6'3 white brokie
Is not doing drugs a failo?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, no-mogger-no-cry and iam good boy
Depends who u hang around and location

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and piec
why do foids get turned off when a guy says "drugs are for weak and stupid people"

obviously foids are dumb but does this mean the guy has to be too to have success with women, like a zero sum game?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, vermillioncorefan and ambi
yeah i know it depends you fucking moron

asking generally.
How about u go fuck yourself? I’m sick of faggots like you thinking your the shit

The answer isnt as black and white as you think fucking retard

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, try2beme, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
How about u go fuck yourself? I’m sick of faggots like you thinking your the shit

The answer isnt as black and white as you think fucking retard
i am the shit you broke manlet shitskin dicklet retard garbage incel

drugs are fun

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry and ambi
I WANNA BE A VACUUM CLEANER

yes u should atleast drink alcohol. being opposed to drugs is def a failo though it makes u look like a nerd

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
yes u should atleast drink alcohol. being opposed to drugs is def a failo though it makes u look like a nerd
nerd?

What if youre perceived as above other men

why do foids get turned off when a guy says "drugs are for weak and stupid people"

obviously foids are dumb but does this mean the guy has to be too to have success with women, like a zero sum game?

yes, high IQ is negatively correlated with sexual success, so the smarter you are the harder it'll be

obviously this doesn't apply to good looking guys cause they'll have an easy time regardless

yes, high IQ is negatively correlated with sexual success, so the smarter you are the harder it'll be

obviously this doesn't apply to good looking guys cause they'll have an easy time regardless
so youre saying good looking or dominating men wont have it as a failo if they say its for weak and retarded people

agreeable

so youre saying good looking or dominating men wont have it as a failo if they say its for weak and retarded people

agreeable

yes it's mainly for high IQ mtns and lower that don't have the NT "normieness" and extraversion to make up for their lack of looks

not doing drugs is taking fun out of your life on purpose

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry and fuse
nerd?

What if youre perceived as above other men
why would you be perceived as being above other men for being boring? lmfao

• +1
Reactions: ambi
fym no, unless you're a oldcel why wouldn't you do drugs unless you're a boring person?
There are so many drugs completely harmless in normal doses
But government regulates it all and scares people like every drug is liku muh heroin

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and fuse
fym no, unless you're a oldcel why wouldn't you do drugs unless you're a boring person?
I'm just saying that obviously you are taking about bad drugs (aka. shit like weed and cocaine).
I just don't know why you would think you need to fuck up your health by taking hard drugs just to make your life "more fun".

I'm just saying that obviously you are taking about bad drugs (aka. shit like weed and cocaine).
I just don't know why you would think you need to fuck up your health by taking hard drugs just to make your life "more fun".
he asked if it was a failo to not take drugs which it is cz girls dont fw boring niggas (like you)

and in terms of ur general happiness i guess you dont need drugs but i dont see why you wouldn't do them if ur life is already shit to begin with (like yours)

• +1
Depends

Weed is a degenerate drug and lowers your drive to actually accomplish shit so i’d stay away from it as a whole.

But yea not drinking especially in social environments like college is a failo and pretty much a death sentence if ur tryna be NT

he asked if it was a failo to not take drugs which it is cz girls dont fw boring niggas (like you)

and in terms of ur general happiness i guess you dont need drugs but i dont see why you wouldn't do them if ur life is already shit to begin with (like yours)
Because if you have a shit life and start taking hard drugs, your life will just become worse and you'll end up as a homeless crackhead.

why would you be perceived as being above other men for being boring? lmfao
because maybe you are richer, taller, stronger, have a personality maybe idk

Because if you have a shit life and start taking hard drugs, your life will just become worse and you'll end up as a homeless crackhead.
except i never said anything about hard drugs. anyway my point is if ur gonna rot why not enjoy it more

• +1
Lowkey yeah. You get seen as a weird nerd if u dont do drugs. I dont do drugs myself and some people found it weird. It's not gonna completely ruin your smv or anything but its a lil bit weird to normies

• +1
Reactions: fuse
because maybe you are richer, taller, stronger, have a personality maybe idk
except those are traits seperate to being a drug user which is unrelated to the question u asked

• +1
except those are traits seperate to being a drug user which is unrelated to the question u asked
no, you made the claim implicitly that if you dont do drugs and are against it, that you are "boring".

Im sure all of these poor broke drug addicted balding manlets are the "fun ones"

no, you made the claim implicitly that if you dont do drugs and are against it, that you are "boring".

Im sure all of these poor broke drug addicted balding manlets are the "fun ones"
idk why you're associating being poor and unattractive with being a drug user when its quite literally the opposite but yes u are boring if you never do any drugs, especially to young women

• +1
Doing drugs definitely is cooler than not, same as smoking

idk why you're associating being poor and unattractive with being a drug user when its quite literally the opposite but yes u are boring if you never do any drugs, especially to young women
Are you illiterate? I didnt associate them.

You claimed that a person not doing drugs and openly being against them is a boring person, at least to women.

So you'd be claiming a billionaire 6'2 guy anti-drug guy that doesnt do drugs with personality is more boring than a broke balding manlet who does drugs and isnt against them.

Are you illiterate? I didnt associate them.

You claimed that a person not doing drugs and openly being against them is a boring person, at least to women.

So you'd be claiming a billionaire 6'2 guy anti-drug guy that doesnt do drugs with personality is more boring than a broke balding manlet who does drugs and isnt against them.
no i never said that u retard, it being a failo doesn't mean it takes priority over a bunch of other halos

no i never said that u retard, it being a failo doesn't mean it takes priority over a bunch of other halos
so why claim a person is boring just because of that "failo" granting you that it even is a halo.

sweeping generalization.

girls are retarded and think taking drugs makes them a special “cooler” person than the rest. and they think people who don’t ignore the problems that drugs cause are “lame” and “only crackheads are addicts” as they take shots of vodka for the 9th night in a row

girls are retarded and think taking drugs makes them a special “cooler” person than the rest. and they think people who don’t ignore the problems that drugs cause are “lame” and “only crackheads are addicts” as they take shots of vodka for the 9th night in a row
i think youre projecting, most girls ive met say otherwise

sure you may say you judge a woman by how she acts not how she talks, but most of these women invested interest in me by talking to me constantly, wanting me to have sex with them etc.

so why claim a person is boring just because of that "failo" granting you that it even is a halo.

sweeping generalization.
ok if u wanna nitpick i meant that they're more boring, not boring

anyway the fact that ur getting so defensive and argumentative shows that you think not having done drugs is some sort of accomplishment. i guess this is a coping mechanism for being generally unsuccessful in the areas of life that actually matter

MDMA is a mogger drug

The real answer is drugs are bad and no genuine people are gonna care

Unless you are judgemental

If you simply don't indulge its not going to be a problem unless their use is excessive as well

Stay sober I am so addicted to weed it's bad new bears 🐻

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
ok if u wanna nitpick i meant that they're more boring, not boring
great, now convince me that that's true, or are you just projecting?
anyway the fact that ur getting so defensive and argumentative shows that you think not having done drugs is some sort of accomplishment. i guess this is a coping mechanism for being generally unsuccessful in the areas of life that actually matter
nah ive had my ups and downs in life, ive had the same mindset about drugs.

i think youre projecting, most girls ive met say otherwise

sure you may say you judge a woman by how she acts not how she talks, but most of these women invested interest in me by talking to me constantly, wanting me to have sex with them etc.
how am i projecting bro? i didn’t say anything about women wanting to have sex with u or whatever. im just saying what these club whores who take drugs justify their use with

how am i projecting bro? i didn’t say anything about women wanting to have sex with u or whatever. im just saying what these club whores who take drugs justify their use with
the projection is that girls think drugs are cool and make you special, not even necessarily true.

great, now convince me that that's true, or are you just projecting?
do u want a study that proves girls find non-drug users boring? i dont think that exists brodie. as a teenager i've just seen girls be more attracted to drug users rather than non-drug users. if ur oldcel then its different ofc

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
the projection is that girls think drugs are cool and make you special, not even necessarily true.
a ton of girls do . it’s a female thing to say i’ve noticed. not like every girl says that tho. plus i’m against drugs myself

• +1
Reactions: fuse
so dont make the claim if you cant back it up.
so why did you make this thread? did you seriously expect someone to send study on this?

• JFL
a ton of girls do . it’s a female thing to say i’ve noticed. not like every girl says that tho. plus i’m against drugs myself
see youre projecting again "but a ton of girls do"

not even necessarily true, not necessarily the majority.

so why did you make this thread? did you seriously expect someone to send study on this?
so why did you make that claim? did you seriously expect someone to believe you?

"Oh yeah youre right youre right my bad" lmao :lul:

so why did you make that claim? did you seriously expect someone to believe you?

"Oh yeah youre right youre right my bad" lmao :lul:
bro you asked for anecdotes and thats what u got, idk why ur so mad. get rid of ur superiority complex about not having done drugs its insanely cringe. i hope ur not over 18 actually thinking like this lmfao

• +1