Not having weaknesses as a man is crucial

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
And it's not just for girls and sex. If you are a weak motherfucker, you know who will be the first to step on you? Your own parents. They will bully you, belittle you direspect you. They will view you as a loser and make you feel bad about yourself.

But not only them, the people you interact with on daily basis, they will act like that as well. As a man, being subconfident makes you extremely vulnerable in general, you let others overpower you, and screw you over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Oak, Blitz and 2 others
:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
:feelshmm:

• +1
:yes::yes::yes:

• +1
High IQ
It's a mog or be mogged world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
The best way to instill strength in a developing man is through manual labor or military conscription

• +1
Agreed, you can't be a little beta bitch even if it's ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209
My mother doesn't step on me, she's dead inside. She knows that her offspring is literally unable of breeding. Her lineage is dead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and treedude
My mother doesn't step on me, she's dead inside. She knows that her offspring is literally unable of breeding. Her lineage is dead.
80,000 years of unbroken reproduction is now coming to an end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WelcumToTheRealWorld
I didn't go through the same hardships that my father went through (war, military service, labor, fending for oneself), so I didn't develop resilience like he did

• +1
I didn't go through the same hardships that my father went through (war, military service, labor, fending for oneself), so I didn't develop resilience like he did

It's good for you my friend

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
thats legit if u grew up in a stressful war environment after the war you would be the calmest person alive

• +1
thats legit if u grew up in a stressful war environment after the war you would be the calmest person alive
youd developed ptsd :feelstastyman::feelsohgod:

• +1
  • +1
@blackopstruecel will he be the Fontaine of incels.me in terms of his new found intellectual capacity? Or will he go back to worshipping his oneitis.

• +1
@blackopstruecel will he be the Fontaine of incels.me in terms of his new found intellectual capacity? Or will he go back to worshipping his oneitis.

> oneitis

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1