Nothing mogs seeing a good zygos and a jaw in the mirror

Bozoogway

Bozoogway

White
Not even o’prys eye area

• +1
Reactions: Melly, mike21, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
@TechnoBoss @Lynxress @SecularIslamist i always thought a good eye area is key but nah, good bones (except orbitals) > everything else

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss @Lynxress @SecularIslamist i always thought a good eye area is key but nah, good bones (except orbitals) > everything else
Eye area can’t be changed with surgery. Jaw can. It’s better to be born with a god tier eye area than a god tier jawline. No good looking model has a mediocre eye area, but they don’t always have the best jawlines.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Lynxress, buflek and 1 other person
Eye area can’t be changed with surgery. Jaw can. It’s better to be born with a god tier eye area than a god tier jawline. No good looking model has a mediocre eye area, but they don’t always have the best jawlines.
Read the thread again bro, I never said jaw alone > eyes. I said great jaw+zygos+chin will surely ascend a person more than an amazing eye area.
I agree tho, eyes > jaw. But with the whole bone package no.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, Lynxress and TechnoBoss
Read the thread again bro, I never said jaw alone > eyes. I said great jaw+zygos+chin will surely ascend a person more than an amazing eye area.
I agree tho, eyes > jaw. But with the whole bone package no.
Hmm it’s still debatable in my mind. It’s just so amazing how much a good eye area can carry someone.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Bozoogway
Hmm it’s still debatable in my mind. It’s just so amazing how much a good eye area can carry someone.
I just think it comes up to what’s more rare

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and TechnoBoss
I just think it comes up to what’s more rare
I also don’t know if zygos should be grouped in with a great jaw + chin. Yes mouth posture affects zygos to a degree but zygos are closer to your eyes than to your jawline. That’s 3 features being compared to one.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I also don’t know if zygos should be grouped in with a great jaw + chin. Yes mouth posture affects zygos to a degree but zygos are closer to your eyes than to your jawline. That’s 3 features being compared to one.
Everything in the face is connected to the MAXILLA
copers will DENY this FACT
EXPELLED FROM THE BRITISH ORTHODONTIC SOCIETY

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Bozoogway and TechnoBoss
IMG 20240324 172746

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and sub5c3l
Jaw yes
Zygos dont matter

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway