2s2f
2 short 2 fuck
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2025
- Posts
- 13,633
- Reputation
- 26,369
I genuinely can't spend over 5 minutes on here
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
brainrot forum atpI genuinely can't spend over 5 minutes on here

Because they ban the ones who cause dramaI genuinely can't spend over 5 minutes on here
Its cuz of greys bruhI genuinely can't spend over 5 minutes on here
I don't even remember what used to happen on this forumThis is what happens when you ban all the problematic users, no more drama![]()
lolIts cuz of greys bruh
No, I mirin YOUR aviMirin avi
TrueThis is what happens when you ban all the problematic users, no more drama![]()
its because of usIts cuz of greys bruh
i remember this one nigga last year called @areaeyes or smthing guy posted the funniest shitThis is what happens when you ban all the problematic users, no more drama![]()
nigger u a grey tooIts cuz of greys bruh
ig we all looksmaxxed now there's nothing to maxx but ropeI don't even remember what used to happen on this forum
I remember I used to do so many posts a day talking about stuff and there was so much going on
now it's nothing
It's cuz of ppl like thisig we all looksmaxxed now there's nothing to maxx but rope
ig we all looksmaxxed now there's nothing to maxx but rope
This is legendaryig we all looksmaxxed now there's nothing to maxx but rope
ig the real black pill and looksmaxxing were the friends and niggers we loved & hated along the wayyy......This is legendary
ig the real black pill and looksmaxxing were the friends and niggers we loved & hated along the wayyy......ig the real black pill and looksmaxxing were the friends and niggers we loved & hated along the wayyy......