Note to Jews: Stop gatekeeping Oral Minoxidil

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Stop even recommending topical over the oral minoxidil. Faggot hairloss youtubers are the real jews. "muh dangerous min!!!"

Look at this study of minoxidil. Now compare these results of topical minoxidil (copeical minoxidil) to oral (based) minoxidil on google (reddit/etc). Usually topical minox alone is considered a cope treatment. Oral Min results however BTFO regrowth results of every 1 year progress pic of people on fin/dut. Oral minox is KEY.

Safe, more effective. Anything oral > anything topical, always, all the time. Its time to stop coping about minoxidil and embrace the data

Results​

There was a significant increase in total hair counts from baseline at weeks 12 (mean change + 26, range 182.5–208.5 hairs/cm2) and 24 (mean change + 35.1, range 182.5–217.6 hairs/cm2) (both p = 0.007). Photographic assessment of the vertex area by an expert panel revealed 100% improvement (score > + 1), with 43% of patients showing excellent improvement (score + 3, 71–100% increase). The frontal area also showed a significant response but less than that of the vertex area. Common side effects were hypertrichosis (93% of patients) and pedal edema (10%). No serious cardiovascular adverse events and abnormal laboratory findings were observed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inka, greywind, kingpiin and 8 others
so are the pericardial effusion claims false? if so why

Dermatologists refuse to prescribe it to me, these fucking jews. I've been on topical for like 4 months now, it's fucking useless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zubin, sladeee, Sushifart and 1 other person
Dermatologists refuse to prescribe it to me, these fucking jews. I've been on topical for like 4 months now, it's fucking useless.
Yep. You know whats the biggest redpill? Reddit "hyper-responders" are actually just responding how you normally should be.

Anyway just drink 0.05ml topical lol thats 2.5mg. However I recommend more tbh just build up to a higher dose. Expect results in 2-3 months and even better at 6. Heard somewhere u gotta keep using it for a year to three years tho. Gonna use it through the whole college and maintain. U probably flatline on the results at like year 1 so years 2-3 are just to make them terminal

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and superbro
Some examples of OM results

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: john788, kingpiin, zura and 3 others
I don’t have mbp but this would work well with topical fin right?

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
this guy got this 3 weeks after switching from cope dosage to real dosage

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I don’t have mbp but this would work well with topical fin right?
Not only work well, but according to these results and studies, expect nw0 in 6-12 months

• Woah
this guy did 2 months real manly dosage

• +1
Reactions: sladeee
Nigga got free hair transplant for 5$ after 5 months kek

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: triggr, sladeee, Niksy and 1 other person
Byebye collagen

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: urukhaiascension, Niksy, Lived-both-sides and 1 other person
6 meeks except its oral minoxidil, free hairline reduction surgery

this bitch became a caveman in 3 months, nothing special, just pay for the transplant goy. Do the propecia and uh bloodflow goy. Whatever you do, just don't touch dutasteride and oral min. It's antisemitic

• +1
Don’t the studies and everything say topical minoxidil has much stronger results than oral minoxidil? Lol

Good results, so how much mg to get those results?

Oral minox can have weird, horrible sides and I say that as someone who had sides and is still actively using it.
Try everything else first 2bh

nice try jew trying to kill my heart with oral min

Always better to take topical when less than 18 yo

😭😭😭😭 I can get 60 tablets for 5$ delivered at home in 1 day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, greywind, Deleted member 62070 and 5 others
cope & seethe for NW0
Byebye collagen
I'd be more concerned about the potential heart side effects than collagen, why would minoxidil destroy your collagen?

Isn't the consensus that the collagen affects come from the topicals having alcohol in them? I've been on topical for 2 years and not even a little bit has it changed lol

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and irrumator praetor
I'd be more concerned about the potential heart side effects than collagen, why would minoxidil destroy your collagen?

Isn't the consensus that the collagen affects come from the topicals having alcohol in them? I've been on topical for 2 years and not even a little bit has it changed lol
ur actually correct for the collagen thing tho lmao but the heart risk is 0 if u look at the studies tbqh. Theres a reason why they prescribe 5mg (a dose they chose for oral minoxidil)

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and PYT
  • Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
u dont need one

• +1
Good results, so how much mg to get those results?
5 but I recommend 10-15
Oral minox can have weird, horrible sides and I say that as someone who had sides and is still actively using it.
Try everything else first 2bh
alr bro but looking like a caveman isn't a side effect. If i don't have a razor around me then im probably somewhere in the desert. Btw guess who will hairmog me in the desert? An average desert woman lol so it doesn't matter. might even pass as a native and marry a based muslima/escape the FBI helicopter TBH.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kingpiin, PYT and DR. NICKGA
5 but I recommend 10-15

alr bro but looking like a caveman isn't a side effect. If i don't have a razor around me then im probably somewhere in the desert. Btw guess who will hairmog me in the desert? An average desert woman lol so it doesn't matter. might even pass as a native and marry a based muslima/escape the FBI helicopter TBH.
I'd grow hair on the sole of my feet if it meant not losing my hairline

I'll look into the oral Minox , I'm more paranoid about fin destroying my sperm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and irrumator praetor
I'd grow hair on the sole of my feet if it meant not losing my hairline

I'll look into the oral Minox , I'm more paranoid about fin destroying my sperm
spoiler: fin won't destroy ur sperm

get ur body used to it with gradual dosage increases from 0.02% topically to 0.05 to 0.1 to finally 1.25mg oral

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and PYT

get ur body used to it with gradual dosage increases from 0.02% topically to 0.05 to 0.1 to finally 1.25mg oral
side effects when u start go away after MAX 1 week. simply resume taking it or increase/decrease dosage. should take about a couple weeks after ur body has been able to resolve any side effects for the hormones to fully balance. Personally I saw a T increase (huge one where i wanted to physically rape irl) but resolved after a month of wanting to rape. Now Im back to normal (which is normal)

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin

what are the sides i went to two dermatologist and none of them wanted to prescribe it to me because it was dangerous lol

what are the sides i went to two dermatologist and none of them wanted to prescribe it to me because it was dangerous lol
sides: nw0
benefits: chad everything

dermas are pussies just drink the topical alcohol version. 0.05ml = 2.5mg min

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and superbro

There was a thread here that said Finasteride destroy DNA, or that you'll only have female daughters, or your kids are gonna have micro dicks.

I guess I'm just paranoid now last thing I would want is to give my kids bad looks from something preventable

There was a guy on here called @lifeisgood72 who made a thread about how minox ruined his collagen. He looked 20 years older. He also showed alot of studies showing how it impacts collagen.

Im not researched on this topic, but that personally scared me away from ever trying it.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder, zura, PYT and 1 other person
5 but I recommend 10-15

idgaf about the cavemen shit, the real sides are worse.
It gave me an itchy scalp that turned into a burning sensation for months. I thought I had reflex hyperandrogenicity from fin for months until it calmed down. I didn’t think it was oral minox til I tried upping the dose and the symptoms returned until I went back to my original dose and even then it took time. I know my situation was extreme and I never saw a single case other than myself, but it’s a really strong drug.

That said I’m a hypocrite because I’m still on it and my hair looks much better after a year, derma-rolling helped a ton too though

• +1
There was a thread here that said Finasteride destroy DNA, or that you'll only have female daughters, or your kids are gonna have micro dicks.

I guess I'm just paranoid now last thing I would want is to give my kids bad looks from something preventable
well after like 4 decades of mainstream usage I hope people making those claims are doctors in harvard

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
idgaf about the cavemen shit, the real sides are worse.
It gave me an itchy scalp that turned into a burning sensation for months. I thought I had reflex hyperandrogenicity from fin for months until it calmed down. I didn’t think it was oral minox til I tried upping the dose and the symptoms returned until I went back to my original dose and even then it took time. I know my situation was extreme and I never saw a single case other than myself, but it’s a really strong drug.

That said I’m a hypocrite because I’m still on it and my hair looks much better after a year, derma-rolling helped a ton too though
hm whats up with derma rolling while on oral min? Why do so many people do it?

There was a guy on here called @lifeisgood72 who made a thread about how minox ruined his collagen. He looked 20 years older. He also showed alot of studies showing how it impacts collagen.

Im not researched on this topic, but that personally scared me away from ever trying it.
he used topical

btw i used and abused topical on my entire face and head and nothing bad happened. im on tret now for a diff reason but i will see if anything changes in the collagen. pretty sure it stayed the same

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and LongForgotten
Risk of hypotension bro

Stop even recommending topical over the oral minoxidil. Faggot hairloss youtubers are the real jews. "muh dangerous min!!!"

Look at this study of minoxidil. Now compare these results of topical minoxidil (copeical minoxidil) to oral (based) minoxidil on google (reddit/etc). Usually topical minox alone is considered a cope treatment. Oral Min results however BTFO regrowth results of every 1 year progress pic of people on fin/dut. Oral minox is KEY.

Safe, more effective. Anything oral > anything topical, always, all the time. Its time to stop coping about minoxidil and embrace the data

Results​

There was a significant increase in total hair counts from baseline at weeks 12 (mean change + 26, range 182.5–208.5 hairs/cm2) and 24 (mean change + 35.1, range 182.5–217.6 hairs/cm2) (both p = 0.007). Photographic assessment of the vertex area by an expert panel revealed 100% improvement (score > + 1), with 43% of patients showing excellent improvement (score + 3, 71–100% increase). The frontal area also showed a significant response but less than that of the vertex area. Common side effects were hypertrichosis (93% of patients) and pedal edema (10%). No serious cardiovascular adverse events and abnormal laboratory findings were observed
High iq post

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin and irrumator praetor

Results​

There was a significant increase in total hair counts from baseline at weeks 12 (mean change + 26, range 182.5–208.5 hairs/cm2) and 24 (mean change + 35.1, range 182.5–217.6 hairs/cm2) (both p = 0.007). Photographic assessment of the vertex area by an expert panel revealed 100% improvement (score > + 1), with 43% of patients showing excellent improvement (score + 3, 71–100% increase). The frontal area also showed a significant response but less than that of the vertex area. Common side effects were hypertrichosis (93% of patients) and pedal edema (10%). No serious cardiovascular adverse events and abnormal laboratory findings were observed.
too bad minox causes ED and fucks collagen.

• +1
Reactions: sladeee