Not difficult to recognize systems by observing the lack of things

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Perhaps, young thinkers have the slightest idea what the title implies. Perhaps, even the pundit thinkers... not a fucking clue. Regardless! When something lacks, an observation recognizes the deception that leads to a question, "Now why is that?"

Baiting in different languages using translators, the person thinks they're fooling people like me. Let's use AI for example. That embellished Q&A application will never reach the level of human intellect with spiritual character because it lacks the extraordinary soul. The same for foreigners using translators who lack the targeted culture character.

Toying with self-righteous dipshits and their AI opens an opportunity they fail to consider. This might be disturbing to high intellectuals, but they too lack an understanding of these systems.

Always fill the gaps in advance, if you're going to larp successfully, boys and girls. That includes "organizations" lacking certain human traits known to illustrate appropriate displays of emotions. But some gaps, only souls can fill. AI will remain as defective as its designers are intellectual.

"AI, show me a woman in her birthday suit."

AI will show a woman with clothes and an item you didn't request, like a cake or balloon.

People know what a birthday suit means. The designer of the electronic algorithm puppet might even know. Maybe they don't! Teefuckinghee. But they must abide by rules in place that keep the application in retarded mode. If they break the rule by duplicating the app without restrictions, they're now fucking with the bosses. Ugh. What happens then, well. Go test those waters and see.

Let's use The Sims for a better example. Before the company took the simulation into rip-the-customer-off mode, there was a public version for all audiences. Then there was the uncensored version showing uncensored Sims.

I understand Elon Musk's lawsuit against the OpenAI dipshit for double-crossing him and failing to release the engine design to the public. Greed will do that. Thankfully, Karma never voids. But there was another reason.

Open-sourced operating systems like Linux distros... AI source too will be available. But when that happens, the public will see the deception. It's essentially the utmost importance the audience never see what's up the magician's sleeves, under the stage, or behind the curtains.

To you new nascent thinkers, AI is a trick. It's not artificial intelligence. It's algorithms on steroids, with real puppeteers monitoring and engaging you to keep the deception trending. And many of those people have no lives. They wait behind the server for a new sucker... you. As you feed it crypto substance, the puppeteer is looking through your device and devices nearby. It's in their TOS. Go thoroughly read one! However, what they're actually doing is committing state and federal felonies, punishable by up to 50 years in prison. This is why they utilize Iceland as their breeding ground. Our laws and those laws conflict and tend to cancel each other out.

Try this experiment and watch what happens

Open two separate AIs. And/or, use separate IPs or devices, if you have this luxury. Feed one AI information from the other AI. Go back and forth. Keep doing that and watch the real person behind it throw a fit and stomp his wittle feet in rage.

Computer algorithm, thus AI, lacks soul and emotions. The application would be oblivious to what's happening.

Suppose you know everything about car engines. But you want to know about jet engines and my secrets irrelevant to both because you're a fucking creep. I tell you about car engines instead. Soon, you'll get pissed off hearing shit you already know. Anger - tantrum - stomp wittle feet. AI is not capable of having those emotions. It would be illogical and beat the purpose of the app to get upset.

Anyway, if you do exactly what I said, one of the AIs will respond in an error or just kick you off. That's a real person!

When the sleeves are rolled up, there will be many happy lawyers and federal prison cells filled. But let's see what comes first. World War Three and the NEW system? Or doxxed magicians and thrilled lawyers.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: descension, LancasteR and 5'7 zoomer
Amy Sedaris Magic GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

• +1
Reactions: descension
Jack Black GIF

• +1
bus bump GIF

• +1