tanned
maritime-blue eyes
blonde/brown hair
medium wavy hair
medium toned body; no roiding
fun; laid back personality
ideal mix between nice guy and bad boy
exciting and adventurous hobbies
halo you get from movies (surfer guy is always conisdered hot)

Screen-Shot-2021-04-07-at-11.30.23-AM.png

5ede6bf0f0266.jpg

9a006d973a97e3c62ae1cbde6f0b22d8--surf-boy-hot-surfers.jpg

cbdcce964ed5a2def6439e9bd4c27451.jpg

01297ff02178f07af4154fc419a5ac4c.jpg
hot-guy-selfie-gif-paolo-baorda-beach.gif

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Prettyboy, OOGABOOGA and 11 others
tan for whites is easiest looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 9670, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Its over :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Just catch some waves bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, OOGABOOGA, gamma and 7 others
jet black hair and thick dark brows mogs

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Amnesia and Toth's thot
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and TeraCope54
ethnic cope

dark blonde/dark brown > jet black. Jet black hair doesn't have that shine in the sunlight.
numerous studies show women find dark hair more attractive cause it’s more masculine so cope

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
numerous studies show women find dark hair more attractive cause it’s more masculine so cope
And online dating studies also show women prefer whites over ethnics. You are confusing jet black hair (which is very rare on whites) with dark brown hair.

Jet black hair =

hqdefault.jpg

dark brown hair =

2-mens-dark-brown-hair.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
Asians all have jet black hair and still look very feminine.
dark hair is the most masculine, theyd be more feminine with blonde hair

dark hair+maesthetic face is ideal anyway

• Love it
And online dating studies also show women prefer whites over ethnics. You are confusing jet black hair (which is very rare on whites) with dark brown hair.

Jet black hair =

hqdefault.jpg

dark brown hair =

2-mens-dark-brown-hair.jpg
both are ideal if the face is good enough

• Love it
dark hair is the most masculine, theyd be more feminine with blonde hair

dark hair+maesthetic face is ideal anyway
My point is that hair is a weak indicator of masculinity. Nordics look more masc than asians despite having lighter features. It's all about bones.

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000 and n0rthface
literally @MarkCorrigan

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 9670
My point is that hair is a weak indicator of masculinity. Nordics look more masc than asians despite having lighter features. It's all about bones.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/...attraction

In the second phase of the experiment, while slow songs were played in the nightclubs, four 20-year-old male confederates were instructed to ask a woman for a dance.27.5 percent of the women said yes to men wearing a blond wig, 30 percent accepted invitations from the men with brown wigs, 35 percent accepted invitations from men with black wigs and only 13.8 percent for men who donned a red wig.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51281783_Hair_color_personality_and_the_observer

ABSTRACT: Investigated stereotypes associated with hair color. 79 male and 161 female undergraduates completed semantic differential scales on 7 categories of hair-color person. Dark men clearly preferred brunette women; blond men were equally divided in preference for blondes and brunettes; blond, brunette, and red-headed women clearly preferred dark men; and artificial blondes preferred dark and blonde men. Other comparisons were made within sex and between hair-color groups. Results indicate: (a) stereotypes based on hair color are widely held, (b) different stereotypes exist on the basis of the hair color and sex of the respondent, and 4 of the 6 hair-color categories gave the highest scores to their own group.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/103217-w...s-who-they

According to the study by the dating website, WhatsYourPrice.com, blonde men don’t fair very well on the dating scene. Of the more than 145,000 male members, it was found that in June and July, blonde guys had the least amount of dates, compared to men with other hair color. Even the ginger boys are doing better than blonde

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/londons-...28244.html

The survey of 1,000 London women aged 18 to 30 found 52 per cent are most attracted to dark-haired men, while 18 per cent liked shaven or bald-headed men. Grey hair was selected by 13 per cent, while only seven per cent chose either blonde or ginger hair.
blonde men perceived as incompetent:

Margaret Takeda, Marilyn Helms and Natalia Romanova from the University of Tennessee and Dalton State College in the USA recently looked at the hair color of all 500 Chief Executive Officers of the London Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) top 500 companies by market capitalization.Of the 500 CEOs analyzed, 5 percent were blonds and 4 percent had red hair, but given that within the U.K. population, approximately 25 percent have blond hair and 1 percent have red hair, the researchers found blondes, who are perceived traditionally as incompetent but likeable, were under-represented in positions of corporate leadership in the UK.
Black haired men get the most attention from women online:
f5c2e649-5688-47ca-a4dc-7796e130eb6d-jpeg.961698

Dark hair is the most preferred hair colour clearly, if 2 people are equal in looks the dark haired one would be preferred

• Love it
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/...attraction

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51281783_Hair_color_personality_and_the_observer

https://www.bustle.com/articles/103217-w...s-who-they

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/londons-...28244.html

blonde men perceived as incompetent:

Black haired men get the most attention from women online:
f5c2e649-5688-47ca-a4dc-7796e130eb6d-jpeg.961698

Dark hair is the most preferred hair colour clearly, if 2 people are equal in looks the dark haired one would be preferred
I didn't refute that, just said that bones and other stuff is more important than coloring. Who looks more masc between these 2?
1608751781855m

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
facial masculinity is important but it doesn’t disprove that dark hair is more masculine

hemsworth looks more masc with darker hair

View attachment 1467270View attachment 1467272
I already said that I'm not arguing against it you abused low iq dog.
Besides, ethnics and blacks always do better in dating when they have lighter skin and eyes than those ultra dark blacks and indians with black eyes.

Point break maxxing
Patrick Swayze Deal With It GIF

• +1
I already said that I'm not arguing against it you abused low iq dog.
Besides, ethnics and blacks always do better in dating when they have lighter skin and eyes than those ultra dark blacks and indians with black eyes.
you said it was a weak indicator of masculinity and cherrypicked asians vs nordics it seemed like you were saying hair colour is cope so i used studies

• Love it

i wanna be this guy tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I live right near the sea, too bad we don't have good waves here for surfing, I can't surfmaxx...

I live right near the sea, too bad we don't have good waves here for surfing, I can't surfmaxx...
You don't have to be an actual surfer. Just have the looks of one

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
white
tanned
maritime-blue eyes
blonde/brown hair
medium wavy hair

5ede6bf0f0266.jpg

Rugby pheno mogs in anglo countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
girls who surf are all bad news tho

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and TITUS
You also get your bodyhair blondened with all the sun, which is another halo.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16819
Shit is all personal preference but any chad can slay no matter the pheno. Phenotypes are fucking cope lol. A woman will take some weird ass emo chad if that's the best looking guy she can get.

• +1
Reactions: The_God
@OOGABOOGA

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
white
tanned
maritime-blue eyes
blonde/brown hair
medium wavy hair

5ede6bf0f0266.jpg

Most surfers don't look like this. Most of them are skinny cracked out looking subhumans with longhair.

Arguable.

Even blond gigachad Lundgren looks much more masculine with dark hair
23E9959F 839D 4BDA B7F7 18FFEE7A7FEE
7B547F21 BC53 46C8 9890 F2C94E69EFB5

9D36160F E4E8 463F BDD0 F6E9F3A133BB
DDA1830C 11DD 4CDE 82B3 45B9B801CD1B

Nordics have unbeatable bone structure but their coloring for men isn’t ideal if we are being objective

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Xangsane