Not liking weed = beta trait

itisoverboyos

itisoverboyos

Angel Lucifer
Seriously, who would not enjoy this alpha drug that hits the spot just right, makes no sense to me. Enjoy sipping some hipster espressos that don’t make you feel good.

Smoking weed alone all day makes you lazy rotter, yes, but you can use it to amplify any experience you’re already doing. Hanging out with friends? Going to concert? Watching a movie?

Weed is high T mogger plant. Why do badboys smoke cigarettes etc.? Imagine going out for a late night weed smoke just cuz you feel like it. That’s what weed is about: making you feel content whenever you want to, and putting yourself first and quenching your needs is a Dom trait.

I’ve smoked weed for long enough where it doesn’t burn me out anymore the next day. If it does though, you should still be smoking AT LEAST once a week on weekend evenings with a couple beers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 7580, gonion wanter and 9 others
dnrd but I agree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Acridax, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 2 others
dn re but true

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, itisoverboyos and LooksThinker
dnr but I used to smoke all the time one day I got so high I got paranoid and ever since then I just don't like it

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
zaza is beta asf, meth is for sigmas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, owie, Pandora and 7 others
weed is reddit drug, like babby’s first steps. nothing more cringe than a stoner. get some coke or mdma like a chad

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ItsOverCel, speedstern and 12 others
I can take it or leave it
I love amphetamine, xanax, and ambien though

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, 5.5psl, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Weed stinks of shit. Every weed smoker I’ve been around has smelt like shit. The smell alone puts me off smoking.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Ricky212, fuxkdakikez and 7 others
zaza is beta asf, meth is for sigmas
Can’t smoke that chit on the regular though without losing my teeth

(Addiction = bad boy alpha trait, just do as you please so you always feel good)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and GabachoCopium
weed is reddit drug, like babby’s first steps. nothing more cringe than a stoner. get some coke or mdma like a chad
Can’t afford coke and mdma you can only take like once every 3 months or you’ll fuck up your seratonin

I have other shit to do in my life then smoking retarded drugs

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 32485
I can take it or leave it
I love amphetamine, xanax, and ambien though
So you’re trying to tell me you don’t enjoy the weed + amphetamine combo? :feelswhere:

I’ve not tried it
Seems like the effects would conflict
Pretty sure if anything they sygergize with each other.

I mean, don’t smoke weed if you plan on being productive on adderall, but if you just want to feel good it’s perfect

• +1
Reactions: conquer
and mdma you can only take like once every 3 months or you’ll fuck up your seratonin
can become an aspie mogger tho and farm reacts on cucksmax

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Weed is a loser drug
Chad abuses alcohol and snorts cocaïne

• Love it
Reactions: geezcel
Seriously, who would not enjoy this alpha drug that hits the spot just right, makes no sense to me. Enjoy sipping some hipster espressos that don’t make you feel good.

Smoking weed alone all day makes you lazy rotter, yes, but you can use it to amplify any experience you’re already doing. Hanging out with friends? Going to concert? Watching a movie?

Weed is high T mogger plant. Why do badboys smoke cigarettes etc.? Imagine going out for a late night weed smoke just cuz you feel like it. That’s what weed is about: making you feel content whenever you want to, and putting yourself first and quenching your needs is a Dom trait.

I’ve smoked weed for long enough where it doesn’t burn me out anymore the next day. If it does though, you should still be smoking AT LEAST once a week on weekend evenings with a couple beers.
Literally reduces T 😭😭😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, MaghrebGator and dragomaxxer
It affects people differently. Some people who smoke weed look like they are constantly going to sleep while others break track and field records and go around making reggae songs.

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and Tai Lung
weed is low t

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Literally reduces T 😭😭😂
op thinks liking weed is alpha even though its a low class drug that is most prevalent in low income neighborhoods and black people lol

alpha trait is doing speed and stimulants, drugs which are used to conduct businesses at high class operations and frequently enjoyed by rich people in general as well as models (male and female)

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 25377, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I just Smoke a blunt/cart then do a line nigga

• Love it
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Weed alone is boring

• WTF
Literally reduces T 😭😭😂
You should be taking test in the first place. Reduce blasts because that’s where the sides come in, instead just do trt 250mg for life. It actually improves your mood etc.

op thinks liking weed is alpha even though its a low class drug that is most prevalent in low income neighborhoods and black people lol

alpha trait is doing speed and stimulants, drugs which are used to conduct businesses at high class operations and frequently enjoyed by rich people in general as well as models (male and female)
and as you just said yourself, BBC thug gangster game disproves your point. Black ppl sing about gas gelato all the time in rap.

Sure, coke is a much more alpha drug, I never said do one instead of the other. But say you’re in high school or something, how tf u gonna afford coke?

Like the feeling but hate the smell and the taste.

You should be taking test in the first place. Reduce blasts because that’s where the sides come in, instead just do trt 250mg for life. It actually improves your mood etc.

and as you just said yourself, BBC thug gangster game disproves your point. Black ppl sing about gas gelato all the time in rap.

Sure, coke is a much more alpha drug, I never said do one instead of the other. But say you’re in high school or something, how tf u gonna afford coke?
fair point fair point, id rather do no drug than smoke weed though

hate not feeling sharp or overall fuzzy, i feel like a sped or low iq person and makes me depressed

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Only smoke weed and not cigarettes

• +1
weed, alcohol, cocaine, and all recreational drugs in general select for weak minded socially pliable individuals. people coping with how uninhibited and open to new experiences they are, because they were goaded into doing some shit by their friends :forcedsmile:

have never seen a druggie who wasn't a complete loser :feelsree:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, R@m@ and 5.5psl
weed, alcohol, cocaine, and all recreational drugs in general select for weak minded socially pliable individuals. people coping with how uninhibited and open to new experiences they are, because they were goaded into doing some shit by their friends :forcedsmile:

have never seen a druggie who wasn't a complete loser :feelsree:
You sound fun at parties

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Whiskey mogs

• +1

keep smoking ganja

• Love it
Hate the taste even more tbh. I take edibles like I take pills jfl
I mean there’s different types of edibles including ones literally encapsulated so there’s no flavor.

And if you’re afraid to take vitamins and swallowing once, I think we can confirm based on that alone you’re low t and it proves my point about non weed smokers

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
I mean there’s different types of edibles including ones literally encapsulated so there’s no flavor.

And if you’re afraid to take vitamins and swallowing once, I think we can confirm based on that alone you’re low t and it proves my point about non weed smokers
They had only 2 flavors and both of them are shit. There wasn't a non-flavored one. Also my dealer got arrested too jfl.

I am not afraid to take it. It's just the after taste is horrible after chewing it, so i just take it like a pill. After an hour or so, it goes away tho.

• +1
They had only 2 flavors and both of them are shit. There wasn't a non-flavored one. Also my dealer got arrested too jfl.

I am not afraid to take it. It's just the after taste is horrible after chewing it, so i just take it like a pill. After an hour or so, it goes away tho.
Ohh you live in an illegal state. I meant something like this:
IMG 5291

Wait, the aftertaste is in your mouth for an hour?

• +1
Ohh you live in an illegal state. I meant something like this:
View attachment 2733517

Wait, the aftertaste is in your mouth for an hour?
Oh I can take those no problem. The one I take are something that you atually have to chew.

Yes. I can feel the taste in my mouth and nose when I breath as well.

• +1

if weed makes u paranoid its over

Oh I can take those no problem. The one I take are something that you atually have to chew.

Yes. I can feel the taste in my mouth and nose when I breath as well.
Weird af. I mean since you don’t partake then, you have no tolerance. So you’d only need like 2 hits of a joint to feel good.

• +1
if weed makes u paranoid its over
My first time made me paranoid asf. I took like 200-300mg of thc gummies. I read the label after I took it jfl. Low iq of me. The cover recommended people to take around 40mg for beginners and 100mg for experienced users. Literally slept more than 24 hours that day.

• +1
Weird af. I mean since you don’t partake then, you have no tolerance. So you’d only need like 2 hits of a joint to feel good.
My first time made me paranoid asf. I took like 200-300mg of thc gummies. I read the label after I took it jfl. Low iq of me. The cover recommended people to take around 40mg for beginners and 100mg for experienced users. Literally slept more than 24 hours that day.
I don't know why but it's hard for me to get high. I need something like 100mg to atually enjoy myself

• +1
edibles for ur first time isn’t the smartest idea lol edibles can really fuck you up try bud

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Zonar
edibles for ur first time isn’t the smartest idea lol edibles can really fuck you up try bud
Yes but not everyone wants to fuck there lungs

eh i dont really think it fucks up your lungs that bad if you’re not active then it can for sure

• +1
Yea well. My druggie freind said it will be good and I went with the mood

That’s what vapes are for tbh

But I’m not a pussy so I don’t get this whole “only eat 1/100000 of a piece” stuff. 🥱

I know what you’re talking about and in wish I could have those early day ultra slow motion highs. I’m assuming that’s what you mean. And tbh most “paranoia” is probably people who are afraid of getting caught smoking by their parents. Because alternatively, If you are aware of the fact that weed isn’t dangerous there’s nothing to be “paranoid” about

nofap

PSL 0.15 Subhuman​

What point are you making? That i am subhuman? I know that already
If that’s you in your pfp you’re ugly and a subhuman aswell