not in the looksmaxing but i need answer

eix1

eix1

Iron
can you tell me how to socialmax and get friends ? im dying from loneliness here
seriously it hurts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262 and Baldingman1998
omegle/chat-roulette, learn to talk to strangers without burning bridges irl

once you're good at it chat up people irl at sports clubs/uni/school/work/hobbies etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and mecmec
Help old ladies cross the road

if you even heard the word "blackpill" before, it means that there's probably something wrong with you. Normies can sense that shit super easily. You'll likely never be a normie so you gotta work that bit harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
if you even heard the word "blackpill" before, it means that there's probably something wrong with you. Normies can sense that shit super easily. You'll likely never be a normie so you gotta work that bit harder.
:blackpill: blackpilled already

There's no practical answer to your question. Work on yourself, practice the virtue, stop worrying about others until you actually become a man, hard as it may seem at your age. Then you will be loved.

Keep coping. I'm extremely NT irl and people like me. Nobody could tell I am a rotting poster on here or non-NT in any way. Everyone calls me autistic when I guarantee I NT-mog all of them.

My problem is that I have abnormal deformed height and face so no amount of being NT can get me any friends that aren't ugly or NT guys who don't respect me.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Keep coping. I'm extremely NT irl and people like me. Nobody could tell I am a rotting poster on here or non-NT in any way. Everyone calls me autistic when I guarantee I NT-mog all of them.

My problem is that I have abnormal deformed height and face so no amount of being NT can get me any friends that aren't ugly or NT guys who don't respect me.
Aren't you in like the top 0.01% of height? jfl at you

just go hangout with someone you actually like (no homo)

schizofrenia talking = im a deformed subhuman, nothing can save my face :soy:

pov what you think you look like

what you really look like irl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
Yes. I'm abnormally tall. It's ridiculous that guys who are average height get sympathy but me with extremely deformed height that only 0.01% of people have to suffer with is told he's autistic.

Yes. I'm abnormally rich. It's ridiculous that guys who have average salaries get sympathy but me with extremely deformed net worth that only 0.01% of people have to suffer with is told he's autistic.

vs. what I really look like:

classic example of a low t guy like myself, inject testosterone
dont even bother with natty lifting jfl, guys like us will never ascend without roids

what does your face look like?, easy indication to tell if you will ascend with roids if you have a pic you can show

i gotta chadlite tier face with subhuman body and t levels

I have seen his family pictures next to 5'9 guy, was a head taller than that guy but still got mogged to death

Girls want guy with practical height 5'9-5'10
Nobody wants to have sex with tall labky guys, this is sad reality and tall guys like me are the last girls option. They would have sex with medium sized guy and then hangout with 6'3 beta provider

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Bro you have the body of a 40 year old woman after having 3 kids

cut down body fat, holy fuck
his estrogen and t levels is fucked up, he needs roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 5786
He mogs @Lorsss in Hip Width, and that says a lot
he literally only has one option available to ascend and it's roids, depends on how desperate he is to ascend i mean he's been here a long time so i'm guessing he is. yeah his hip width is as wide as his shoulders, but who knows an excess amount of testosterone could turn him around completely, totally depends on how he reacts to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7098
dont even bother with natty lifting jfl, guys like us will never ascend without roids

what does your face look like?, easy indication to tell if you will ascend with roids if you have a pic you can show

I have a long ogre face. If I was 5'9" my facial proportions would be much better and I would be Chad.

318578 277391465607040 7704905 n 1

• +1
he literally only has one option available to ascend and it's roids, depends on how desperate he is to ascend i mean he's been here a long time so i'm guessing he is. yeah his hip width is as wide as his shoulders, but who knows an excess amount of testosterone could turn him around completely, totally depends on how he reacts to it
I already took roids and started losing all my hair.

Why do you think natty lifting is cope for him? You never know how your body reacts to gymceling unless you tried

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
is that your face? i expected way way worse just judging by your body. average nt face, but u look pretty old. U might not be able to slay, but u could easily get a girlfriend
Keep coping. I'm 3 PSL ugly ogre. No, I can't get a girlfriend. I can't even make friends due to my height and face.

• Hmm...
It is me.
case concluded, Your not a subhuman, your a average looking dude with genetically gifted height with subhuman body due to excess growth hormone. your just mentally ill like the majority of the people here
that was based on the pictures you posted.

muh " i cant even make friends due to my height and face " , your insecurities are talking here, most people look like complete shit, and in terms of making friends most people dont give a shit about how you look irl unless your severely deformed

to fully being able to judge how you look, i would need a video in motion

case concluded, Your not a subhuman, your a average looking dude with genetically gifted height with subhuman body due to excess growth hormone. your just mentally ill like the majority of the people here
that was based on the pictures you posted.

muh " i cant even make friends due to my height and face " , your insecurities are talking here, most people look like complete shit, and in terms of making friends most people dont give a shit about how you look irl unless your severely deformed

to fully being able to judge how you look, i would need a video in motion
Bro you can't be serious. I'm not an average looking dude. I don't have "genetically gifted height". It's literally subhuman with disgusting proportions, long narrow face, and dogshit frame.

• So Sad
Bro you can't be serious. I'm not an average looking dude. I don't have "genetically gifted height". It's literally subhuman with disgusting proportions, long narrow face, and dogshit frame.
if your going to have that mindset, then there is no point with me arguing with you, your clearly stuck with the mindset that your a disguisting subhuman. you probably have been teased to the point that it made you mentally fucked into thinking your this subhuman freak, which you are not based on the selfie you posted of yourself

your frame/body is bad yes, but is it uncommon with people of your height, no it's not. And based of what i saw your shoulder width is pretty ok, thats the important part. you have excess amount of fat and wide hips which makes your body look even worse. Your confidence would probably improve alot with gymcelling together with the help of a good steroid cycle, but you said that it made you loose hair, so it's a tradeoff, you need to decide yourself if the positive outweighs the negative of it.

your trying to fit into the ideal PSL standards that it has made you completely fucked up, forget that shit and instead try to improve as much as you can with the genetics you got

do you have any more pics of yourself?

Last edited:
if your going to have that mindset, then there is no point with me arguing with you, your clearly stuck with the mindset that your a disguisting subhuman. you probably have been teased to the point that it made you mentally fucked into thinking your this subhuman freak, which you are not based on the selfie you posted of yourself

your frame/body is bad yes, but is it uncommon with people of your height, no it's not. And based of what i saw your shoulder width is pretty ok, thats the important part. you have excess amount of fat and wide hips which makes your body look even worse. Your confidence would probably improve alot with gymcelling together with the help of a good steroid cycle, but you said that it made you loose hair, so it's a tradeoff, you need to decide yourself if the positive outweighs the negative of it.

your trying to fit into the ideal PSL standards that it has made you completely fucked up, forget that shit and instead try to improve as much as you can with the genetics you got

do you have any more pics of yourself?
I am not fat, I just have wide hips and bad frame. This is my 3 year body transformation:

2669641 2261905 82f7cac 1 1
2669650 k4JBuVR99CcJb xwgog r78JGPvgGUHiaU9GkoDkCek
2671040 1385777817715
2669620 2669615 1640943413438 1

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and gamma
You need to stay anorexic to hide your bitch hips
A very skinny version (1st pic) is the best, you don't have much fat there to fill out hips area
Thanks for the advice bro. I will leanmaxx again and wear shoulder pads to help my proportions. Such is the life of a tall man :cry:.

Last edited:
  • +1
Thanks for the amazing advice. I will leanmaxx again and wear shoulder pads to help my proportions. Such is the life of a tall man :cry:.
Same here brother, just remember you are not alone there with subhuman heights/proportions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7725 and gamma
I am not fat, I just have wide hips and bad frame.. This is my 3 year body transformation:

Sorry but i saw your rating thread, i'm clearly talking to a mentally fucked up dude. This is my last reply to you. I feel like your so deep into this rabbit-hole that nothing will make you come out of it and i honestly feel really fucking bad for you. I hope that the other users on here give you the truth so you realize that ur not even close to subhuman tier.

I'm going to give you some solid advice here.
Fucking Leave This Forum
this forum has made you lost your mind with these PSL standard shit.

You will never fit into the psl standards, and most people won't and that is okay. You don't need to be mathematically perfect to have good SMV.

Trust me when i say this, with your looks. You can easily get a fucking girlfriend, especially in Russia.

Your honestly pretty much above average face-wise based on russian standards. And to add, your fucking 6'7. Ridiculous, seems like your insecurity comes mostly from your body when your not even completely deformed in that department even together with your 6'7 height.

Take care!. Hope you find the happiness in life that you deserve.

Last edited:
  • +1
Sorry but i saw your rating thread, i'm clearly talking to a mentally fucked up dude. This is my last reply to you. I feel like your so deep into this rabbit-hole that nothing will make you come out of it and i honestly feel really fucking bad for you. I hope that the other users on here give you the truth so you realize that ur not even close to subhuman tier.

I'm going to give you some solid advice here.
Fucking Leave This Forum
this forum has made you lost your mind with these PSL standard shit.

You will never fit into the psl standards, and most people won't and that is okay. You don't need to be mathematically perfect to have good SMV.

Trust me when i say this, with your looks. You can easily get a fucking girlfriend, especially in Russia.

Your honestly pretty much above average face-wise based on russian standards. And to add, your fucking 6'7. Ridiculous, seems like your insecurity comes mostly from your body when your not even completely deformed in that department even together with your 6'7 height.
@OldVirgin is 6'5" and also still a virgin at 67 years old because of his bad body, proportions, and elongated skull. Only explanation is deformed height.

Being abnormally tall is not good. You are a greycel so you will soon learn that 5'9" is the ideal height to have a good frame, face, and proportions.

• So Sad
fucking hell man at 65 years old you should be responsable enough to not be completely brainwashing the poor fucking guy when he's still young into making him think thats he's a complete abomination when he's CLEARLY NOT.

been on psl forums for a very long time and i honestly feel bad when i see people like you guys, seems like you guys got it completely engraved in your mind that your lack of success with girls is completely related to your physical attributes which is honestly fucking sad

Last edited:
He mogs @Lorsss in Hip Width, and that says a lot

no man on earth mogs my pelvis width

I mog my father by 10cm pelvis circumpherence (high hip line), although his weight is 15kg more than mine

• So Sad
no man on earth mogs my pelvis width

I mog my father by 10cm pelvis circumpherence (high hip line), although his weight is 15kg more than mine

View attachment 1476076
you look 100x times better comparing to your skinnyfat physique. are you natty?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
can you tell me how to socialmax and get friends ? im dying from loneliness here
seriously it hurts

Hey bro can't believe people hijacked your thread.

Go to a website called www.meetup.com
Its for people who just meet an go places, bars, clubs, cinema ect.

Really easy to use just sign up and click an even you like and they will send you the details to meet up.

I wouldn't lean on it for very long. But its an excellent crutch

• +1

Arent't you 6ft7? Are you kidding me man. Very good height. I'm 6ft3. Being tall is good. Also you are not Shaq tier height to say you are extremely tall wtf. Even at Shaq's height is a halo.

Arent't you 6ft7? Are you kidding me man. Very good height. I'm 6ft3. Being tall is good. Also you are not Shaq tier height to say you are extremely tall wtf. Even at Shaq's height is a halo.
Shaq has a very good frame and proportions. I am a lanklet.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
So? Bulk up. I'm a lanklet too only 80kg.
Impossible at my height without becoming super bloated. I got to 100kg and my face looked like a balloon. Only option is steroids.