ANON
Luminary
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2025
- Posts
- 9,913
- Reputation
- 20,633
Same posts
Different users
Water
Different users
Water
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yeah but we have camp looksmax nowSame posts
Different users
Water
Who’s going with meYeah but we have camp looksmax now
Maybe it’s time to delete ngl. I’m gonna stay for another year until I’ve properly ascended like end of 27 and then retire.Same posts
Different users
Water
I will!Who’s going with me
Idk bro, estimated value is 8500. I don’t feel like taking sevantage of master so I won’t goWho’s going with me

aushwitz 2.0Yeah but we have camp looksmax now
Idk bro, estimated value is 8500. I don’t feel like taking sevantage of master so I won’t go![]()
But clavaushwitz 2.0
Why don't you try doing something different and posting something different instead of waiting for something to happen like a passive cuck. This entire thread is water too, what did you accomplish?Same posts
Different users
Water
Ye bro I swear I’m not altingWhy don't you try doing something different and posting something different instead of waiting for something to happen like a passive cuck. This entire thread is water too, what did you accomplish?