Nothing more cucked then being a genuine boy bsf lmao

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing

Usually when people say boy bsf the underlying assumption is that they’re fucking but if ur genuinly just her friend and u have a crush on her and don’t plan on making a move ur kind of a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, fuxkdakikez, Ricky212 and 1 other person
i fuck all my girl bsfs that im into

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i fuck all my girl bsfs that im into
If ur not it’s a bit cucked tbh, like if a girl rejects u and u stay her friend for example lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
If ur not it’s a bit cucked tbh, like if a girl rejects u and u stay her friend for example lol
Ye. But if ur not attracted to the girls its okay being just friends imo.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Ye. But if ur not attracted to the girls its okay being just friends imo.
Exactly that’s why I said if you’re attracted to her and after taking the rejection or being too scared to make a move u just become her friend hoping one day she’ll give u some ur cucked

Ngl in most of these cases they usually turn out to be fags anyways. IRL even male bluepillers can't hide away from their biological instincts, they 100% want to brutally rail their foid "friends"

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, futuregigamogger, LancasteR and 1 other person
Imagine dating a girl with a boy bsf jfl u must be a cuck to do that.

Usually when people say boy bsf the underlying assumption is that they’re fucking but if ur genuinly just her friend and u have a crush on her and don’t plan on making a move ur kind of a cuck

People of the opposite gender can’t be close friends in a true sense
Ngl in most of these cases they usually turn out to be fags anyways. IRL even male bluepillers can't hide away from their biological instincts, they 100% want to brutally rail their foid "friends"
they only befriend them to try to get their pussy.