Nothing changes in college. IT'S OVER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
The same? No, it gets even worse. You have more responsibilities, no money and on top of all that, ZERO bitches
It's over for me. I'm graduating this semester and moving to another state idk how to socialmax without school tbh it's gonna be really tough

And when you finish college and enter the job market it is harder than college and HS combined. I know 30 yo chads who had stacy GFs in college, now they are with beckies. They can hardly get stacies their age without high status and money. and keep in mind 30 yo stacies look much worse than 20 yo ones
Fuck dude how can oldcels cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and jfcage
rz2EOyP.gif

College is harder than high school imo

Teenager girls have lower standards for height and muscles

So it ges harder and harder
The main reason college gets harder is due to money, because most females are either working or have a sugar daddy(s) by their first year. Also, in the US, they're now of legal age, so their pool of options blows up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Oberyn
The main reason college gets harder is due to money, because most females are either working or have a sugar daddy(s) by their first year. Also, in the US, they're now of legal age, so their pool of options blows up.
Yup, when your in highschool your in a limited environment, of mostly minors , ages 14-17. Once that young women turns 18 her dating pool drastically opens up to a much wider range of men in terms of looks,money and status. You will have 18 year old hot freshmens having summer flings with guys who graduated the school and are like 25 years old with their own apartment and nice car.

I knew I was fucked when I graduated high school as kissless, hugless, hold-handless, virgin. College made no difference. If it weren't for some sheer luck, I would still be a virgin and would've roped long ago. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Manletmachine
Yup, when your in highschool your in a limited environment, of mostly minors , ages 14-17. Once that young women turns 18 her dating pool drastically opens up to a much wider range of men in terms of looks,money and status. You will have 18 year old hot freshmens having summer flings with guys who graduated the school and are like 25 years old with their own apartment and nice car.
18 year old girls are still incredibly immature, it's not that hard for a middle-class normie freshman to bang girls in college. You just need NT and social circle this is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
It's time for you to hit the gym, start practicing sports and become the "popular kid" yourself.
Just go to the gym bro