Not being 6'4'' is killing me

Renaissance.Chad

Renaissance.Chad

Silver
I'm 6'1'' morning height. Even though it's not a main issue, even though I know shorter guys slay.
Not being 6'4'' master height is killing me. It would be such a halo, literally would feel a walking God

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 5634
I'm 6ft3 :cry::cry: brb ordering rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Damn nigga. That's too bad. I'm 6'5 (196cm) (6-foot-5-inches) (one-hundred-and-ninety-six-centimeters)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadrapist, ThreadMatters and 7 others
Just wear 2 inch lifts to 6'3" and larp as 6'5" IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadrapist and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Just wear 2 inch lifts to 6'3" and larp as 6'5" IRL.
I hate frauding, imagine taking off all of your clothes at the end of the day feeling like a loser.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CurryCel, 6’1cel and COLTON
I hate frauding, imagine taking off all of your clothes at the end of the day feeling like a loser.
Cope fraud for life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and COLTON
Cope fraud for life.
Exactly. I am 6'3" barefoot but always claim 6'5" or higher when asked IRL.

Sometimes I wear 3 inch lifts just for the extra mogging at 6'6" for fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and johncruz12345
I'm 6'1'' morning height. Even though it's not a main issue, even though I know shorter guys slay.
Not being 6'4'' master height is killing me. It would be such a halo, literally would feel a walking God
F28423B7 6957 43D5 AD58 99397ED21FE3

Exactly. I am 6'3" barefoot but always claim 6'5" or higher when asked IRL.

Sometimes I wear 3 inch lifts just for the extra mogging at 6'6" for fun.
Im gonna do that as well. And what you said is true lol. Niggas cant tell. Only reason I dont fraud, saying im 6ft 6 is cuz theres some actual 6ft6 guys in my school. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: COLTON

6'1 morning height so you are 6'0...

apparently i will grow to 6’5
good shit

• +1
apparently i will grow to 6’5
good shit
Dont be too sure bro. I was 6ft 3 at 14. Havent grown an inch since. I always thought I would be taller.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
If you’re 6’1 and worried about your height, then it’s your face that you should blame

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 7313, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person
6'1 morning height so you are 6'0...
Cope. True moggers barely get affected by spinal compression.

Even if I did get some spinal compression, I'd still be 6'3" cause my exact morning height is 6'3.33" 191.34cm. Don't try to convince me I'm gonna lose more than 0.33 inches (or 0.84cm) JFL

Dont be too sure bro. I was 6ft 3 at 14. Havent grown an inch since. I always thought I would be taller.
i fucking hope ill grow... but either way 6’1 is not bad, but i do know irl a 6’9 serbian guy that that was shorter than me at 15, so theres hope i guess

• +1
i fucking hope ill grow... but either way 6’1 is not bad, but i do know irl a 6’9 serbian guy that that was shorter than me at 15, so theres hope i guess
What puberty stage u in.

Yh this is happening to me. I dont like shower cuz im taking off my lifts shoulder fraud leg fraud everything fraud and dont like to wash hair either cuz exposing norwood jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, Inscol and johncruz12345
Yh this is happening to me. I dont like shower cuz im taking off my lifts shoulder fraud leg fraud everything fraud and dont like to wash hair either cuz exposing norwood jfl
U have shulder lifts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Ok. Then u are chill tbh. Most likely still grow.
nice bro, taking this knowledge into consideration, will i have the possibility to grow in
1# endowment
2# wrist size
3# shoulder width
4# voice depth
?

mocking thread

why do you keep spamming pics of that guy thats not me smh
Cope I remember you posted on r/IncelsWithoutHate and you put before and after and it looked just like this. It’s fine your secret is safe with me ... (and the people on this thread)

Cope I remember you posted on r/IncelsWithoutHate and you put before and after and it looked just like this. It’s fine your secret is safe with me ... (and the people on this thread)
OK I won't repeat myself