Not liking weed = beta trait

Seriously, who would not enjoy this alpha drug that hits the spot just right, makes no sense to me. Enjoy sipping some hipster espressos that don’t make you feel good.

Smoking weed alone all day makes you lazy rotter, yes, but you can use it to amplify any experience you’re already doing. Hanging out with friends? Going to concert? Watching a movie?

Weed is high T mogger plant. Why do badboys smoke cigarettes etc.? Imagine going out for a late night weed smoke just cuz you feel like it. That’s what weed is about: making you feel content whenever you want to, and putting yourself first and quenching your needs is a Dom trait.

I’ve smoked weed for long enough where it doesn’t burn me out anymore the next day. If it does though, you should still be smoking AT LEAST once a week on weekend evenings with a couple beers.
Weed makes you a tranny, estrogenic low-IQ drug

Cocaine on the other hand…

What point are you making? That i am subhuman? I know that already
If that’s you in your pfp you’re ugly and a subhuman aswell
That you’re a nigger

Weed stinks of shit. Every weed smoker I’ve been around has smelt like shit. The smell alone puts me off smoking.
I agree weed smoker are always musty

Weed increases estrogen

Seriously, who would not enjoy this alpha drug that hits the spot just right, makes no sense to me. Enjoy sipping some hipster espressos that don’t make you feel good.

Smoking weed alone all day makes you lazy rotter, yes, but you can use it to amplify any experience you’re already doing. Hanging out with friends? Going to concert? Watching a movie?

Weed is high T mogger plant. Why do badboys smoke cigarettes etc.? Imagine going out for a late night weed smoke just cuz you feel like it. That’s what weed is about: making you feel content whenever you want to, and putting yourself first and quenching your needs is a Dom trait.

I’ve smoked weed for long enough where it doesn’t burn me out anymore the next day. If it does though, you should still be smoking AT LEAST once a week on weekend evenings with a couple beers.
i dont do weed all the time but when im offered or have the opportunity ill do it

op thinks liking weed is alpha even though its a low class drug that is most prevalent in low income neighborhoods and black people lol

alpha trait is doing speed and stimulants, drugs which are used to conduct businesses at high class operations and frequently enjoyed by rich people in general as well as models (male and female)
ive got nothing to do in my life. why should i take stimulants? do they feel good while doing nothing? i could only hope for a good libido increase but thats it . and i dont even think i would get it. meh

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Weed makes you a tranny, estrogenic low-IQ drug

Cocaine on the other hand…
what would cocaine make me feel different than looking my pretty face in the mirror? i would still be a dickcel

edibles for ur first time isn’t the smartest idea lol edibles can really fuck you up try bud
fr. big mistake first time i got hhc gummies i ate all the can thinking ill be ok since i didnt react to weed. was so fucking terrible that i asked my dad for xanax to calm down.

the next times i retried (lower dose ofc) i still felt shitty. never felt good from them. its over

ive got nothing to do in my life. why should i take stimulants? do they feel good while doing nothing? i could only hope for a good libido increase but thats it . and i dont even think i would get it. meh
wdym? are you currently working or in school?

take test if ur levels are at 800/
Nah, always. Muscle is major falo. I have a theory of the perfect amount of muscle is perfect, not bb level but not zyzz level either, somewhere in between. Maybe only works for certain genetics but I think I can pull it off (ppl here calling me fat all the time, imagine a person like that having a big bulk physique).

But there’s seriously something aesthetic about this certain amnt of muscle I’m thinking about again, if you got the genetics (specific insertions, etc. (over if you’re veiny for example that’s disgusting)

Nah, always. Muscle is major falo. I have a theory of the perfect amount of muscle is perfect, not bb level but not zyzz level either, somewhere in between. Maybe only works for certain genetics but I think I can pull it off (ppl here calling me fat all the time, imagine a person like that having a big bulk physique).

But there’s seriously something aesthetic about this certain amnt of muscle I’m thinking about again, if you got the genetics (specific insertions, etc. (over if you’re veiny for example that’s disgusting)
so you believe its worth pinning even at 800 ng/dl to get even higher? would i expect any additional mental benefits?

wdym? are you currently working or in school?
neet. my brain is fried for good and im old, cant go back to uni

so idk where i can use that extra stimulation

i didnt understand how this answer related to my previous question tbh. some muscle is good yh. you need to look big but not like a bodybuilder, it has to look 'natural', big boned tall guys do the best with women appearance based only

still the roided look (like loox, maybe a bit smaller) mogs being skinny for a lot of women, if your personality can also support that

Last edited:
neet. my brain is fried for good and im old, cant go back to uni

so idk where i can use that extra stimulation
any hobbies or goals that youve always wanted to achieve?

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
any hobbies or goals that youve always wanted to achieve?
uh, hobby wise as a teen i wanted to go pro in league of legends, i was very good but not that good. ive quit serious league i have played so much idc anymore

i liked basketball, went in academy for 1 year at 14 iirc but too manlet to have a future
i enjoyed sprinting and was fast, friends suggested that i join a track and field club but never did, waaaay to late now.

i guess i wanted to become a programmer, i liked coding but didnt have the passion of other guys at uni, was a good (and prolly only) way to financially secure myself but dropped out and am not going back

i liked women a lot (any sort of interaction w them) and i was a sex addict, it motivated me to do stuff, probably my biggest passion, but lost my libido and dick forever so got nothing to do with them rly. brain chemistry changed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro

females like arm veins ? wdym

0 meth better

not liking drugs is beta

Ambien recreationally? What is it like
It’s nice
You’re guaranteed to drift off to sleep quickly with some very nice and vivid dreams
It can get weird sometimes though
You can wake up at 2am in your pyjamas without ever remembering putting them on
Or find yourself at your desk working in the middle of the night suddenly wondering "what in the ever loving fuck am I doing right now?"
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: basedblackpiller
It’s nice
You’re guaranteed to drift off to sleep quickly with some very nice and vivid dreams
It can get weird sometimes though
You can wake up at 2am in your pyjamas without ever remembering putting them on
Or find yourself at your desk working in the middle of the night suddenly wondering "what in the ever loving fuck am I doing right now?"
Jfl
I’ve used 10mg before and just got in bed and it made me fall asleep easier but that was it. For recreational how should I use?

cigs are better and dnrd

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Weed is such shit now.

weed is shit coke and alchool 100x better