Not everyone should workout

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
When Edward Snowden went through army training, he had to stop after like 3 weeks, turns out he had tonnes of micro fractures in his bones from the rigorous training. Are you surprised? No cause look at him. Nature didn't design him to be a physical alpha. He tried to defy nature and be an army man and so he got punished for it.

Betas are wasting their time working out. You're more likely to get exhausted from it, which leads to depression, no energy for other things etc. So all you're doing is torturing yourself.. for what? Betas barely make any gains. The only way they do is via steroids. If you have a beta frame and don't have steroids DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. You're not made for it. Stop listening to every fag giving the same advice over and over. It doesn't work for everyone. In fact it doesn't even work for most people.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, randomop, InnerVoid and 1 other person
Focus on your strengths.

It's better to try and fail then do nothing and go insane thinking about what could have been and the time/opportunities you waste EVERY FUCKING YEAR. At least that way you know that it never began for you. What do you get out of getting discouraged and never trying anything? You tried and failed but that's your life experience and yours alone. I never ever try I just browse these forums deluding my brain into thinking I am getting life experience when I am doing nothing

So you can go fuck yourself with this demotivation shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, kanderior and romanstock
It's better to try and fail then do nothing and go insane thinking about what could have been and the time/opportunities you waste EVERY FUCKING YEAR. At least that way you know that it never began for you. What do you get out of getting discouraged and never trying anything? You tried and failed but that's your life experience and yours alone. I never ever try I just browse these forums deluding my brain into thinking I am getting life experience when I am doing nothing

Yes you should try and then when you realise you're not an athlete building up a good body but a beta torturing himself into exhaustion for piddly 'toning' gains then you should drop it and only do it on the odd occasion for health. No point breaking your body with weights 5 times a week if you're not built for it. Not only will you mostly fail at it, the exhaustion will cause you to fail at other things too. A lot of people who lift are depressed and they don't realise it's because they're constantly exhausting their body.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Yes you should try and then when you realise you're not an athlete building up a good body but a beta torturing himself into exhaustion for piddly 'toning' gains then you should drop it and only do it on the odd occasion for health. No point breaking your body with weights 5 times a week if you're not built for it. Not only will you mostly fail at it, the exhaustion will cause you to fail at other things too. A lot of people who lift are depressed and they don't realise it's because they're constantly exhausting their body.
Maybe this was what caused me to crash? I remember trying to gymcel 5 times per week last january then I kind of fatigued out and couldn't do any gymcelling in february had to take a break (haven't went consistently since). I think it was mostly in my head and I just flaked like a bitch. But tbh it's not about gym I was a socially retarded broke incel with recessed hairline and no life so gymcelling isn't going to do anything. You're probably supposed to do cardio and team sports/martial arts to build up real fitness and NT first.

Tbh tbh

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Only ppl who shouldnt work out

Chads

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Pikabro

I'm almost sure people who make posts like this do it because they think it will reduce their competition or something, or maybe just misery loves company

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and Pikabro
Only ppl who shouldnt work out

Chads
almost every male model and chad celeb is physically active and has a good lean physique, there are no out of shape chads. For example Chico and Tyler Maher are very sporty. Every man should at least be physically active.

Last edited:
  • +1
It makes one stronger

• +1
almost every male model and chad celeb is physically active and has a good lean physique, there are no out of shape chads. For example Chico and Tyler Maher are very sporty. Every man should at least be physically active.
Do u know male models personally? And chad doesnt equate to male models most models are uncanny htns and lites

Do u know male models personally? And chad doesnt equate to male models most models are uncanny htns and lites
Chico and Tyler Maher are very athletic, their social media is filled with photos of them doing sports (irl, not as part of photoshoots), Tyler Maher runs on marathons, O'Pry, Drago and Gandy go to the gym, etc. I don't get the point of this "chad doesn't work out" cope, the archetypal chad is literally an athlete.

I'm almost sure people who make posts like this do it because they think it will reduce their competition or something, or maybe just misery loves company

teaching you from my own life experience. i'm a 34 yr old virgin. you should heed my wisdom

It’s crazy how im a carbon copy of my father but he somehow managed to become mature and disciplined

I don’t know wtf he went through in the military but it sure did something

because im a horny fuck, and im sure he’s a horny fuck. But the way he controls himself is insane. He’s calm and coordinated, responsible, etc

And my personality that is playful and funny and happy, he also managed to chill himself out

And he has the body of a man who works out daily.

His grown man strength is something else. I sometimes try to wrestle him but he’s line 20x stronger than me.

Chico and Tyler Maher are very athletic, their social media is filled with photos of them doing sports (irl, not as part of photoshoots), Tyler Maher runs on marathons, O'Pry, Drago and Gandy go to the gym, etc. I don't get the point of this "chad doesn't work out" cope, the archetypal chad is literally an athlete.
u somehow managed to miss every single point

Chad doesnt NEED to work out is what i said

And i never equate chads to models, because it doesnt make any sense to

Obviously chads tend to have great bodies but as a sub chadlite gym maxxing is a bare minimum Standard for men. Not for chads. Chad gets away with more bc of face halo

teaching you from my own life experience. i'm a 34 yr old virgin. you should heed my wisdom
I should learn from a 34-year-old virgin about what does and doesn't work when it comes to getting sex?

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
I should learn from a 34-year-old virgin about what does and doesn't work when it comes to getting sex?

Yes because I know what doesn't work.

Maybe this was what caused me to crash? I remember trying to gymcel 5 times per week last january then I kind of fatigued out and couldn't do any gymcelling in february had to take a break (haven't went consistently since). I think it was mostly in my head and I just flaked like a bitch. But tbh it's not about gym I was a socially retarded broke incel with recessed hairline and no life so gymcelling isn't going to do anything. You're probably supposed to do cardio and team sports/martial arts to build up real fitness and NT first.

Tbh tbh
You is just a bitch

• +1
legit but the amount of effort he puts into it is legit
He tries hard to get a niche following composed of discord mods
Always rock climbing copers, cucks or foids in the comments

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
He tries hard to get a niche following composed of discord mods
Always rock climbing copers, cucks or foids in the comments
i just find it wild that he does one sentence then switches to another scene and speaks another sentence

motherfucker spends like 2 weeks on one video

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Stopped weightlifting been growing taller

that may be true but most famous chads are from the usa in the first place and that’s possibly the only country where gym is as mainstream as it is. literally no one where i am goes to gym besides a few bald middle aged guys. there’s even more girls here into fat guys and more into skinny lean guys than there are women into gymmaxxers

• Woah
Reactions: romanstock
the human body was made to withstand and adapt to stressful environments, the people that are like Edward are very few. although having a beta frame is pure hell it doesn't mean that you wont get strength or muscles without steroids