@DwayneWhite55

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, galego123, Hueless and 2 others
Becky did cheat on me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
yeah, i hate boomers for throwing 'i have more experience than you' as if everything that has happened in his/theirs life will follow the exact same path in others' lives

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and GetShrekt

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
yeah, i hate boomers for throwing 'i have more experience than you' as if everything that has happened in his/theirs life will follow the exact same path in others' lives
It also doesn’t account for the fact that some people (outcasts) are a lot more analytical than others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
It also doesn’t account for the fact that some people (outcasts) are a lot more analytical than others.

true. being able to model things and observe is better that concrete experience, and is usually more accurate too from overarching sampling, contrary to specific anecdotes

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
true. being able to model things and observe is better that concrete experience, and is usually more accurate too from overarching sampling, contrary to specific anecdotes
It’s true, people here will deny piles of data, hundreds of studies, years of research because some ‘chad’ told them they saw a ‘subhuman’ with a girlfriend.

You don’t need to touch fire to know it’s hot, ‘life experience’ would be laughed out of the room in any serious field of study why would attraction and dating be any different.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18603