Nothing worse than being a manlet (literally nothing)

B

BoneMAXXING

Iron
Everyday when I walk to school I get height mogged by literally everyone. I always have to walk on the side of the pavement which gives me a height advantage if someone walks past me.

JS81631913.jpg

See where the lady is standing? That's where I have to walk so I don't get towered by a guy walking past me.

The other day I got heightmogged by this 5'11 black girl who's probably 14 years old, and at 5'9 I'm like the lower percentile (30%) in my classes and don't want to stand up when the lesson ends because the mogging is too brutal. I even hide in the toilets before lessons because everyone towers over me and I just feel like shit.

If you're under 183cm (6') in 2018, you're automatically an incel.

Being an ethnic is severely painful especially when your parents are taller than most ethnic parents, yet you ended up a manlet (dad is 6', mum is 5'4), yet my ethnic friends even are taller than me.

Dad also has massive forearms, biceps (18 inches unpumped), and wrists (8 inches), yet I didn't inherit shit from him.

Fraud with lifts to 6'.

just be low inhib and be a Machiavellian dick to everyone.

If it really bothers you that much, then move to a country where you're well above average. Mexico, Iraq, all East Asian countries etc. If you really think it's your death sentence
Maybe lift fraud with 1 inch but IMO don't go over that.

If it really bothers you that much, then move to a country where you're well above average. Mexico, Iraq, all East Asian countries etc. If you really think it's your death sentence
Among 17 year olds in those countries I'd still be average.

I don't want to be average, I want to be 6'2 damnit! UGH!

Too late. Everyone's gonna think "wow anon, you've suddenly grown" (when none of us did), and I'll get exposed.
Wait for the summer holidays, buy lifts, go to school after the holidays 3 inches taller, tell people you grew over the holidays.

@FiveFourManlet

Wait for the summer holidays, buy lifts, go to school after the holidays 3 inches taller, tell people you grew over the holidays.
But then I'll have to frame-fraud too because most of the height comes from the feet which would look really awkward.

It's 6'4'' wide shouldered robust face or death in 2k18.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Among 17 year olds in those countries I'd still be average.

I don't want to be average, I want to be 6'2 damnit! UGH!
You'll likely grow to 5'11 at peak. You're still 17 lol. Lift fraud 1 inch and you'll come off as 6 feet. Just make sure you heightmax very well now cuz it's your only chance

You'll likely grow to 5'11 at peak. You're still 17 lol. Lift fraud 1 inch and you'll come off as 6 feet. Just make sure you heightmax very well now cuz it's your only chance
I haven't grown in so long. It's been a year and I think I grew from 176 to 177, which is nothing. My growth plates have probably fused already and now I'm losing hope.

Thinking about finishing school, getting a degree and moving to Malaysia or some shit.

the only solution is the mass genocide of feminists.

Hang from pull-up bar a LOT, drink lots of organic milk, vegetables, nuts. Mew and chew. Sleep a lot. If it all fails, save up for limb lengthening surgery which could take years of saving but you'll be taller if you're willing to be persistent.

Hang from pull-up bar a LOT, drink lots of organic milk, vegetables, nuts. Mew and chew. Sleep a lot. If it all fails, save up for limb lengthening surgery which could take years of saving but you'll be taller if you're willing to be persistent.

"Hang from pull-up bar a LOT"
Already have one and my incompetent as fuck dad uninstalled it wrong so now it's somewhat diagonal, meaning more weight will be shifted onto my left arm, which would cause pain and muscular imbalance.

"drink lots of organic milk"
I'm lactose intolerant, but I'll still try even though I'll get ass pains every day.

"vegetables, nuts. Mew and chew"
Doing that now :^)

"Sleep a lot"
Yeah I should do this more.

in all essence I probably oversleep. btw wtf is 'mewing'

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and CupOfCoffee
"Hang from pull-up bar a LOT"
Already have one and my incompetent as fuck dad uninstalled it wrong so now it's somewhat diagonal, meaning more weight will be shifted onto my left arm, which would cause pain and muscular imbalance.

"drink lots of organic milk"
I'm lactose intolerant, but I'll still try even though I'll get ass pains every day.

"vegetables, nuts. Mew and chew"
Doing that now :^)

"Sleep a lot"
Yeah I should do this more.
Install a new one, just get one thats removable like iron gym or something. Also, if you can, lactose free milk, kefir, yogurt won't hurt either.

I'd be a manlet with a healthy mind any day of the week

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Damn, how old are you?
17. 18 in two months.

I fucking stunted my growth, didn't I? My brother has no allergies, he's 12 and 5'7 already.

Could this be the reason I'm a manlet, holy fuck.

17. 18 in two months.

I fucking stunted my growth, didn't I? My brother has no allergies, he's 12 and 5'7 already.

Could this be the reason I'm a manlet, holy fuck.
Lol, calm down dude, the diarrhoea could have led to a massive caloric deficit hindering growth(this is just a theory), cutting out milk and getting rid of the diarrhoea might result in you growing, im guessing you're very skinny? Right?

Lol, calm down dude, the diarrhoea could have led to a massive caloric deficit hindering growth(this is just a theory), cutting out milk and getting rid of the diarrhoea might result in you growing, im guessing you're very skinny? Right?
No, skinny-fat more like. I'm 78 kg. It's just that my wrists, frame, etc is very small.

No, skinny-fat more like. I'm 80kg. It's just that my wrists, frame, etc is very small.
Get strong then lol. Start doing pull-ups and sprinting and benching. I'd put off squats and deads till 21 tbh though.

No, skinny-fat more like. I'm 80kg. It's just that my wrists, frame, etc is very small.
Cut out the milk, cut out anything that's giving you diarrhoea, get good sleep, lift fraud, eat a healthy nutritious diet, that's about all you can do boyo.

Cut out the milk, cut out anything that's giving you diarrhoea, get good sleep, lift fraud, eat a healthy nutritious diet, that's about all you can do boyo.
Alright thanks mate.

You're only 17, hop on HGH.
Sleep 9+ hours every day.

You can get away with being manlet at 17 years old, but trust me it gets much much worse for manlets at 20+ where you're expected to be masculine. I've seen it all second hand.

Autistic manlets have my utmost sympathy. Their very existence is torture.

You're only 17, hop on HGH.
Sleep 9+ hours every day.

You can get away with being manlet at 17 years old, but trust me it gets much much worse for manlets at 20+ where you're expected to be masculine. I've seen it all second hand.
Where do you even get hgh