Nothing else matters...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Zephir
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Posts
5,949
Reputation
7,302
Time online
54d 14h 34m
germanlooks said:
...than being good looking
Normally I would reply with a story of non-fiction. But I can't access that part of the brain. What I can say its nothing to do with looks but why you are who you are. You perhaps chose this very life. All the way down to the toes. Now you need to ask yourself, and that's if that's what has happened, "Why?"
 
BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Zephir
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Posts
5,949
Reputation
7,302
Time online
54d 14h 34m

I'm throwing you all crumbs here.
 
germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Posts
6,494
Reputation
17,275
Time online
62d 3h 11m
BigJimsWornOutTires said:
Normally I would reply with a story of non-fiction. But I can't access that part of the brain. What I can say its nothing to do with looks but why you are who you are. You perhaps chose this very life. All the way down to the toes. Now you need to ask yourself, and that's if that's what has happened, "Why?"
 
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.50%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,151
Reputation
5,774
Time online
90d 8h 59m
you know the drill astatine @astatine Xangsane @Xangsane

 
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.50%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,151
Reputation
5,774
Time online
90d 8h 59m
BigJimsWornOutTires said:
Yes. That drill.
nigga im talking about her sanpaku eyes
i have to post this message and tag those two every time i see a thread with someone involving those eyes
 
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
7,563
Reputation
13,033
Time online
142d 8h 30m
holy jesus I had this exact scene in mind before I clicked this thread op
 
BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Zephir
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Posts
5,949
Reputation
7,302
Time online
54d 14h 34m
datboijj said:
nigga im talking about her sanpaku eyes
i have to post this message and tag those two every time i see a thread with someone involving those eyes
View attachment 1416832 View attachment 1416826 View attachment 1416827 View attachment 1416828 View attachment 1416830 View attachment 1416829
Ugh. It was the fucking iris. My bad. I thought it was some sort of atheist campaign rally. One day, I'll either know what you meant or not care to ask. I will become One of Them. A drone.

 
Last edited:
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.50%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,151
Reputation
5,774
Time online
90d 8h 59m
BigJimsWornOutTires said:
Ugh. It was the fucking iris. My bad. I thought it was some sort of atheist campaign rally. One day, I'll either know what you meant or not care to ask. I will become One of Them. A drone.

you listen to censored music lol?
 
BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Zephir
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Posts
5,949
Reputation
7,302
Time online
54d 14h 34m
datboijj said:
you listen to censored music lol?
I fixed it. I was betrayed by the first misleading link. It's CORRECTED by The Correction of Error. Which we all know is the Error of Correction. Cheerio!
 
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.50%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,151
Reputation
5,774
Time online
90d 8h 59m
BigJimsWornOutTires said:
I fixed it. I was betrayed by the first misleading link. It's CORRECTED by The Correction of Error. Which we all know is the Error of Correction. Cheerio!
lol good song tho
 
BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Zephir
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Posts
5,949
Reputation
7,302
Time online
54d 14h 34m
ifyouwannabemylover said:
holy jesus I had this exact scene in mind before I clicked this thread op

So when you saw the song title, Nothing Else Matters....you thought about the Rapture? Or just HBO?
 
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
7,563
Reputation
13,033
Time online
142d 8h 30m
BigJimsWornOutTires said:
So when you saw the song title, Nothing Else Matters....you thought about the Rapture? Or just HBO?
that exact scene from the show
 
BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Zephir
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Posts
5,949
Reputation
7,302
Time online
54d 14h 34m
ifyouwannabemylover said:
that exact scene from the show
Then you are one of us. Define Us: a group of people throughout the world that feels life is different than before.. Like a dream. Floating from day to day. As if, everything is not what it seems.
 
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
7,563
Reputation
13,033
Time online
142d 8h 30m
BigJimsWornOutTires said:
Then you are one of us. Define Us: a group of people throughout the world that feels life is different than before.. Like a dream. Floating from day to day. As if, everything is not what it seems.
elab
 
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
7,563
Reputation
13,033
Time online
142d 8h 30m
BigJimsWornOutTires said:
I'm not allowed to. It is what it is.
did you watch all seasons?
 
BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Zephir
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Posts
5,949
Reputation
7,302
Time online
54d 14h 34m
ifyouwannabemylover said:
did you watch all seasons?
Yeah. And that rush jump of hers was a turn-off. But it is what it is. HBO. As a writer, I would've shown the jump after she got into the portal. Then when she manifested, landed, on the other planet we would call, New Eden. New Earth. Be fruitful, thus fuck like rabbits and multiply in great numbers.
 
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
7,563
Reputation
13,033
Time online
142d 8h 30m
BigJimsWornOutTires said:
Yeah. And that rush jump of hers was a turn-off. But it is what it is. HBO. As a writer, I would've shown the jump after she got into the portal. Then when she manifested, landed, on the other planet we would call, New Eden. New Earth. Be fruitful, thus fuck like rabbits and multiply in great numbers.
hnnng
 

Similar threads

Htobrother
Replies
2
Views
72
Htobrother
Htobrother
Thompsonz
Replies
67
Views
880
chadison
chadison
IncelsBraincels
Replies
17
Views
222
IncelsBraincels
IncelsBraincels
Übermogger
Replies
6
Views
135
basementdweller78
basementdweller78
Ethniframementalcel
Replies
3
Views
67
Amexmaxx
Amexmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top