Not coping anymore getting a modified lefort 3 unironically

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
link me surgeons that are willing to perform this my only requirements is that they have experience and cost less than 15k< (or different routes i can go that aren't cope)

after having gone thru this site and applied looksmaxxes i realized my biggest failo is my downard grown maxilla which leads to a long nose and midface both my jaws are also slightly recessed but i have an above average mandible despite this i have had girlfriends purely for being 6'6 + muscle maxxed but i want to be a fucking chadlite or die trying

(i am 22 so mewing and mse have minimal impact) i have also already have an MSE and appreciate the changes i got with it albeit its not enough

i have decent eye area + coloring and was thinking alternatively if i can get them deeper set + rhino plasty i could ascend hard with maybe jaw surgery + putting fat grafts under eye

• +1
Reactions: metagross and beyourself
link me surgeons that are willing to perform this my only requirements is that they have experience and cost less than 15k< (or different routes i can go that aren't cope)

after having gone thru this site and applied looksmaxxes i realized my biggest failo is my downard grown maxilla which leads to a long nose and midface both my jaws are also slightly recessed but i have an above average mandible despite this i have had girlfriends purely for being 6'6 + muscle maxxed but i want to be a fucking chadlite or die trying

(i am 22 so mewing and mse have minimal impact) i have also already have an MSE and appreciate the changes i got with it albeit its not enough

i have decent eye area + coloring and was thinking alternatively if i can get them deeper set + rhino plasty i could ascend hard with maybe jaw surgery + putting fat grafts under eye
Me.
I can probably do it with my hand on my local sandcel village.
View attachment nintchdbpict000274133216.webp

Mirin looksmax dedication