Not even Pakistanis want to claim me because of truecel failo

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Years ago, I was in Pakistan and every ethnic group mistook me for another except their own. Some people even thought I was from a neighboring country.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, Kroker and 12 others
@coispet @JohnDoe @Diarrhoea @vernier @Pakicel @Mkhzee

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Mkhzee
ouch

what skin color r u

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Gengar
Years ago, I was in Pakistan and every ethnic group mistook me for another except their own. Some people even thought I was from a neighboring country.
Brootal but I can see why, I would say I'm fairly brown quite tan, but even then I feel as if I'm an intruder in my own country, there are genuinely some people around my town that are literally whiter than snow for some reason, I remember looking briefly at a mom and her daughter for a second, and they were literally pure white, like the color white, that confused the hell out of me, even at one of the stores I go to, the clerks have some euro-afghani genes in them, they're mostly shorter than me but their pheno completely obliterates mine, ig all browns in my country went to UK or some shit and now we only have whites and other mogger genes around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, JohnBaza, n9wiff and 1 other person
isnt most of pakistan brown
Varying shades of brown, yes.

This is my skin color.

20240907 163150

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kroker, terrorblade, Mkhzee and 4 others
Your skin colour is light brown your lighter than salih and gandy. It's not just a rare colour but majority of ethnics are dark brown unfrauded judging by this pic is its very rare in Pakistan. they call it white(gora) due to them not seeing real whites so the they thik your something different
edit:- okay in later above you do look slightly darker.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and mr007
Brootal but I can see why, I would say I'm fairly brown quite tan, but even then I feel as if I'm an intruder in my own country, there are genuinely some people around my town that are literally whiter than snow for some reason, I remember looking briefly at a mom and her daughter for a second, and they were literally pure white, like the color white, that confused the hell out of me, even at one of the stores I go to, the clerks have some euro-afghani genes in them, they're mostly shorter than me but their pheno completely obliterates mine, ig all browns in my country went to UK or some shit and now we only have whites and other mogger genes around
Yeah, some people have no melanin, it seems. I have an elderly person in my family like that.

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
Your skin colour is light brown your lighter than salih and gandy. It's not just a rare colour but majority of ethnics are dark brown unfrauded judging by this pic is its very rare in Pakistan. they call it white(gora) due to them not seeing real whites so the they thik your something differentView attachment 3165050 edit:- okay in later above you do look slightly darker.
I am medium brown, I don't think I'm light brown. There's people lighter than me. I took the picture above in a supermarket and the one in whatsapp while I was in my kitchen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
Why are there Pakistanis in Singapore?
I'm not from Singapore, Malaysia but basically similar

They are foreign students

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Brutal, we will accept you bhai.. leader of the Pakistani Aryan looksmaxx reich

• JFL
average paki Bois in mountains

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and n9wiff
I am medium brown, I don't think I'm light brown. There's people lighter than me. I took the picture above in a supermarket and the one in whatsapp while I was in my kitchen.
Then possibly they mistake you for arab? Or being jewish? Due to nose also colouring can't be fully judge by hand my bad.

• Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe
Then possibly they mistake you for arab? Or being jewish? Due to nose also colouring can't be fully judge by hand my bad.
An elderly man did 4 years ago (in the OP I was talking about when I went 2 years ago), but that's because I had a buzz cut and also because my Urdu was horrible. The other people that guessed me 2 years ago did that on basis of just seeing me rather than talking first. I have a hooked jew nose.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vernier and Gengar
Nah you look lighter. 🤷‍♂️
Doesn't change the fact that I'm a brutal wristcel, u should be happy u got decent wrists, my older cousin who's a female has thicker wrists than mine

• Woah
Doesn't change the fact that I'm a brutal wristcel, u should be happy u got decent wrists, my older cousin who's a female has thicker wrists than mine
Aren't you 15? It's normal not to have huge wrists.

An elderly man did 4 years ago (in the OP I was talking about when I went 2 years ago), but that's because I had a buzz cut and also because my Urdu was horrible. The other people that guessed me 2 years ago did that on basis of just seeing me rather than talking first. I have a hooked jew nose.
Yes I did see some of your face somewhere and you don't look much South Asian to me in the pic but your eye area was covered so who knows maybe you do with eye area visible

• +1
Yes I did see some of your face somewhere and you don't look much South Asian to me in the pic but your eye area was covered so who knows maybe you do with eye area visible
Yeah, I think my eye area is very typically South Asian. Most people do mistake me for being MENA, those that don't usually guess me as Pakistani. I have had "Indian" like 3 or 4 times but one of them also was thinking of Pakistani and Afghan he said. I guess I have a Bollywood phenotype. One guy thought I was Bengali. I was wearing a black kurta. 😂

• JFL
Yeah, I think my eye area is very typically South Asian. Most people do mistake me for being MENA, those that don't usually guess me as Pakistani. I have had "Indian" like 3 or 4 times but one of them also was thinking of Pakistani and Afghan he said. I guess I have a Bollywood phenotype. One guy thought I was Bengali. I was wearing a black kurta. 😂
Sounds like you indeed can pass as various brown ethnic groups. Is eye area hamza tier? Even then squint I mean people have called you adrian brody multiple times right? Now obviously I am assuming he has better bones than you but i believe main thing that separates you two is your eye area squinting effortlessly might make you slightly more good looking. Also if you you do have a bollywood phenotype then that's good thing this can help you Pakistan with women not even joking some of them are heavily into bollywood. Plus your white to them since they don't know what actual white is so might halo you. All in all you can run bollywood gora munda game there but then again @greycel daily warns to not breed with indian but still this can be a way.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and greycel
Sounds like you indeed can pass as various brown ethnic groups. Is eye area hamza tier? Even then squint I mean people have called you adrian brody multiple times right? Now obviously I am assuming he has better bones than you but i believe main thing that separates you two is your eye area squinting effortlessly might make you slightly more good looking. Also if you you do have a bollywood phenotype then that's good thing this can help you Pakistan with women not even joking some of them are heavily into bollywood. Plus your white to them since they don't know what actual white is so might halo you. All in all you can run bollywood gora munda game there but then again @greycel daily warns to not breed with indian but still this can be a way.
Yes, I can pass as various brown ethnic groups. Yeah, my eye area is Hamza-tier. Bug eyes and stuff. True, a lot of people have said I look like Adrien Brody. Not only does he have better coloring, he's also 6'1". He also has a better chin and somewhat thinjer nose. I don't think I stand out in South Asia to be honest. And JFL, how do you know these terms? What's your ethnic background?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmac and greycel
Sounds like you indeed can pass as various brown ethnic groups. Is eye area hamza tier? Even then squint I mean people have called you adrian brody multiple times right? Now obviously I am assuming he has better bones than you but i believe main thing that separates you two is your eye area squinting effortlessly might make you slightly more good looking. Also if you you do have a bollywood phenotype then that's good thing this can help you Pakistan with women not even joking some of them are heavily into bollywood. Plus your white to them since they don't know what actual white is so might halo you. All in all you can run bollywood gora munda game there but then again . @greycel daily warns to not breed with indian but still this can a way.
It's true bro
One White/Latina HTB is better than an Indian "Terrastacy"

A MTB White will have far better consistent genes than even "Stacy"jeetas that you can prolly get with bollywood pheno. When I found this out, and realised it is EVERYWHERE,
I realised I want to go for an Arab foid personally. Still below Whites/Mullattos/Latinas/Native Americans/North African, but still better than most Asians, Blacks and jeetas

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and looksmac
It's true bro
View attachment 3165128
View attachment 3165130

A MTB White will have far better consistent genes than even "Stacy"jeetas that you can prolly get with bollywood pheno. When I found this out, and realised it is EVERYWHERE,
I realised I want to go for an Arab foid personally. Still below Whites/Mullattos/Latinas/Native Americans/North African, but still better than most Asians, Blacks and jeetas
Whites are better if you want kids. I don't want kids.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Being a lightskin curry haven't helped me getting paki women.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac and Gengar
t
they thought u were from india?:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Fuck Pakis bro focus on claiming the most reputable user in .org. You're 1K rep away :ogre:

• JFL
Yes, I can pass as various brown ethnic groups. Yeah, my eye area is Hamza-tier. Bug eyes and stuff. True, a lot of people have said I look like Adrien Brody. Not only does he have better coloring, he's also 6'1". He also has a better chin and somewhat thinjer nose. I don't think I stand out in South Asia to be honest. And JFL, how do you know these terms? What's your ethnic background?
I am on . O R G obviously indian. Nah jk most users here are white I am indian though. I also revealed you this when you were angry on arabs i guess you forgot.
It's true bro
View attachment 3165128
View attachment 3165130

Honestly when I first saw that post I thought you were cherry picking but then realizes it's true as time went by cause its just something you notice.
Being a lightskin curry haven't helped me getting paki women.
I see a lot of guys on Instagram who fraud to lightskin while being medium/dark brown with slight beard with that cring wal la wal la "GrEw beard at 16 saar" And after frauding they did get attention dude was only 3.5 PSL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, Gengar and greycel
t

they thought u were from india?:feelswhy::feelswhy:
I technically am. Ancient India and the word India actually refers to Pakistan. :ogre: Besides, if you're Punjabi then you're the same as me anyway. Punjabiyat. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vernier and t20cel
If you didn't have that grizzly bear forearm you'd probably be considered light skin
Hahahaha. Yeah it does make my skin look darker. I have slightly less hairy upper legs and it looks yellow AF.

• Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Fuck Pakis bro focus on claiming the most reputable user in .org. You're 1K rep away :ogre:
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: Inb4 .org shuts down forever when I'm just a single rep away. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
I am on . O R G obviously indian. Nah jk most users here are white I am indian though. I also revealed you this when you were angry on arabs i guess you forgot.

Honestly when I first saw that post I thought you were cherry picking but then realizes it's true as time went by cause its just something you notice.

I see a lot of guys on Instagram who fraud to lightskin while being medium/dark brown with slight beard with that cring wal la wal la "GrEw beard at 16 saar" And after frauding they did get attention dude was only 3.5 PSL.
I did forget, my bad. I have an awful memory due to my constant lack of sleep / sleep deprivation. In fact I haven't even slept at all last night and I won't sleep until midnight which means I'll be 27 hours awake at that point. I have been awake for 18 hours now and it's just 2 PM here.

• So Sad