Nothing matters if she doesnt find you attractive

J

JustCallMeKash

Silver
I had some character development and started talking to a bunch of girls like it's a job, and over the course of 2 months I've gotten to realize that I'm literally the funniest, rizziest mf to ever exist on this planet like the level of glazing these girls give me is unhealthy anyways fast forward, I showed them my top tier personality, my 8 inch pp, n I'm really confident cuz nothing really matters, I'm not needy or bitchy around them cuz who gives af if one bitch doesn't like u, n I got friendzone by basically everyone.

Only money n looks matter don't even waste ur time developing or personality or trying to become nt or thinking ur big D will save u, just focus on ascending

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Yes. You have to be at least MTN.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I had some character development and started talking to a bunch of girls like it's a job, and over the course of 2 months I've gotten to realize that I'm literally the funniest, rizziest mf to ever exist on this planet like the level of glazing these girls give me is unhealthy anyways fast forward, I showed them my top tier personality, my 8 inch pp, n I'm really confident cuz nothing really matters, I'm not needy or bitchy around them cuz who gives af if one bitch doesn't like u, n I got friendzone by basically everyone.

Only money n looks matter don't even waste ur time developing or personality or trying to become nt or thinking ur big D will save u, just focus on ascending
Foids select the men they wanna date not us, I see foids going on for a certain type of men for example in my uni they like to date the future lawyers and doctors, guys who are MTN and HTN extroverted. This is what the Beckies do apart from slaying GL guys in parties.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Personality is a meme.
She either finds you hot and wants to bang you or not.
The only other way to bruteforce it is money and/or fame.
That's the reality of the situation.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616