Not gonna lie Micheal bisping is the greatest middleweight fighter kept the same physique throughout his career thought all these cunts on steroids

B

Bigblackmanvirgin

Banned
I mean when he did get knocked out you could tell there's something wrong how he falled harder than other cause he was the only natty one that's just my personal opinion

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Biiyo03 and TeraCope54
He's not greatest mw, but still gigachad for defeating others natty and with 1 eye.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Biiyo03
Let's not talk about Israel have some of these droopy tits lasagna yoel steroids chael steroids rockhold cretin vitor steroids Henderson steroids he was the only legit motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Fuck I also forgot about Tim Kennedy steroids

• +1
He's not greatest mw, but still gigachad for defeating others natty and with 1 eye.
Omg I'm going through all his opponents there basically all on roids dis nigga probably said hey since I have to sell my soul to win the title can I put myself on roids you know I get kod few times for humiliation ritual and you know lose a eye and then can I get the title mr freemason says yeah sure that's how I feel like shit played out tbh

• +1
Hehe

hi