Nothing, absolutely nothing, feels worse than being broke and in financial trouble

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
Wrong, being a manlet or dicklet is way more worse.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Wrong, being a manlet or dicklet is way more worse.
turbo manlet (5'5) or micropenis maybe, but not just a big below average

turbo manlet (5'5) or micropenis maybe, but not just a big below average
I would shot myself or become trans ıf ı was under 1,70 cm.

And if it s under 9 cm, ıt s fucking over.

I would rather be homeless with being 6'2 and 20 cm dick.

Being a genetic trash is the worst thing can happen to you in this world.

You can make money, gain status, develop confidence but you can't change your genetics.

being broke + having shit you need to pay for is even worse. imagine you got £100 in your account and £400 rent coming out in two weeks. you also got to buy food, pay phone contract and gym membership, and fuel for your car. as if that wasnt bad enough you might be addicted to drugs or alcohol to cope, and you wont be able to sort your shit out unless you get your fix. its situations like this where boys really become men imo. do you cuck out and beg parents for money, or do you make some plays and take some risks to survive another month. fuck.

teencels here should be lucky they dont have to deal with this shit yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 20452, ROTTING and 1 other person
being broke + having shit you need to pay for is even worse. imagine you got £100 in your account and £400 rent coming out in two weeks. you also got to buy food, pay phone contract and gym membership, and fuel for your car. as if that wasnt bad enough you might be addicted to drugs or alcohol to cope, and you wont be able to sort your shit out unless you get your fix. its situations like this where boys really become men imo. do you cuck out and beg parents for money, or do you make some plays and take some risks to survive another month. fuck.

teencels here should be lucky they dont have to deal with this shit yet.
that shit only happen to losers, take the hardworkmaxxing pill

that shit only happen to losers, take the hardworkmaxxing pill
lol. I never had a handout in my life. life on your own can be difficult and all it takes is a run of bad luck and a single bad decision to find yourself in trouble. I guarantee you live with your parents.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 20452 and RIPPED IRL