Nothing changes in college. IT'S OVER.

Deleted member 18372

Deleted member 18372

Platinum
If you were the kid who sits silently, watching the popular kids be loud and have fun in HS, you will be that kid again in college.

Today I went to my lectures for the first time and as always some girls were in their own isolated group and the others were hanging out with the popular boys. Some boys had their own groups of 2-3 and a few loners like me.

Everyone had something to do during break and I just waited in the toilet and looked at my dry phone. IT'S THE SAME AS HIGH SCHOOL. OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 21146 and 38 others
18372.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, gogger, Gerardwayfan and 7 others
Just join a club jfl

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, EverythingMattersCel, Xangsane and 13 others
University (college equivalent) here in Australia is an absolute joke, no such thing as social circles, just incel circles, Atleast in STEM, I feel bad for people who came for the social aspect, aside from the degree it’s a complete waste of time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FreakkForLife, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
College is harder than high school imo

Teenager girls have lower standards for height and muscles

So it ges harder and harder

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036 and 20 others
My advice in college is to looksmax a lot and try to have a lot of male friends rather than female. Be friends with all the rich kids .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FrameMogger, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
In 100 years no one would care about that incident because you will all be dead. Take comfort in that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, fukmylyf, Deleted member 19036 and 10 others

nah no student is jacked in turkey cuz they can barely buy food to survive but being a framecel is terrible I can already feel the difference between HS
My advice in college is to looksmax a lot and try to have a lot of male friends rather than female. Be friends with all the rich kids .
yeah I realised niggas with cars have high status
In 100 years no one would care about that incident because you will all be dead. Take comfort in that.
NO

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Rt-Rust1, subhuman incel and 1 other person
nah no student is jacked in turkey cuz they can barely buy food to survive but being a framecel is terrible I can already feel the difference between
Yeah in Turkey
In Western Europe and Usa there is a big fitness culture, many young men on roids

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2403, FrameMogger and 8 others
Complete and utter cope! Unless one grew up a freedom-maxed turbo-Westerner, his/her personality can flip a full 180° the nanosecond (s)he turns 18 years old.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69, Deleted member 2403, FrameMogger and 1 other person
You went to class for the first time now? Lol the time to establish social circles was day 1 of college. Over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger, A23ghskung, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Complete and utter cope! Unless one grew up a freedom-maxed turbo-Westerner, his/her personality can flip a full 180° the nanosecond (s)he turns 18 years old.
yes I would change personality If I could move out and if I could looksmax tbh. Being 18 doesn't matter it's just consequences. I should've studied in another city tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FrameMogger, subhuman incel and 2 others
It's time for you to hit the gym, start practicing sports and become the "popular kid" yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 7098
Just join a club jfl
My main friend circle right now is from an astronomy club I'm in
"Putting yourself out there" is vrey legit for making friends even though the advice is flawed for dating tbh. Anyone can have friends no matter how ugly, fat, autistic, etc.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18372 and 1 other person
I was there for a semester before the chinese virus came and now nobody seems to even give a shit about socializing anymore lol. people even complained about a few courses being in person only and want them all online.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 18372
College has been far better for me socially than highschool was, even had girls legit treat me like chad which confused the shit out of me.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Lawton88 and Deleted member 18372
"Putting yourself out there" is vrey legit for making friends even though the advice is flawed for dating tbh. Anyone can have friends no matter how ugly, fat, autistic, etc.
Facts bro. All the clubs at my college were either not interesting or boring

So I created my own club (car club) with over 1,000 members & it helped open up so many opportunities. Even the campus police fucked with us lol

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, ballskin, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Looksmaxxing is the only way to fix a bad starting point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FrameMogger, subhuman incel and 3 others
In turkey,It's all about money after HS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
College has been far better for me socially than highschool was, even had girls legit treat me like chad which confused the shit out of me.
bro ur 5'2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
In turkey,It's all about money after HS
Siktir git amk. Only money in uni = LTR with low quality girls. Chad will still slay. After uni even chad needs money tbh.

• +1
Astronomy:lul::lul:over

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
They let you creampie them raw within a couple days of meeting or texting?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and gogger
@Amnesia @subhuman incel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 3828
@Nameless_Sunflower agreed?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 3828
Siktir git amk. Only money in uni = LTR with low quality girls. Chad will still slay. After uni even chad needs money tbh.
Aglama. Tales from a broke Turkish kid. Chad won't slay shit in Turkey if he doesn't have money. If you go to public school other than boun it's over anyway, you have no access to top tier foids.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Yeah if you're waiting for change it's already over tbh ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 18372
If you were the kid who sits silently, watching the popular kids be loud and have fun in HS, you will be that kid again in college.

Today I went to my lectures for the first time and as always some girls were in their own isolated group and the others were hanging out with the popular boys. Some boys had their own groups of 2-3 and a few loners like me.

Everyone had something to do during break and I just waited in the toilet and looked at my dry phone. IT'S THE SAME AS HIGH SCHOOL. OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU...
Yup nothing changes

Aglama. Tales from a broke Turkish kid. Chad won't slay shit in Turkey if he doesn't have money. If you go to public school other than boun it's over anyway, you have no access to top tier foids.
I swear you typed something like "looks theory doesn't apply to Turkey" somewhere. JFL if you think moneymaxxed normie can slay stacies.
Besides that, the only thing chad NEEDS money is to LTR low quality stacies. Ağzını açsa kendini öldürmek isteyeceğin aptal sürtüklerle neden vakit geçirmek isteyesin ki. I am sure these top tier foids will see chad in a club and reject him cuz he doesn't have a car JFL.

Chad will always slay. Yes he can't LTR those whores but why would he?

Although I admit I am a broke Turk so feel free to enlighten me if I am wrong.

• +1

The same? No, it gets even worse. You have more responsibilities, no money and on top of all that, ZERO bitches

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19036, A23ghskung and 1 other person
The same? No, it gets even worse. You have more responsibilities, no money and on top of all that, ZERO bitches
true. :feelswhy:

I was carefree in HS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I swear you typed something like "looks theory doesn't apply to Turkey" somewhere. JFL if you think moneymaxxed normie can slay stacies.
Besides that, the only thing chad NEEDS money is to LTR low quality stacies. Ağzını açsa kendini öldürmek isteyeceğin aptal sürtüklerle neden vakit geçirmek isteyesin ki. I am sure these top tier foids will see chad in a club and reject him cuz he doesn't have a car JFL.

Chad will always slay. Yes he can't LTR those whores but why would he?

Although I admit I am a broke Turk so feel free to enlighten me if I am wrong.
I am rich af in turkey and currently studying in the US. Not for bragging or anything just to show that I've seen the both sides. First of all, let's make it clear there is no real club game in Turkey. Either you go to the clubs with your social circle or you get a table and invite foids to your table. Without a table, you will be invisible in a club even if you are a chad.

Almost every girl will suck you off on the first date just because you have a nice german car. When I say money is everything I don't talk about a rich deformed guy I am talking about moneymaxed 6ft mtn+ and he will slay the shit out of it in Turkey. Because that's what my friends and I used to do. In turkey,a wagecel chad can't even afford to go out how is he gonna meet women. tinder is useless. Instagram is about statusmaxing so the rich guy wins again. it's not like the west where even a waiter can afford to go to festivals/clubs/beaches/restaurants that's why looks matter in the west.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 18372
I am rich af in turkey and currently studying in the US. Not for bragging or anything just to show that I've seen the both sides. First of all, let's make it clear there is no real club game in Turkey. Either you go to the clubs with your social circle or you get a table and invite foids to your table. Without a table, you will be invisible in a club even if you are a chad.

Almost every girl will suck you off on the first date just because you have a nice german car. When I say money is everything I don't talk about a rich deformed guy I am talking about moneymaxed 6ft mtn+ and he will slay the shit out of it in Turkey. Because that's what my friends and I used to do. In turkey,a wagecel chad can't even afford to go out how is he gonna meet women. tinder is useless. Instagram is about statusmaxing so the rich guy wins again. it's not like the west where even a waiter can afford to go to festivals/clubs/beaches/restaurants that's why looks matter in the west.
That sounds plausible tbh. Although I still think that money isn't that big of a deal in college. Not much more than HS at least. But yeah it's automatically over if you can't afford a flat and going out on basic dates like me.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
test 500 cycle right b4 college = escape inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
oofy doofy pill! :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I thought you were a suicidal trucel because of your manletism?

The suicidalism only really happens when I'm bedridden from being sick, aside from that it really doesn't cross my mind.

were they curry or white?

Thats because when your young its mostly ABOUT LOOKS, everyone is broke or has low wages, and everyone has similar social status. The only major thing to seperate each other is looks. Folks think college will be a fresh-start, unless your looks drastically change, or something dramatic happens like a person with much higher social status and friends invites you in its over. The critical moments are the start of a each new semester, thats when people are the most open to meeting new people.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

Your lack of experience is showing. This is not how it is at all

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

And when you finish college and enter the job market it is harder than college and HS combined. I know 30 yo chads who had stacy GFs in college, now they are with beckies. They can hardly get stacies their age without high status and money. and keep in mind 30 yo stacies look much worse than 20 yo ones

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Oberyn and gamma