Nothing's more tilting than seeing a subhuman acting confident.

Lulleko

Lulleko

Purple Triad
The moment your 5'6 figure leaves the room people will start gossiping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, theonewhocantascend and Pierrot
i treat them like they're kings cuz i respect their grind and delusions tbh.
there's this 5'3 guy, he almost looks like a midget, he has a girlfirend that's like 5'5. nigga is confident as fuck.
i wasnt tryna seem cooler than him, one up him, make fun of him or anything. not even behind is back.

i just respect that he's making the best of it

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, JoshuaG, Egyptianmogger and 3 others
Measured confidence is good tbh.

Meaning you're assertive and sure of yourself when it's time to show your stuff but otherwise you keep yourself in check.

What's really a problem is cockiness as compensation.
I was at a work event and there was this 5'5 gymcelled dude who couldn't shut up. Spoke with a loud ass voice.

He even made a big deal about eating 6 eggs during lunch. He literally whipped it out of his bag and put it on his plate.

I had so much second hand embarrassment despite not even knowing him from before.

The foids definitely gossiped. :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, N8verBegan and Lulleko
i treat them like they're kings cuz i respect their grind and delusions tbh.
there's this 5'3 guy, he almost looks like a midget, he has a girlfirend that's like 5'5. nigga is confident as fuck.
i wasnt tryna seem cooler than him, one up him, make fun of him or anything. not even behind is back.

i just respect that he's making the best of it
is that in a school setting? I'll look forward to the day she dumps him the moment a normie takes interest in her. keep me updated.

That's not confidence. Your confidence is inside your legs, you stupid fucks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Front thigh pain800 800x426

That's not confidence. Your confidence is inside your legs, you stupid fucks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 2851203
nah nigga, if you're at least 5'11 its all about face.

only way to be confident just from height alone is if u have a good frame too, and ur body looks good.

but if ur face is fucked u cant be confident like that, only cocky

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
The moment I leave a room people go “hey, where’d he go???” Because I’m the main character

The moment I leave a room people go “hey, where’d he go???” Because I’m the main character
If you were the main character then they'll all disappear the moment they leave your field of vision since they aren't needed for story at that stage.

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
I have never personally seen a over confident manlet tbh. Maybe its cuz everybody here is tall af lol

If you were the main character then they'll all disappear the moment they leave your field of vision since they aren't needed for story at that stage.
Brutal

Main character literally bends reality theorem

nah nigga, if you're at least 5'11 its all about face.

only way to be confident just from height alone is if u have a good frame too, and ur body looks good.

but if ur face is fucked u cant be confident like that, only cocky
I was just kidding bruh. Of course confidence doesn't mean being tall or attractive. To me, confidence means that you can stand up for yourself and can put other guys in their places, it's a masculine personality trait. For example, if you're a professional MMA fighter, nobody is gonna mess with you, so your confidence will never be ruined by someone.