Not giving a shit about politics is super low IQ ngl

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Well perhaps not as much after you have discovered the blackpill and realized that it's all pointless. But, if you have never given a damn about politics at least during the period of time where you were not blackpilled yet there is an overwhelming chance that you are a moron. Actually, most people who care a lot about politics are morons also. But at least in the later case people actually realize there is an invested reason to give a shit about what is happening around you.

I have never met anybody in real life that doesn't care about politics whatsoever that I would describe as being very intelligent. Even the deluded bluepiller liberals in many cases are more intelligent.

Doesn't care/understand politics (not counting blackpillers): Pure NPC.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 685, CupOfCoffee and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2227
Ib4 Petsmart and his gay meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
thx squidbro

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
“Politics are a joke im gonna be independent”

ironically this makes them bigger NPCs

independent parties are jokes especially in the US because there’s never been a strong enough third party to vote for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBoy and LordNorwood
Only way we make change is if we apologize to nazis

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and LordNorwood
Well perhaps not as much after you have discovered the blackpill and realized that it's all pointless. But, if you have never given a damn about politics at least during the period of time where you were not blackpilled yet there is an overwhelming chance that you are a moron. Actually, most people who care a lot about politics are morons also. But at least in the later case people actually realize there is an invested reason to give a shit about what is happening around you.

I have never met anybody in real life that doesn't care about politics whatsoever that I would describe as being very intelligent. Even the deluded bluepiller liberals in many cases are more intelligent.

Doesn't care/understand politics (not counting blackpillers): Pure NPC.
Cope.

Giving a shit about politics in your teens and 20s isn't just proof of low-IQ but proof of low sentience and a truecel trait as well.

Chad doesn't give a shit about politics until 30. In his teens and 20s he's banging hoes, cucking betabois, and hanging out with his crew. Chad got no time for politics.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
CommunityIcon dnotrdnwsn411

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I'm interested in politics

i do not give a fuck about politics, at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Averagecel, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
Thinking about politics when you're not a politician is a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Averagecel, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Politics is pure cope. Imagine caring about it when chad is slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Averagecel, SixFootManlet and 2 others
55BE3CAE B6FF 42DD 9482 091F469F937F

But on the real good post I agree
Cope.

Giving a shit about politics in your teens and 20s isn't just proof of low-IQ but proof of low sentience and a truecel trait as well.

Chad doesn't give a shit about politics until 30. In his teens and 20s he's banging hoes, cucking betabois, and hanging out with his crew. Chad got no time for politics.
I agree it is a trucel trait

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 4310
Politics is pure cope. Imagine caring about it when chad is slaying

Would you rather cope in a first world country with reasonable levels of comfort or a third world shithole where half the population dies at 50 from poor living conditions? Just lol at thinking politics don't matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 2227
Would you rather cope in a first world country with reasonable levels of comfort or a third world shithole where half the population dies at 50 from poor living conditions? Just lol at thinking politics don't matter.
That’s the thing, I don’t live in a 3rd world shithole. I don’t have to care about politics. If my country (Canada) turns into a 3rd world shithole, there’s nothing I can do. Jfl if you think voting matters. The ELITE determine everything. Your vote means jack shit.

Don’t think about a revolution either or insurrection when voting proves to be pointless. You’ll just get thrown in a prison meant for rowdy people (political prisoners, leakers, financial criminals, etc)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Averagecel, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
It depends. While it is true that liberals are generally more intelligent than people with little to no interest in general politics, politics are a normie, shallow interest for hoes and low IQ beta males.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, SixFootManlet and Deleted member 4310
It depends. While it is true that liberals are generally more intelligent than people with little to no interest in general politics, politics are a normie, shallow interest for hoes and low IQ beta males.
More intelligent, yet they support retarded policies like loosened border control, guns being restricted, open free trade and globalism. This is why politics to me is cope. Complete NPC’s

More intelligent, yet they support retarded policies like loosened border control, guns being restricted, open free trade and globalism. This is why politics to me is cope. Complete NPC’s
They are less politically and intellectually versed than people who actually know their shit, and generally support retarded policies due to their adherence to NPC ideologies. But the difference between talking with a normie invested in politics and a normie who doesn't know anything (and by this I mean complete ignorance of anything regarding politics, not just disinterest) is discernible. It's usually tiresome to talk with someone who actually doesn't know shit about anything

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Blackout.xl and BigBoy

What do your black peers think of you for having these views? Isn't this shit like super unpopular among American blacks except maybe the border thing?

What do your black peers think of you for having these views? Isn't this shit like super unpopular among American blacks except maybe the border thing?
I’m not American. I’m Canadian.

I’ve gotten 0 flack for my views tbh

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2227
I’m not American. I’m Canadian.

I’ve gotten 0 flack for my views tbh

K.

How much truth would you say there is to the idea that non-whites in general are hateful towards whites? And I mean like LEGIT hateful? Would we all be massacred if we became the minority?

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2227
Wrong

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Imagine actually caring about society as a sub5 male after decades of maltreatment and disdain and still invest your time in making society work while Chad has never read a newspaper and fucks girls while the sub5 male is engaging in a political party that probably is pro-feminism.

K.

How much truth would you say there is to the idea that non-whites in general are hateful towards whites? And I mean like LEGIT hateful? Would we all be massacred if we became the minority?
It’s few people that are legit hateful towards whites. The majority who spew anti-white rhetoric are just blowing off smoke and trying to fit in because it’s considered cool to bash whites.

If whites become the minority, they won’t get massacred. What will happen through is that you will be the target of retarded “redistribution” and “equality” policies

Would we all be massacred if we became the minority?
You'll find out the answer to your question in about 20 years, whiteboi. :feelshehe:
they had no netflix to cure their boredom.
America will soon be one netflix outage away from nationwide riots.

In other parts of the words the riots are class based. In America they're always about race.
Imagine actually caring about society as a sub5 male after decades of maltreatment and disdain and still invest your time in making society work
tbh ngl

Most incels seem to have stockholm syndrome with their cultures and communities. They feel the urge to contribute to its betterment even though they're been shit on for decades.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Blackout.xl
Everyone cares about politics unless you have 60 iq or something. It just 80 iq people claim that They are apolitical but obviously they care qbout politics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
< 100 iq: politics is gay, both sides suck

100-120 iq: i care passionately about this one party

120+ iq: politics is gay, both sides suck

i genuinely could not care less about politics

we could have concentration camps and i wouldnt care

thogg dont caare
i genuinely could not care less about politics

we could have concentration camps and i wouldnt care

thogg dont caare
The great thing about being lazy is that ur too lazy to have problems

just go with the flow lads

life is much easier that way

It’s few people that are legit hateful towards whites. The majority who spew anti-white rhetoric are just blowing off smoke and trying to fit in because it’s considered cool to bash whites.

The fact alone it's considered cool to bash whites in and of itself completely destroys the myth that whites are the most racist group. Whites may sometimes shit on other groups behind closed doors but typically this is frowned upon and it's certainly not seen as "cool". If what you are saying is true then non-whites are raging hypocrites.

My fav though is when races whom themselves are on the non-white's chopping block (Asians, Indians, even white passing hispanics in some cases) decide to join in on the white bashing and fully buy into the marxist/sjw narrative. These dumb fucks don't seem to realize that they are also considered inferior/evil because of their greater status relative to other groups such as blacks or hispanics, and that they too will be thrown under the buss after a while. East asians for example will become enemy number 1 after it becomes obvious that they don't share any socio-economic interests with most of the other minorities. It will be hilarious seeing all them loudmouth sjw asian dudes get dragged away screaming into the same gulags that they themselves helped throw the whites into.

Well not really...it will be mostly cringe to watch if anything :/

EDIT: Look at this for example: https://www.scmp.com/news/world/eur...asian-assaults-france-spark-fear-condemnation

Already in countries like France Asians are being targeted for violent attacks because the "poor" (aka probably africans or muslims, just lol if you think most of these attackers are local whites) hate them for being better off than them. This is the future for asians (and probably also Indians) once the far-left sjws take over the west. Just lol at these stupid fucks for siding with the left against whites just lol.

EDIT 2: For example look at this:

"Police recorded 114 assaults between May 2018 and May 2019, the equivalent of an attack every three days, most of them in the Val-de-Marne area. But campaigners fear the issue is more widespread and accuse the authorities of “neglecting” this form of
racism."

The left doesn't care about Asians. They are seen as wealthy just like whites are so they are perfectly ok with them being beaten up. The only reason they aren't yet openly hateful towards asians is because they want them (for the time being) as useful idiots in their anti-white alliance. This is temporary.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Blackout.xl