Nothing better then when your girlfriend stares in your soul

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Better then any drug or high out there, not just your gf specifically, but noticing a girl giggle infront of you, staring in your eyes full of love, passion, appreciation is some magical thing boyos, thank God i get to experience teen love, unironically its exactly as my expectations. Keep crying for me IT you utter soylent dogs

Double edged sword tho, seeing your gf loosing feeling in you and not staring at you like in the past, when you were "her man" is the most brutal thing a men can experience

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Doober, BigBoy and 7 others
Yea must feel good tbh but who asked tho

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, lutte, Deleted member 7044 and 3 others
seeing your gf loosing feeling in you and not staring at you like in the past, when you were "her man" is the most brutal thing a men can experience
:cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel and TsarTsar444
looking in the mirror and seeing this would be better

A17c2ef42748a53fcfeda32e3977e8b5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lolcel, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person

• So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel and TsarTsar444
Double edged sword tho, seeing your gf loosing feeling in you and not staring at you like in the past, when you were "her man" is the most brutal thing a men can experience
this is legit

once girls don’t care about you, it’s fully over. You are finished

Can’t relate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
this is legit

once girls don’t care about you, it’s fully over. You are finished
EXTREMELY brutal feeling, didn't experience it and i hope i don't but im always prepared.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No teen love for you? Brutal tbh, best feeling in the world, feel so pure, especially if your girl is a virgin and you are her first
I'm 16 but dropped out of school when covid hit, lost all my gains and social circle, can barely get out of bed to feed myself. now i just rot on here at the brink of starvation. dont even wanna go outside till im 6'5 and gymmaxxed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 9217 and TsarTsar444
I'm 16 but dropped out of school when covid hit, lost all my gains and social circle, can barely get out of bed to feed myself. now i just rot on here at the brink of starvation. dont even wanna go outside till im 6'5 and gymmaxxed
(((They))) cucked us indeed, im ldaring cause of the Nose tribe as well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 11292
Giphy 1 1

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Carolus and TsarTsar444
it’ll happen and 90% chance you won’t be fully prepared

women detach themselves over a period of weeks, or months even until they break up with you. Your gf might not do that but it’s what most girls do

it’ll hit you like a truck, trust me

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
AF926C35 37CE 4DA0 9614 338A12BD6673

for the unfortunate ones who didn't experience teen love

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
it’ll happen and 90% chance you won’t be fully prepared

women detach themselves over a period of weeks, or months even until they break up with you. Your gf might not do that but it’s what most girls do

it’ll hit you like a truck, trust me
I am her first, i took her virginity, we are almost 3 years together now. There are countless on statistics that women who had 0-1 partner are only 5-10% to file a divorce in comparison to women who had 7+ who are 50% likely to do it.

• Love it
I am her first, i took her virginity, we are almost 3 years together now. There are countless on statistics that women who had 0-1 partner are only 5-10% to file a divorce in comparison to women who had 7+ who are 50% likely to do it.
that’s good, i took a virginity and she still left me because i cheated

Maybe it’s different in balkans idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 7044 and TsarTsar444
Pretty sure if that happens by some miracle
.me autists would be overthinking
"(Fuck ... Is she noticing my upper eye lid exposure?.... Or my sub 0.47 ES ratio....I aint squinting too rn and my hyoid also feels less tightened...)"

Tenor 45

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 7044 and TsarTsar444
that’s good, i took a virginity and she still left me because i cheated

Maybe it’s different in balkans idk
Lol she actually told me she would leave me if i cheated even though she loves me to death or something. She basically thinks im cheating on her 24/7 tbh cause im a mogger in her eyes or something wierd

• Love it
Pretty sure if that happens by some miracle
.me autists would be overthinking
"(Fuck ... Is she noticing my upper eye lid exposure?.... Or my sub 0.47 ES ratio....I aint squinting too rn and my hyoid also feels less tightened...)"

View attachment 1101424
Thats literally me when my girl stares in my eyes :lul::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lolcel

1513444104 CKeef

• JFL
Reactions: BetterOffDead, Lolcel, turkproducer and 2 others
Tales from the mosque basement.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Better then any drug or high out there, not just your gf specifically, but noticing a girl giggle infront of you, staring in your eyes full of love, passion, appreciation is some magical thing boyos, thank God i get to experience teen love, unironically its exactly as my expectations. Keep crying for me IT you utter soylent dogs

Best post on the forum ngl tbh