NOT OVER FOR CURRYCELS?? (Curries GTFIH)

this is such a cope lmao, curries have the skin color of poop. Why do you think bollywood actors bleach themselves?
They don't, ur just coping hard. Bollywood actors bleach their skin becoz the beauty standard of India is lighter skin. It's not becoz they are disgusted by their "poop" skin. It's just dark skin

They don't, ur just coping hard. Bollywood actors bleach their skin becoz the beauty standard of India is lighter skin. It's not becoz they are disgusted by their "poop" skin. It's just dark skin
The beauty standard of the entire world is lighter skin, meaning dark skin 100% is a failo. That’s what I mean stop coping

And your matches were SEA subhumans looking for a green card for a white betabuxx.

We can keep going at this all day.
I don’t mess around with ethnic chicks lol and I don’t ”match” with anyone since I’m not desperate enough to use dating apps

Weren't You White :lul:Fucking Curry Vampire

I don’t mess around with ethnic chicks lol and I don’t ”match” with anyone since I’m not desperate enough to use dating apps

And I don't mess with ltb whites.

Seems like KPOP fags have been using this cream to whiten their skin. Any ideas what it might be called? Has it just begun for ethnics?

What a cuck lol

he wants to be us so badly hhhhh

Seems like KPOP fags have been using this cream to whiten their skin. Any ideas what it might be called? Has it just begun for ethnics?

Biggest non cope is literally monobenzine it will nuke brown looks literally not this retarded cope but kpopers still won't look white with skin lightening unlike with a lot of Indians are Indians have very west Asian bones