NOT OVER FOR CURRYCELS?? (Curries GTFIH)

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum

Seems like KPOP fags have been using this cream to whiten their skin. Any ideas what it might be called? Has it just begun for ethnics?

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Ark, zura and 3 others
What is this plastic creature and why would anyone take his advice?
look how pale his skin is. Maybe this could save all bhai's on this forum?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Sixdaysinfallujah66, Ark and 3 others
Olive/light brown mogs for my features. Ill look like a faggot if I was white

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Willmogulater
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Willmogulater
  • JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins and Willmogulater
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, aspiringexcel and BrahminBoss
look how pale his skin is. Maybe this could save all bhai's on this forum?

The only appeal this anemic looking ghost skin has is in shithole Asian countries.

You are genuinely retarded if you do this shit in the west. I'm curry and white women have found my skin tone attractive; they've complemented it. It's the opposing contrast.

If I bleach myself as pseudowhite, I'll lose any appeal I have + the ones that prefer pale skin can go for a naturally pale white dude anyways.

So this shit is useless.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
The only appeal this anemic looking ghost skin has is in shithole Asian countries.

You are genuinely retarded if you do this shit in the west. I'm curry and white women have found my skin tone attractive; they've complemented it. It's the opposing contrast.

If I bleach myself as pseudowhite, I'll lose any appeal I have + the ones that prefer pale skin can go for a naturally pale white dude anyways.

So this shit is useless.
Yes but it would be the ultimate ascenscion for the creatures of the mumbai slums, just look at all the bollywood actors - completely whitemaxxed.

I'm curry and white women have found my skin tone attractive; they've complemented it.
tales

• +1
Reactions: Sick
Yes but it would be the ultimate ascenscion for the creatures of the mumbai slums, just look at all the bollywood actors - completely whitemaxxed.

tales

K.

Go bath yourself in hydroquinone for all I care. You'll see what I'm talking about first hand.

It's like an Asian woman getting eye surgery to make her eyes look caucasian; it won't make her less Asian.

Users that don't like Asian women will still call her an ugly gook but with big eyes instead.

Users that do like Asians will say she looks creepy or weird, and prefer her old natural eyes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sick
K.

Go bath yourself in hydroquinone for all I care. You'll see what I'm talking about first hand.
My brother in Christ I'm as white as you can be, I'm scandinavian. I'm simply trying to help you curries. Haven't you noticed the countless number of threads on this forum by ethnics crying over their skin complexion?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sick and normie_joe

So this shit is useless.
u have near 0 appeal similar to this subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
My brother in Christ I'm as white as you can be, I'm scandinavian. I'm simply trying to help you curries. Haven't you noticed the countless of threads on this forum by ethnics crying over their skin complexion?

JFL

Oh really? You are Scandinavian huh?

Then your bitchass knows first hand that the women over there tan so fucking much that it looks like hardened leather. Those women will peel my fucking skin off and wear it on their face if it means they can be brown over the winter.

Those ethnics bitching about being brown are in their 3rd world shitholes. Maybe in those countries michaeljacksonmaxxing might be a halo.

By the same token, you also see whites complaining about their blonde hair and pale skin and overdosing melanotan.

If a bitch wants pale skin, they got you.

If a bitch wants dark skin, they got me.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sick and jflsnowdzz
If a bitch wants dark skin, they got me.
Don't know about that lil bro
View attachment rs_600x600-180517195807-600-michael-b-jordan-mv-51718.webp
Nedladdning

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Ark
You linked that subhuman bug eyed narcy fuck because...?
he's worshipped like a God among curries, don't think you mog hamza. It shows that it's pracitcally over for curries in the west, regardless of wether women want dark or pale guys

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, wollet2 and normie_joe
he's worshipped like a God among curries, don't think you mog hamza. It shows that it's pracitcally over for curries in the west, regardless of wether women want dark or pale guys

First, who the actual fuck are these curries you are referring to?

Second, it's not his skin tone that's a failo, it's his subhuman eyes.

You put a guy that's facially below average as a "God that's worshipped" by curries.

Two can play the same game.

FaceApp 1683187890164

He's worshipped like a God amongst whites ain't he?

It's not the skin color that failos curries, it's the dogshit beta culture which encourages betamaxxing and studycelling non stop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and zura

Seems like KPOP fags have been using this cream to whiten their skin. Any ideas what it might be called? Has it just begun for ethnics?

i wanna punch that fag

• +1
>not over for curries
>shows a gook
he probably already has naturally light skin

First, who the actual fuck are these curries you are referring to?

Second, it's not his skin tone that's a failo, it's his subhuman eyes.

You put a guy that's facially below average as a "God that's worshipped" by curries.

Two can play the same game.

View attachment 2473610

He's worshipped like a God amongst whites ain't he?

It's not the skin color that failos curries, it's the dogshit beta culture which encourages betamaxxing and studycelling non stop.
Tate is not worshipped by whites jfl, he is by muslimcels though. He's just a meme for us

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
curries should tan their skin and get a fade to fraud being bbc

• +1
Tate is not worshipped by whites jfl, he is by muslimcels though. He's just a meme for us

Oh now it's the Muslims huh.

You say curries worship Hamza, but you'll find just as many whites on his little discord JFL.

• +1
Reactions: zura
  • +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
  • JFL
doesn't work due to inferior bone structure, pheno etc.

And there it is.

The BBC worship.

This is like textbook material right now. White guy, looks down on every other race, but worships blacks.

And there it is.

The BBC worship.

This is like textbook material right now. White guy, looks down on every other race, but worships blacks.
I 100% think blacks are inferior haha, but they do have more appeal in the west than asians. Most likely has to do with pop culture influence from the us because of rap, movies etc.

OK and I see whites praise Hamza also against my will.
show me an indian who would slay western girls looking for "darker features"

dark complexion is least of my problems

show me an indian who would slay western girls looking for "darker features"

Easy.

This is a bone mogger with the tan white women spend days trying to achieve.

You don't think of faces like him right? You immediately think of these subhumans when you think of curries yeah?

Easy.

View attachment 2473690

This is a bone mogger with the tan white women spend days trying to achieve.

You don't think of faces like him right? You immediately think of these subhumans when you think of curries yeah?

View attachment 2473700
the first guy you posted is a one in a million, but no his skin complexion is not part of the western beauty standard at all. You can keep telling yourself that to cope, he stands out due to great facial structure but his skin is a failo

ALL this

To make gay men horny lmfao

the first guy you posted is a one in a million, but no his skin complexion is not part of the western beauty standard at all. You can keep telling yourself that to cope, he stands out due to great facial structure but his skin is a failo

BWAHAHAHAHA

This bitch's skin tone is indistinguishable from Sendhil's and you say it's a failo?

4f4679904199abbd79882a2306358401.jpg

If she had black hair you would think she's Indian JFL.

You don't think women like her would be ecstatic at the thought of being brown without spending days under the sun or being cancer free?

They would suck the melanin out if his body if given the chance.

You fucking know this is true.

A guy that has Sendhil's face + skin color will do extremely well cause he has everything those women desire.

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
BWAHAHAHAHA

This bitch's skin tone is indistinguishable from Sendhil's and you say it's a failo?

4f4679904199abbd79882a2306358401.jpg

If she had black hair you would think she's Indian JFL.

You don't think women like her would be ecstatic at the thought of being brown without spending days under the sun or being cancer free?

They would suck the melanin out if his body if given the chance.

You fucking know this is true.

A guy that has Sendhil's face + skin color will do extremely well cause he has everything those women desire.
This coping is hilarious, hahaha. that over tanned trend is barely existent in europe nowadays and chicks tanning to attract guys does not correlate whatsoever with being attracted to indians.

A guy that has Sendhil'sskin color will do extremely well cause he has everything those women desire.
This is so stupid lmao, we can then apply your same logic and say women want guys with large, fatty breasts, cute petite noses and other feminine traits women desire. Just because you want a certain attribute of another race does not mean your attracted to that same race :lul: you're such a coping curry I can't believe I'm wasting my time having to explain this to you

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
This coping is hilarious, hahaha. that over tanned trend is barely existent in europe nowadays and chicks tanning to attract guys does not correlate whatsoever with being attracted to indians.

And Asian women whitening themselves, making their eyes bigger and dying their hair does not correlate with being attracted to whites.

By your same fucking logic right?

This is so stupid lmao, we can then apply your same logic and say women want guys with large, fatty breasts, cute petite noses and other feminine traits women desire. Just because you want a certain attribute of another race does not mean your attracted to that same race :lul: you're such a coping curry I can't believe I'm wasting my time having to explain this to you

OMFG you idiot, there's traits that apply to both and are gender neutral.

Women and men both want sharp jawlines, and would want a partner with sharp jawlines as well.

Women and men both want thick luscious hair, and would want a partner with thick luscious hair.

Women and men both want to be fit and skinny, and would like a partner who is fit and skinny.

So by that fucking argument, I can say sure, they want those traits and want a partner with those traits as well.

Now is it every fucking woman under the sun? No.

You think I'm coping when I literally had white women say to my fucking face they wish they had a natural tan like me.

And Asian women whitening themselves, making their eyes bigger and dying their hair does not correlate with being attracted to whites.

OMFG you idiot, there's traits that apply to both and are gender neutral.

Women and men both want sharp jawlines, and would want a partner with sharp jawlines as well.

Women and men both want thick luscious hair, and would want a partner with thick luscious hair.

Women and men both want to be fit and skinny, and would like a partner who is fit and skinny.

So by that fucking argument, I can say sure, they want those traits and want a partner with those traits as well.

Now is it every fucking woman under the sun? No.

You think I'm coping when I literally had white women say to my fucking face they wish they had a natural tan like me.

What are you even talking about?

No I never claimed this, I quite literally said several times in this thread that whitemaxxing would only benefit them in their own countries. You're just pulling stuff out of your ass.
yeah they said that they wanted your tan not that they wanted to fuck you lmao

Curries get failoed by no media influence, bad culture, negative stereotypes not fuckin skin colour. Blacks got treated as subhumans for centuries up until recently where they started being perceived as attractive becoz of media. Curries just need influence like that as well as more westernized dating culture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and normie_joe
Curries get failoed by no media influence, bad culture, negative stereotypes not fuckin skin colour. Blacks got treated as subhumans for centuries up until recently where they started being perceived as attractive becoz of media. Curries just need influence like that as well as more westernized dating culture
this is such a cope lmao, curries have the skin color of poop. Why do you think bollywood actors bleach themselves?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and jflsnowdzz
What are you even talking about?

No I never claimed this, I quite literally said several times in this thread that whitemaxxing would only benefit them in their own countries. You're just pulling stuff out of your ass.

And when did I disagree with that? I literally said "Those ethnics bitching about being brown are in their 3rd world shitholes. Maybe in those countries michaeljacksonmaxxing might be a halo."

yeah they said that they wanted your tan not that they wanted to fuck you lmao

These were my online matches JFL.