Kraken

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
...than being good looking

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Idontknowlol, datboijj and BigJimsWornOutTires
...than being good looking
Normally I would reply with a story of non-fiction. But I can't access that part of the brain. What I can say its nothing to do with looks but why you are who you are. You perhaps chose this very life. All the way down to the toes. Now you need to ask yourself, and that's if that's what has happened, "Why?"

I'm throwing you all crumbs here.

Normally I would reply with a story of non-fiction. But I can't access that part of the brain. What I can say its nothing to do with looks but why you are who you are. You perhaps chose this very life. All the way down to the toes. Now you need to ask yourself, and that's if that's what has happened, "Why?"

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
you know the drill @astatine @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
holy jesus I had this exact scene in mind before I clicked this thread op

• Love it
nigga im talking about her sanpaku eyes
i have to post this message and tag those two every time i see a thread with someone involving those eyes
View attachment 1416832View attachment 1416826View attachment 1416827View attachment 1416828View attachment 1416830View attachment 1416829
Ugh. It was the fucking iris. My bad. I thought it was some sort of atheist campaign rally. One day, I'll either know what you meant or not care to ask. I will become One of Them. A drone.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Ugh. It was the fucking iris. My bad. I thought it was some sort of atheist campaign rally. One day, I'll either know what you meant or not care to ask. I will become One of Them. A drone.

you listen to censored music lol?

• So Sad
you listen to censored music lol?
I fixed it. I was betrayed by the first misleading link. It's CORRECTED by The Correction of Error. Which we all know is the Error of Correction. Cheerio!

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I fixed it. I was betrayed by the first misleading link. It's CORRECTED by The Correction of Error. Which we all know is the Error of Correction. Cheerio!
lol good song tho

holy jesus I had this exact scene in mind before I clicked this thread op

So when you saw the song title, Nothing Else Matters....you thought about the Rapture? Or just HBO?

• Woah
that exact scene from the show
Then you are one of us. Define Us: a group of people throughout the world that feels life is different than before.. Like a dream. Floating from day to day. As if, everything is not what it seems.

• +1
Then you are one of us. Define Us: a group of people throughout the world that feels life is different than before.. Like a dream. Floating from day to day. As if, everything is not what it seems.
elab

did you watch all seasons?
Yeah. And that rush jump of hers was a turn-off. But it is what it is. HBO. As a writer, I would've shown the jump after she got into the portal. Then when she manifested, landed, on the other planet we would call, New Eden. New Earth. Be fruitful, thus fuck like rabbits and multiply in great numbers.

• Woah

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Yeah. And that rush jump of hers was a turn-off. But it is what it is. HBO. As a writer, I would've shown the jump after she got into the portal. Then when she manifested, landed, on the other planet we would call, New Eden. New Earth. Be fruitful, thus fuck like rabbits and multiply in great numbers.
hnnng
35603c2e4c98d4c98ae699d480107fd88b002ac3.jpg

• Woah