Not even Pakistanis want to claim me because of truecel failo

I am on . O R G obviously indian. Nah jk most users here are white I am indian though. I also revealed you this when you were angry on arabs i guess you forgot.

Honestly when I first saw that post I thought you were cherry picking but then realizes it's true as time went by cause its just something you notice.

I see a lot of guys on Instagram who fraud to lightskin while being medium/dark brown with slight beard with that cring wal la wal la "GrEw beard at 16 saar" And after frauding they did get attention dude was only 3.5 PSL.
What ethnic group though? Punjabi? :feelsgood:

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
Ik bhai it truly sucks but I do agree with lightskin paki men getting any paki women.
I think only darker women would carw about that.

• +1
Reactions: vernier
I did forget, my bad. I have an awful memory due to my constant lack of sleep / sleep deprivation. In fact I haven't even slept at all last night and I won't sleep until midnight which means I'll be 27 hours awake at that point. I have been awake for 18 hours now and it's just 2 PM here.
This is sad and i understand your pain I did suffer from this but not as severe as you dont take it lightly seek help.
What ethnic group though? Punjabi? :feelsgood:
No North brahmin from father's side plus kshatriya from mother's side converted during mughal time's now living in West Side of india. Please dont dislike me now. Brother.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
This is sad and i understand your pain I did suffer from this but not as severe as you dont take it lightly seek help.

No North brahmin from father's side plus kshatriya from mother's side converted during mughal time now living in West Side of india. Please dont dislike me now. Brother.
Yeah I am staying awake to fix my sleeping schedule. And hopefully this time I will be fine. I see, that's cool. I have nothing against your peoples, it's only the ones who bark against my peoples that I'm against. I am from northern Punjab and the Hindus that migrated to your country were Kshatriyas as well. If my ancestors were Hindus, they would have been Kshatriyas as well, probably. Not sure. They come from Jammu. They migrated into northern Punjab a few centuries ago. I think South Asians should get along but unfortunately I meet many insufferable guys from there. Either they are perverted or just straight up hateful/annoying.

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
You prob look Dravidian brother
Years ago, I was in Pakistan and every ethnic group mistook me for another except their own. Some people even thought I was from a neighboring country.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah I am staying awake to fix my sleeping schedule. And hopefully this time I will be fine. I see, that's cool. I have nothing against your peoples, it's only the ones who bark against my peoples that I'm against. I am from northern Punjab and the Hindus that migrated to your country were Kshatriyas as well. If my ancestors were Hindus, they would have been Kshatriyas as well, probably. Not sure. They come from Jammu. They migrated into northern Punjab a few centuries ago. I think South Asians should get along but unfortunately I meet many insufferable guys from there. Either they are perverted or just straight up hateful/annoying.
I am against the ones that are bad and insufferable(assuming your referring to hindu nationalist's,bjp,etc i hate them aswell)as well be that any race caste or clan. I dislike them aswell nothing over it. I honestly don't believe in the your people my people, my race your race I believe humanity is one we should be willing to love and respect people who are kind hearted and and are able to unite regardless of said person is similar to you and Or not. I don't even care this race/caste/clan who ever is the best human is who I will admire the most. Us as human race should all get along.

Last edited: