nothing happens in this forum anymore

2s2f

2s2f

2 short 2 fuck
Joined
Nov 5, 2025
Posts
13,633
Reputation
26,368
I genuinely can't spend over 5 minutes on here
 
  • +1
Reactions: markye67, ICXCLuvr, kariert and 5 others
This is what happens when you ban all the problematic users, no more drama😢
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: amoon-, ICXCLuvr, kariert and 5 others
This is what happens when you ban all the problematic users, no more drama😢
I don't even remember what used to happen on this forum

I remember I used to do so many posts a day talking about stuff and there was so much going on

now it's nothing
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert, zudlife and horseman
Mirin avi
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert, zudlife and 2s2f
This is what happens when you ban all the problematic users, no more drama😢
i remember this one nigga last year called @areaeyes or smthing guy posted the funniest shit:feelskek:
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horseman, zudlife and 2s2f
I don't even remember what used to happen on this forum

I remember I used to do so many posts a day talking about stuff and there was so much going on

now it's nothing
ig we all looksmaxxed now there's nothing to maxx but rope
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zudlife and 2s2f
contreversial users are chased out and good users get bored
 
  • +1
Reactions: zudlife and 2s2f
ig we all looksmaxxed now there's nothing to maxx but rope
1791220869324
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 2s2f
It's cuz of all the clown greys who try to hopelessly fit in like ChudGod69 creating a cesspool of greys who hopelessly flaunt around talking about IGF 1 and mewing while hanging out in rate me
 
  • Woah
Reactions: 2s2f
It's because of people like me
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2s2f
ig the real black pill and looksmaxxing were the friends and niggers we loved & hated along the wayyy......
ig the real black pill and looksmaxxing were the friends and niggers we loved & hated along the wayyy......
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 2s2f

Similar threads

sørenyuko
Replies
3
Views
19
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
AryanSchizo
Replies
2
Views
43
mxl4chi1
M
Thodian
Replies
11
Views
77
Dnag
Dnag
146cmsubhuman
Replies
8
Views
56
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top