5. If you are a 2/10 only a bunch of surgeries would make your face acceptable to look at.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
It's brutal when the only girls that have been nice to me or had a crush on me were ugly and I'm a 6/10 in the PSL scale while they were like a 4 or less. I don't understand it but is not over, if I were a 4/10 omg I wouldn't be here. Just think about it, if the average man and HTN are having trouble (60% young male incels) how hard it has to be for the sub 5. If you are a 2/10 only a bunch of surgeries would make your face acceptable to look at.
not even 4s are nice to me