Note to Jews: Stop gatekeeping Oral Minoxidil

too bad minox causes ED and fucks collagen.
lmfaooo here we go with debunking bloodflow cope & shabbos YT neuroscientist cope who sells ashwagandha and fucking idk copper peptide cremes

A major side effect is hair all over the place, look at his forehead lmao
his forehead is literally ideal in this picture idk what u mean.

legit. though theres not a single fucking source that ships it to mainland europe

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
his forehead is literally ideal in this picture idk what u mean.
It's not normal to have hair on in side forehead/temples connecting eyebrows and hairline, hair will grow too much all around

legit. though theres not a single fucking source that ships it to mainland europe
brooooooooooooo how many times.

JUST DRINK THE TOPICAL
0.05ML == 2.5MG MINOXIDIL

PROOF:
5% SOLUTION = 50MG IN 1 ML OF SOLUTION

IN 1/10TH OF THE ML THERE IS 5MG OF MIN. THATS THAT 1 SMALL LINE ON THE SYRINGE THING

NOW SIMPLY DOWN THAT SHIT INTO UR MOUTH AND DRINK WATER.

DO THAT IN THE MORNING AND THE NIGHT

DIDN'T KNOW THIS UNTIL @appealmaxed told me

THE INFO ARE ON SOME OBSCURE REDDIT POSTS, ENJOY

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr Test, kingpiin and appealmaxed
It's not normal to have hair on in side forehead/temples connecting eyebrows and hairline, hair will grow too much all around
alr just use razor lol for 4 years then maintain with topical or idk

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
brooooooooooooo how many times.

JUST DRINK THE TOPICAL
0.05ML == 2.5MG MINOXIDIL

PROOF:
5% SOLUTION = 50MG IN 1 ML OF SOLUTION

IN 1/10TH OF THE ML THERE IS 5MG OF MIN. THATS THAT 1 SMALL LINE ON THE SYRINGE THING

NOW SIMPLY DOWN THAT SHIT INTO UR MOUTH AND DRINK WATER.

DO THAT IN THE MORNING AND THE NIGHT

DIDN'T KNOW THIS UNTIL @appealmaxed told me

THE INFO ARE ON SOME OBSCURE REDDIT POSTS, ENJOY
sounds tedious icl but ill do anything for nw0

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
alr just use razor lol

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Skywalker and kingpiin
sounds tedious icl but ill do anything for nw0
its actually easy + it's healthy

btw, lower/increase the dose according to how much of it u can tolerate. Pretty obvious if u get some heart problems (first sign is probably like skipping a beat or something etc i literally don't know tho) just lower it. For me it's a 2in1 cuz I don't get head pains anymore and the lower blood pressure makes me sorta chiller and lowers my stress too. Think I also have familial history of high blood pressure, and tbf this just makes me chill + gonna get nw0

• +1
Reactions: Polar
hm whats up with derma rolling while on oral min? Why do so many people do it?
The main thing dermarolling does is increase blood flow, just like oral min (or min if you have the correct enzymes to process it which only like 40% of people do). There was a study that dermapen had slightly better or at worst the same efficacy as min, when the two were combined the results were superior.
From personal experience, I initially only dermarolled my hairline because my crown wasn’t nearly as bad, but once my hairline got better than my crown I started dermarolling my crown and started noticing results pretty quickly

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and irrumator praetor
if i put topical minoxidil in a pill capsule and swallow it would that work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and kingpiin
No, we ain't gonna stop gatekeeping shit 👍. You can rot while we run the world, cumskin.

No, we ain't gonna stop gatekeeping shit 👍. You can rot while we run the world, cumskin.
I actually support black hebrews against their cumskin hebrew oppressors. Imo all nonblack hebrews should be killed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Stop even recommending topical over the oral minoxidil. Faggot hairloss youtubers are the real jews. "muh dangerous min!!!"

Look at this study of minoxidil. Now compare these results of topical minoxidil (copeical minoxidil) to oral (based) minoxidil on google (reddit/etc). Usually topical minox alone is considered a cope treatment. Oral Min results however BTFO regrowth results of every 1 year progress pic of people on fin/dut. Oral minox is KEY.

Safe, more effective. Anything oral > anything topical, always, all the time. Its time to stop coping about minoxidil and embrace the data

Results​

There was a significant increase in total hair counts from baseline at weeks 12 (mean change + 26, range 182.5–208.5 hairs/cm2) and 24 (mean change + 35.1, range 182.5–217.6 hairs/cm2) (both p = 0.007). Photographic assessment of the vertex area by an expert panel revealed 100% improvement (score > + 1), with 43% of patients showing excellent improvement (score + 3, 71–100% increase). The frontal area also showed a significant response but less than that of the vertex area. Common side effects were hypertrichosis (93% of patients) and pedal edema (10%). No serious cardiovascular adverse events and abnormal laboratory findings were observed.
Your thoughts on Finasteride?

Your thoughts on Finasteride?
good but for my case wasn't strong enough.

Also, a mini-update: oral minox shed just began for me lol. It's amazing cuz just today I shedded some 120 hairs in a span of an hour just on the back of my head (like the back of the crown area) for reference my dut shed lasted 3 weeks and it was a gradual increase from 20 to 45 hairs a day max then back down to 10. Oral minox lowered that shit to ~5 a day and now its making me shed 120 which is basically saying I wasn't a really good responder to topical minox (and that it was slowing my progress down and that its being taken care of now that I switched to oral) btw I haven't stopped topical min at all. So its clearly the addition of oral which is causing the (positive) change. Its just traumatic for my baseline the fact I had to go through 2 major sheds from both dut and oral min. Surviving the dark shed winter rn tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
good but for my case wasn't strong enough.

Also, a mini-update: oral minox shed just began for me lol. It's amazing cuz just today I shedded some 120 hairs in a span of an hour just on the back of my head (like the back of the crown area) for reference my dut shed lasted 3 weeks and it was a gradual increase from 20 to 45 hairs a day max then back down to 10. Oral minox lowered that shit to ~5 a day and now its making me shed 120 which is basically saying I wasn't a really good responder to topical minox (and that it was slowing my progress down and that its being taken care of now that I switched to oral) btw I haven't stopped topical min at all. So its clearly the addition of oral which is causing the (positive) change. Its just traumatic for my baseline the fact I had to go through 2 major sheds from both dut and oral min. Surviving the dark shed winter rn tbh ngl
Any sides on dut?

Any sides on dut?

more hormonal balance than with fin initially although it probably took fin to adapt my body to such a hormonal state

u need fin first so ur body can react well to dut (my own broscience)

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
I'd grow hair on the sole of my feet if it meant not losing my hairline

I'll look into the oral Minox , I'm more paranoid about fin destroying my sperm
Funny how I've grown hair on sides of my palm not much have changed on my temples after 4 months of topical.

Funny how I've grown hair on sides of my palm not much have changed on my temples after 4 months of topical.
take the oral pill

@ReadBooksEveryday is the king rabbi here ,so

STOP GATEKEEPING ORAL MINOXIDIL bozo :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and irrumator praetor
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
are there any sources ? i cant find anythig

Dermatologists refuse to prescribe it to me, these fucking jews. I've been on topical for like 4 months now, it's fucking useless.
Just drink it ffs

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
@diamondbill why r u gatekeeping it, rabbi?

Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

@ReadBooksEveryday @Bozoogway @Primalsplit

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and diamondbill