Not Easy for Everyone

D

Deleted member 23209

Iron
Man, never honestly thought I’d be on a website with a bunch of Indian incels talking about how I feel but dude.. It didn’t hit me hard until today and I just simply do not understand why some people are born with easier lives and got it all flowing for them while some people just suffer miserably. I used to be 200lbs 5’7 and got bullied hard and it motivated me a lot. Cardio everyday. I’m 5’10 and now in a pretty fit shape(trying to do a little lean bulk now ) and I guess I had a pretty mini glowup. The fat covered lots of my good features to the point that I wanted to save progress pics but deleted all of them because of how super disgusted I was with the before pics. Almost vomited. Another reason I say mini glowup is because some girls do actually throw themselves at me now and I am positive they wouldn’t give me a chance if I was still a fatass but yet none of the girls I’m actually interested in pay me any mind. The girls I truly want are above my level and to know that I have to grow my hair out, put my ass in the gym for a few more years and fix myself with certain products while they’re natural dudes who just never fucked up and got it down pack kills me kinda. Don’t know but it’s life man.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Deleted member 23554, Lawton88 and 2 others
Yeah it’s the worst feeling ever. But you gotta realize it could’ve been way worse, you just have to work with what you have and improve what you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209
I guess anyone who puts effort can relate

• +1
Man, never honestly thought I’d be on a website with a bunch of Indian incels talking about how I feel but dude.. It didn’t hit me hard until today and I just simply do not understand why some people are born with easier lives and got it all flowing for them while some people just suffer miserably. I used to be 200lbs 5’7 and got bullied hard and it motivated me a lot. Cardio everyday. I’m 5’10 and now in a pretty fit shape(trying to do a little lean bulk now ) and I guess I had a pretty mini glowup. The fat covered lots of my good features to the point that I wanted to save progress pics but deleted all of them because of how super disgusted I was with the before pics. Almost vomited. Another reason I say mini glowup is because some girls do actually throw themselves at me now and I am positive they wouldn’t give me a chance if I was still a fatass but yet none of the girls I’m actually interested in pay me any mind. The girls I truly want are above my level and to know that I have to grow my hair out, put my ass in the gym for a few more years and fix myself with certain products while they’re natural dudes who just never fucked up and got it down pack kills me kinda. Don’t know but it’s life man.

Are just 5/10s coming unto you? Actually that isn't bad in the West now for a 6/10 male but almost all these single 6/10 and above females expect a tall HTN or Chadlite now.

• +1
Every single person you know from birth failed you. Your parents could prevent you to be an obese. You could be the popular guy or at least someone people would like to hangout but it didnt happen. Everything happened in one of the worst ways possible and you ended up here. It doesn’t matter if you can become a chad by countless surgeries, you will never be a healthy adult because of the years of meaningless suffering. At best you will ascend really hard and cry looking at your old pictures thinking that everything could have been different.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and kyrre
Every single person you know from birth failed you. Your parents could prevent you to be an obese. You could be the popular guy or at least someone people would like to hangout but it didnt happen. Everything happened in one of the worst ways possible and you ended up here. It doesn’t matter if you can become a chad by countless surgeries, you will never be a healthy adult because of the years of meaningless suffering. At best you will ascend really hard and cry looking at your old pictures thinking that everything could have been different.
This hits man, the amount of suffering and mistakes made that I have to go through before I can maybe just maybe get what I want and we’re talking years of it is disappointing . Bad cards dealt now all I have to do is deal with it and hopefully make something out of it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554