Nothing wrong with cheating as a guy.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Sex and sexual opportunities are rare as a guy.
Even if I am in a committed relationship, I want to take use of those opportunities and the short quality time it provides.

Has nothing to do with betraying trust, etc.

This does not work the same way for women, women cheating = haram.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kmscurry, Lmao and 7 others
If you're in a relationship and interested in fucking other girls, you don't love her.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Just4Beast, MostGLSlayer and 2 others
Cheating is low T.

Having a open relationship with a foid but it only applies to you >>>>>>

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, Just4Beast, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
My girlfriend left me because I replied to a girl on Facebook about energy drinks. I don’t blame her though. Our promise to each other was that we’d never even talk to a person of the opposite sex. I betrayed her and I also had a Facebook account I didn’t tell her about.

It’s weird. I don’t know why I did those things.

Obviously I love her. But why did I do those things? It’s like I’m retarded or some shit.

Oh she also left me because she found old sexual messages between me and other girls from before we even met. And our relationship was always built on the fact that we were pure and innocent,

my response was “I’m a guy. Of course I was horny before you and wanted to fuck” and it’s sad but true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Elvisandreaa, Just4Beast and 3 others
If you're in a relationship and interested in fucking other girls, you don't love her.
What if I got a girls number from work before I quit, not because she was cute, shes just average but because I spent so much time with her at work.
Then I found out that she told everyone there about it, apparently it spread like ‘wildfire’ according to my male coworker and everyone there knows now I lost interest and never texted her. Do I even like her?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Cheating is low T.

Having a open relationship with a foid but it only applies to you >>>>>>
This is the most important. But if you think she can't handle the truth, u need to do it in secret.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I can't love non-virgin non-jb women. Not my fault I can't have this and thus have to cheat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413 and Elvisandreaa
My girlfriend left me because I replied to a girl on Facebook about energy drinks.
This is so random lol.

I don’t blame her though. Our promise to each other was that we’d never even talk to a person of the opposite sex. I betrayed her and I also had a Facebook account I didn’t tell her about.
Weird rules.
It’s weird. I don’t know why I did those things.

Obviously I love her. But why did I do those things? It’s like I’m retarded or some shit.

Oh she also left me because she found old sexual messages between me and other girls from before we even met. And our relationship was always built on the fact that we were pure and innocent,

my response was “I’m a guy. Of course I was horny before you and wanted to fuck” and it’s sad but true
U'll find someone else brah.

Which guys can do this?
both of my relationships I had this.

I larped as KHHV truecel and they told me I should get some more experience with other girls while being in a relationship with them. But I wasnt allowed to 'love' or cuddle with them jfl (both of them were non-virgin tho so it was unideal relationship)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: APJ and Elvisandreaa
both of my relationships I had this.

I larped as KHHV truecel and they told me I should get some more experience with other girls while being in a relationship with them. But I wasnt allowed to 'love' or cuddle with them jfl (both of them were non-virgin tho so it was unideal relationship)
This sound weird, romantic LTRs who didn’t want physical closeness outside of sex or demonstrate affection. Is this a Dutch thing?

Although in my previous LTRs I found that girls did this in the honeymoon phase (probably to get me to commit fully) but elsewhere women’s actions showed that they hate hate hate those things (as well as LTRs generally over sth casual) even though they say the opposite :soy: