Nothing like anime and a giant pasta bowl

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room
IMG 3913

@buflek @Heinrich Schmidt @Iasacrko @tombradylover @SteveRogers @Mewton @Pikabro

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Allornothing, moggathon and 4 others
Am I blind or is there really no meat in your pasta jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and SteveRogers
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
That shit has more calories than a whole weeks meal type shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and Iasacrko
it's actually low calorie, the whole bow, is like 1500
Still that’s a days meal like if u eat that I recommend only eating that for the whole day or else you’ll be on a surplus

Still that’s a days meal like if u eat that I recommend only eating that for the whole day or else you’ll be on a surplus
it's all i'm eating today and i'm having for dinner after eating nothing the whole day

To me, nothing like anime and a huge rib eye steak topped with a poached egg and a glass or raw milk on the side.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj and yeeyeeslayer
To me, nothing like anime and a huge rib eye steak topped with a poached egg and a glass or raw milk on the side.
sounds fire except for the milk part, i don't drink cows milk cuz it makes me gassy and gives me a really bad stomach ache jfl, i drink almond milk instead

so what animes have you watched besides naruto?

Last edited:
  • +1
sounds fire except for the milk part, i don't drink cows milk cuz it makes me gassy and gives me a really bad stomach ache jfl, i drink almond milk instead

so :ROFLMAO:what animes have you watched besides naruto?
I used to not drink milk either, was a misguided thought as it turns out no one can really stomach pasteurised milk, raw milk on the other hand is easily digested, you couldn’t pay me to eat that pesticide juice they call almond milk jfl.

Watched all of the mainstream ones, watching legend of the galactic heroes and mobile suit atm, but don’t have much time as I’m always working.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Watched all of the mainstream ones, watching legend of the galactic heroes and mobile suit atm, but don’t have much time as I’m always working.
nice i've watched one piece, naruto (OG and shippuden) and school days (it's an obscure highschool romance anime jfl).

i'm currenty watching death note, and the next 3 on my watch list are attack on titan, code geass and steins gate in that order

• +1
I used to not drink milk either, was a misguided thought as it turns out no one can really stomach pasteurised milk, raw milk on the other hand is easily digested, you couldn’t pay me to eat that pesticide juice they call almond milk jfl.
interesting, i'll try raw milk and see if it makes me sick

• Love it
  • +1